Funny Events of the "Woke" world

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
That being said, from what I saw of that show, the writing was not good. There was practically no differentiation between characters, they all had identical personalities.
Then you must've watched a total of 2 seconds of it.

Reactions: BrawlMan

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Then you must've watched a total of 2 seconds of it.
Several whole episodes from different points in the story. My niece and nephew really liked it. Doesn't matter if you're the namesake hero, the primary princess, the childhood friend catgirl, the tagalong guy, or a spontaneous singing pirate... every character had the same personality.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Several whole episodes from different points in the story. My niece and nephew really liked it. Doesn't matter if you're the namesake hero, the primary princess, the childhood friend catgirl, the tagalong guy, or a spontaneous singing pirate... every character had the same personality.
Sure dude.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
New Woke World event.

Game developer and Riot Kitchen spokesperson and person who spread false claims about the founder of Atari, Jennifer Scheurle also known for accusing an innocent man of being responsible for an crime and doxxing him while claiming he's a white supremacist. Well turns out she's being accused of abuse and manipulation.

More context

Jennifer Scheurle is also chair on the IGDA women's group

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
I'll play for a bit, and mention another Blizzard win
Doing everything they can to fight sexism, except the right thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I'll just post her replies here.

Minaj did not ONCE bother to fact check what she said

Then has given rise to her being held up as a hero for antivaxxers

Carlson repeated her claims. Then, when Fox did some facts checking and found that tbe claim was, Carlson skipped over making an apology for repeating clearly incorrect info. And then blamed the liberals for.... not agreeing with Minaj claims.

Yes, Minaj shunted a bunch of people down that stupid pipe line

No, your claim is false. Vaush did not call her a right winger in that tweet. Stupid making stuff up

Reactions: Buyetyen and Avnger

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Minaj did not ONCE bother to fact check what she said

Then has given rise to her being held up as a hero for antivaxxers
The Anti-Vaxxers will take anything as a win anyway.

Carlson repeated her claims. Then, when Fox did some facts checking and found that tbe claim was, Carlson skipped over making an apology for repeating clearly incorrect info. And then blamed the liberals for.... not agreeing with Minaj claims.

Yes, Minaj shunted a bunch of people down that stupid pipe line

No, your claim is false. Vaush did not call her a right winger in that tweet. Stupid making stuff up
Yeh you're right he called her a far righter lol
Vaush was presenting her as an example of the pipeline in action so the implication is clear she's gone down it.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
The Anti-Vaxxers will take anything as a win anyway.
I mean, they could just answer me why Nicki Minaj should swollen testicles. It's literally not a concern

Yeh you're right he called her a far righter lol
Vaush was presenting her as an example of the pipeline in action so the implication is clear she's gone down it.
Well, It's a pipeline. It can be vastly long. Like, Joe Rogan is usually classed as the start of the pipeline but most people wouldn't call him far right

But then, I would say there are a bunch of people who unintentionally lead people down the pipeline

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I mean, they could just answer me why Nicki Minaj should swollen testicles. It's literally not a concern
Sorry I'm guessing you mean "Why should she worry about". I'll give you a serious answer but first man maybe she really screwed up giving a hand job....... and now for the more serious answer.

Probably worried it could (if it had happened) impact her own fertility too as some STI's actually have been found to do in women.

Well, It's a pipeline. It can be vastly long. Like, Joe Rogan is usually classed as the start of the pipeline but most people wouldn't call him far right

But then, I would say there are a bunch of people who unintentionally lead people down the pipeline
Yes, a fair few of them Democrats who pushed the whole "I wouldn't trust a vaccine developed under Trumps government"

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
More on the IGDA corruption and covering up abuse apparently as more people are coming out to expose the organisation

Oh but there's more

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

Altair TV the new livestreaming platform where if you're deemed privileged you're fair game for anything and people doing it will face no repercussions.

Altair prioritizes marginalized people’s safety over privileged people’s comfort. Altair reserves the right not to act on complaints regarding:
  • ‘Reverse’ -isms, including ‘reverse racism,’ ‘reverse sexism,’ and ‘cisphobia.’
  • Reasonable communication of boundaries, such as “leave me alone,” “go away,” or “I’m not discussing this with you.”
  • Communicating in a ‘tone’ you don’t find congenial.
  • Criticizing racist, sexist, cissexist, or otherwise oppressive behavior or assumptions.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia

Altair TV the new livestreaming platform where if you're deemed privileged you're fair game for anything and people doing it will face no repercussions.

Altair welcomes and encourages participation by everyone.
No matter how you identify yourself or how others perceive you: we welcome you. We welcome contributions from everyone as long as they interact constructively with our communities.

What's funny is that their diversity statement is in stark contrast to that. 0_0

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble