E3-2021 MEGATHREAD!!!

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Metroid 5? After the events of Metroid Fusion?

Taking my money right now, Nintendo!!!!! sadfsdafdsa!!!!!! holy fucking shit sadsad3q242q!!!!!!!

AND it's coming out this year?! starts to foam in my mouth
Ooooooo so Fusion was real good but its also the point where they started trying to have more story and introducing... sigh Adam which eventually let down the path to other M. So I'm not sure about this...

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Ooooooo so Fusion was real good but its also the point where they started trying to have more story and introducing... sigh Adam which eventually let down the path to other M. So I'm not sure about this...
Yeah I won't lie, the way you had to check-in in every navigation room with Adam was kinda annoying. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
AAAANNNNDDDD they saved the best for last, BOTW2 gameplay.

Holy shit, it looks good. But graphics look kinda same to the first game. I REALLY hope this isn't re-skin of the first game

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Cool, Link gets nunchucks in Age Of Calamity. Zelda's horse is a motorbike. Your argument is invalid.

Still no Bayonetta 3.

......sigh.....

It's great to see Advanced Wars again. The only game I played was the very last one on the DS.

Reactions: CriticalGaming

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
You know what I like about Nintendo press conferences, they don't usually waste your time. Nintendo's press conference was shorter but felt more packs because they sped through a lot of it, like the stuff we already knew only got like a minute or two. It probably helps that they usually have a tree house event the help flush out these games more.

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Yeah I won't lie, the way you had to check-in in every navigation room with Adam was kinda annoying. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see
Yeah and the way he locked you into room, fuck you Adam, you're not my dad! Other M Samus: "Spank me daddy!"

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Ehhh, I wouldn't say he was a good character, but he wasn't a bad character like he was in... that which will not be named since I forgot the name.
I much prefered the implied relationship he and Samus had in Fusion where he seemed to be more of a bro to Samus with the way she talked about him as apposed to... yeah.

Fairly satisfied with Nintendo's showing, at least compared to everyone else. While it wasn't a thumper of a reveal, it had a decent chunk of stuff to chew on.