E3-2021 MEGATHREAD!!!

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
So Microsoft did pretty okay all things told. That Game Pass is going to be really good later on.

Sadly there was a lot showed for 2022 and even 2023. That being said there were a few things of note for me personally and none of them are even remotely close to coming out.

Outer Worlds 2, that Eydian War game, Forza of course, and one of those side scrolly Cyberpunk games looked good but there were like 3 of them so im not even sure which one it was.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Redfall - Left 4 Vampires. Could be fun, have some actual fucking gameplay! Too bad I'll be playing Back 4 Blood.
Vampires very much seem to be the hit thing right now. That makes like 4 vampire games right? Didnt the Summer Game Fest show another vampire shooter thing?

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
Vampires very much seem to be the hit thing right now. That makes like 4 vampire games right? Didnt the Summer Game Fest show another vampire shooter thing?
If that's the case where's my Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2?

And I wish someone does a remake of Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
Redfall - Left 4 Vampires. Could be fun; have some actual fucking gameplay! Too bad I'll be playing Back 4 Blood.
I'll be honest this Redfall game kinda looks like shit to me.

Just meh and generic looking

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I honestly don't know. I have not been keeping track. I would like a Vampire Hunter D game.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I'd just like to have a bit of a rant about Halo Infinite.

The was shown off last year, and it doesn't look great.

Shortly after, the game got delayed by a year.

Between then and now, we have barely seen anything from the game, other than the occasional screenshot.

Then comes E3 '21, and it is Halo Infinite's time to shine.

The whole thing is over in what feels like less than 5 minutes, and we got a campaign cutscene, and a multiplayer montage.

We don't even get a solid release date - for a game that is less than 6 months out - whereas Starfield can already commit to a release date over a year away.

Then Forza Horizon 5 gets a 10 minute demo, with developer commentary.

I've been really worried about Halo Infinite leading up to this reveal, and im arguably even more worried coming away from it.

The campaign segment looked really cool, but was far too brief, and the multiplayer segment was horribly cut and edited, to the point where I really struggled to absorb any information from it.

Apparently there is a Halo Infinite multiplayer livestream tomorrow, which should give us a bit more of a proper look at the game, but in my eyes, this was the game's time to shine after last year's disastrous reveal, and they squandered it.

Massive shame.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Guardians of the Galaxy game, I love the movies, and the fact it's a single-player game makes it even better for me.
This game looks like it wont suck. So give it that much. Still the combat looks a lot like Avengers except maybe more focused. Hard to tell and id need to get my hands on it.

Final Fantasy 1 through 6 remasters for....steam and mobile? What the fuck? Why? Theyve already been remastered on mobile and steam except 1 and 2 i guess. Dunno seems dumb and weird.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
If that's the case where's my Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2?
In development hell. It was bleeding lead staff and last februari Paradox pulled dev Hardsuit labs off the project. So I'd keep my expectations low, assuming it ever resurfaces.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Speaking of Avengers, they are still forcing shit out for it to their audience of 16 people in the world who give a shit.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I thought Platinum were the masters of combat? Why does Babylons Fall look like ass. The combat looks generic and the game itself also looks terrible. What is even going on here?

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
This game looks like it wont suck. So give it that much. Still the combat looks a lot like Avengers except maybe more focused. Hard to tell and id need to get my hands on it.
The gameplay looks pretty fun but I'm kind of mixed on the story. The guardians of the galaxy are more than just a bunch of jokes, they're actually really good character pieces as well. While they do have an experienced writer who had a well-received run on the guardians so the game may also be that as well.