Funny events in anti-woke world

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
It's some sort of bizarre and total bullshit interpretation of common law that national statutes only apply to them if they personally consent to them.

In particular, one of the most common tactics is to claim that the name on their birth certificate is its own legal identity separate from them as a person, therefore anything ascribed to that name doesn't necessarily apply to them. So for instance a parking ticket is given to the abstract legal identity created by their birth certificate and they are not liable for it, but funnily enough, when it comes to their house, they seem to actually own it as a person rather than their abstract legal identity. Convenient, eh?
disappointing, but not surprising

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I haven't found a clip for it yet but did anyone see Charlie Kirk's take on Afghanistan?
Biden let the Afghanistan fall so quickly so the US would have to take refugees. We'll have 30,000 more Illan Omars

Because... you know.... Omar is clearly Afghani and the worst thing that's ever happened to the US

Reactions: BrawlMan

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
And there it is. I swear, it's seems like everyone of those grifters says "I feel bad for the women and girls of Afghanistan", they're popping popcorn.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
...does he think he's being funny? Does he think that's a great joke on the "woke fools"? He's a psychopath just like his father.
I don't know if he's a psychopath, but very likely he's in some part a psychologically damaged victim of his father's personality disorder and bullying. He did apparently try to escape in his 20s or so, but in the end the best way for a rich kid with little talent to get ahead is to suck from the family teat, which in his dysfunctional household means slavish devotion to his dad's monstrous ego.

Mostly, I suspect, he just displays common characteristics of the idle, mediocre rich - self-absorbed, unempathetic people for whom a life is a game, because they are insulated from a great deal of severe harm by their enormous wealth.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I don't know if he's a psychopath, but very likely he's in some part a psychologically damaged victim of his father's personality disorder and bullying. He did apparently try to escape in his 20s or so, but in the end the best way for a rich kid with little talent to get ahead is to suck from the family teat, which in his dysfunctional household means slavish devotion to his dad's monstrous ego.

Mostly, I suspect, he just displays common characteristics of the idle, mediocre rich - self-absorbed, unempathetic people for whom a life is a game, because they are insulated from a great deal of severe harm by their enormous wealth.
Still an unsympathetic asshole that can go fuck himself. One that should really learn to shut up and sit down.

I already know you're not implying it, nor giving him sympathy.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Alleged bomber in capitol right now?

Ray Roseberry was identified as the man streaming on Facebook Live from a truck during an active bomb threat investigation near the Library of Congress.

You can watch the videos throughout this article. The Facebook page has now been taken down. His full name is Floyd Roy Rosberry, 49, from Grover, North Carolina.

We reviewed Roseberry’s Facebook page before it was deleted, and it reveals that he trashed President Joe Biden and shared a post by Donald Trump Jr. criticizing Biden on Afghanistan.

“I love this land. We got a few options here Joe. You shoot me, two and half blocks are going with me. And then you’re talking about a revolution. The Revolution is on,” he said in one Facebook Live video.

He indicated support for former President Donald Trump.

Roseberry ranted about Facebook, comparing the platform to a “lying Democratic politician.” He criticized Greta Thunberg.

Roseberry ranted about Biden on Facebook.

“It’s almost time…take a extra pair of civilians clothes for our heroes… who can carry arms in… BIDEN YOUR FIRED…NO ISN’T A OPTION…FLEE OUR LAND,” he wrote four days ago.

He also had a TikTok page.

He shared a graphic of Heath Ledger as the joker with the caption, “History was made by those who break the rules.” He also ranted about North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper.

The scare unfolded near the Library of Congress in Washington D.C. on August 19, 2021, as authorities investigated a possible explosive device parked in a truck, according to The Capitol Police.

“This is an active bomb threat investigation. The staging area for journalists covering this situation is at Constitution and First Street, NW for your safety,” Capitol police wrote on Twitter. “Please continue to avoid the area around the Library of Congress.”

Police also wrote: “NOW: The USCP is responding to a suspicious vehicle near the Library of Congress.”

According to the Associated Press, parts of the Capitol Hill complex were evacuated as authorities investigated the possible threat.

According to the AP, police were trying to determine whether the device in the truck was an “operable explosive” and whether a man in the truck was “holding a detonator.” Snipers were being sent to the scene, according to AP.

According to CBS News, the vehicle in question was a pickup truck outside the Library of Congress. Staff in the Thomas Jefferson building were told to evacuate. Staff in the James Madison buildings were told to lock doors and take cover, according to CBS.

More details have not been released about the man in the truck, including motive, identity, and whether this is a legitimate threat. It comes at a time of heightened tensions over the administration’s handling of the Afghanistan conflict, but, as noted, a motive remains unclear. The incident broke out in the morning hours of August 19, 2021.
Floyd Ray Roseberry, who appears to be the suspect sitting in his pickup truck outside the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C. with an alleged explosive device, posted several videos of his drive to the building Thursday on social media.

In the videos, he began by talking about how his health insurance wouldn't pay for anything anymore. He said he'd been getting injections in his knees to help him walk, but when he went to the doctor he said that the insurance didn't cover him. He went on to say that his wife had skin cancer but that the insurance wouldn't cover it either because they considered it "cosmetic." He said that his wife had to have her nose practically removed.

"I cleared my conscious with God," he said, noting that he told his wife he'd be "home" on Sunday, "whichever home it is."

"I have no fear. None," he continued. "That crack in my voice is from the passion for the land I love. Somebody needs to tell Joe Biden we here. F*cking revolution starts today, Joe Biden and before you go crackin' any pops on me you better get your military experts out and ask them what a seven-pound keg of gunpowder would do with two-and-a-half proud of [unintelligible] will do, mother f*cker! You know what else? I'm not going to light it. I'm going to give Joe Biden the option to."

He went on to claim that "he is one of five," but didn't clarify what that meant. "Them little roadblocks settin' up comin' on down here, those roadblocks ain't gonna scare f*ckin nobody. You wastin' your time. Southern boys are here. You can take me out but you know what's gonna happen, Joe Biden, there's gonna be a chain reaction. And that chain reaction is going to be on your hands when you crack a bullet through my windows."

Facebook has removed Roseberry's page and the videos along with them, but Raw Story was able to capture them before they were deleted.
"He shared a graphic of Heath Ledger as the joker with the caption, “History was made by those who break the rules.”"

Why is it always the joker with these ppl?

Oh, they surrendered, so all is good kinda maybe I hope?

Last edited:

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Still an unsympathetic asshole that can go fuck himself. One that should really learn to shut up and sit down.

I already know you're not implying it, nor giving him sympathy.
No indeed, I am not sympathetic to him. For all his overbearing daddy, he still made a lot of choices to be the schmuck he is, and he's still swanning around like he's king of the world, floated on pure privilege and never showing much discernable talent. Sort of like modern celebrity - all these famous people all too often with no real accomplishment, just happening to have been born rich, or with a sex tape, or just prepared to be a twat on camera. But there's something about inherited wealth and high social status - being raised in that and led to believe in one's inherent superiority.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010

Why yes, Donny Jr, a non-diverse group of assholes without masks forcing their way into a government building is something you'd take notice of.
I can't help but notice how similar their social media pictures look to the conservative right here in the US. Bunch of dudes with beards, with rifles slung across their chests, all looking incredibly stupid and violent combined. Change a few pigment sliders on their skintone, photoshop out the headwraps and fez's, and you've got half of the right's social media persona right there.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Alleged bomber in capitol right now?

"He shared a graphic of Heath Ledger as the joker with the caption, “History was made by those who break the rules.”"

Why is it always the joker with these ppl?

Oh, they surrendered, so all is good kinda maybe I hope?

Because they think and see The Joker as some heroic and rebellious alpha male hero. When the idiots don't even realize that The Joker will be more than happy to throw them in the meat grinder when they run out of usefulness, fail him, piss him off, or just because he's plain bored. The same type of people that worship jackasses like Johan Liberty, D-Fens, Tyler Durden, Makoto Shishio, or Senator Stephen Armstrong.

They're all wanna be nihilistic or constantly claim survival of the fittest, until they get their asses kicked. Then they want to be treated like the victims. All the sudden it's about "please have mercy on us" or I was just joking. Fuck you guys. And all the guys I just mentioned would want nothing to do with these type of people. Or at the very least use them as sacrificial pawns.

Edit: somehow Google speak messed up nihilism. I already fixed that and some grammar correction.

Last edited:

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
They're all want to be needless or constantly claim survival of the fittest, until they get their asses kicked they want to be treated like the victims.
They love to think "man, if civilization collapsed I'd finally get to fuck up all these weaklings and rule this town" but in fact they'd be the first to die in a hail of gunfire after trying to "play tough" with someone who actually means business.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
They love to think "man, if civilization collapsed I'd finally get to fuck up all these weaklings and rule this town" but in fact they'd be the first to die in a hail of gunfire after trying to "play tough" with someone who actually means business.
Or have their heads explode from a elite martial artist.

Reactions: happyninja42

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Or have their heads explode from a elite martial artist.
They would be the idiotic chucklefucks that would watch a dude shrug off a skyscraper landing on his head, and decide "fuck it, mah knife and I kin take that liberal panzy!! USA USA!!" and charge the guy