E3-2021 MEGATHREAD!!!

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I'll need to see some long gameplay footage, it looks nice but ever since I've played tales of grace R I haven't been able to enjoy one of those since the combat was a couple of head and shoulder above all the other entry, past or future.
Never played any of these games, never heard of them, not really my genre generally. At least not a lot of the really over the top, anime-insane ones that seem to be the common trend for the last decade or so. But, this one, it's those 2 specific characters, I admit that's really all that's got my attention currently. The rest of the cast, and the villain, feel cringeworthy to me. But I love staff combat, and I love clerics, and I love paladin/tanks. So, the various shots of those 2 doing their thing and being cool is...compelling. That's probably not the best metric to buy a game...."I like 2/10 of the roster of characters" We'll see though.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Alright, here we go with Microsoft. Last year they tried to hype up their shows with Halo Infinite, and we know how that turned out. Let's see how they fare this year

Starting with Todd Howard. I wonder what sort of sweet little lies he will whisper in our ears this time?

So starfield has finally been revealed. I love the premise, but it sounds more like No man's Sky. Love the way they revealed the launh day.

Last edited:

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Stalker 2. Looks fun,. I really love these post-nuclear-apocalyptic settings. It's beautiful in a creepy way

More preview of back 4 blood. I love the left 4 dead vibe.

Contraband sounds like yet another co-op heist game

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
Stalker 2. Looks fun,. I really love these post-nuclear-apocalyptic settings. It's beautiful in a creepy way
The world isn't dead, its only this weird place that is The Zone.

And its more then just Radiation and Mutants, the very physics and natural order of the area is warped, with weird anomolies like gravity being all fucky, fire suddenly erupting from nothing, and Radiation Storms.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Sea of Thieves x Pirates of Carribean? Okay, I am not sure why this crossover hasn't been done yet, but sounds like a match made in heaven. Good for the fans

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Battlefield 2042 looks fun. It looks like they are bringing back lots of things that made BF3 and 4 great. I wasn't expecting the gameplay to be shown at microsoft showcase, but at EA Play.

FO76 will have the pitt. Really hope it's not a nostalgia-bait

Last edited:

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Halo Infinite MULTIPLAYER will be cross-platform between xbox and pc. Considering I'm one of the few people that cares for Halo campaigns, this is rather disappointing. It sucks because I don't have xbox, and the campaign actually look decent this time.

And multiplayer.... eh..... They are talking about seasons, and I really hope they don't charge extra for the battle pass

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
I really liked Halo infinite trailer in the story aspect. with Master Chief taking that AI, because she sees her as a person just like Cortana, even if the AI doesn't see it that way

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Diablo 2 Resurrected release date confirmed. And the cutscenes will be remastered AND it's only $40? So much yes!

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Eliyuden Chronicles was one of the new games that I backed on kickstarter. I am proud of this game's development is progressing smoothly. It looks gorgeous

Age of Empires 4's theme hit me hard with the nostalgia. Looks epic, and it's coming out this year? holy shit....

Okay, outer worlds 2 trailer was funny as hell.

Microsoft flight simulator looks beautiful. I hope games like this continue to exist to show how beautiful our world is, and we should try our best to preserve it

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
And multiplayer.... eh..... They are talking about seasons, and I really hope they don't charge extra for the battle pass
I'll take a $10 optional battle pass with a bunch of cosmetic items I don't care about, but with free map updates over the old DLC model of 3 maps for $15 which only half of the community buys so they never actually come up in the playlist rotation.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Redfall - Left 4 Vampires. Could be fun; have some actual fucking gameplay! Too bad I'll be playing Back 4 Blood.

Last edited: