Judge in Rittenhouse case might be a tad biased.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, the ************ is guilty and the people he shot are victims. The biatch don't even live in the same state where all of this happened and went after people expressing their rights to protest and free speech without causing trouble. He started killing people on the grounds of them being "terrorists" and not having the same skin color. Or those that white siding with the "wrong people". A wanna be cop and "patriot" doing there duty. It is not self-defense on his end when he's antagonizing first.

The fact you're defending on this makes you come off as dense and oblivious in this regard. If all of the victims had been whites only or someone you have an actual shit about, you would be condemning the shit out him right now. The same applies to Dreiko too. Don't give me this whole, "they shouldn't have been there in the first place". The only reason some of them went after the domestic terrorist (which is what that monster is) was to protect the other protesters and their loved ones. That is true self-dense. Not killing someone specifically for their political beliefs or because they happened to be born with a different skin color. I have not forgotten your defense of the guy last time. He did not commit self-defense. All of it was murder in the first degree. If Rittenhouse truly cared for human life or empathy for others that are non-white, he wouldn't have packed that AR-15 in the first place and cross two state lines to cause murder for daring to fight right racism and police corruption. We have nothing left to discuss, because I don't wanna hear yours or Dreiko's bullshit.

Note how they're considered "arsonists and looters", because most of them dark skin or black. Had all of them been whites, the judge would have called them victims on the spot. The judge can die and rot with Rittenhouse as far as I am concerned. He sees the bastard as a bigger victim than those he killed, and sure as hell don't give a damn about my black ass or nearly anyone else non-white.
1) He did work in said city though and was there that night just after finishing working as a lifeguard
2) He and friends were asked to come and protect a local business which had seen some of the properties associated with it burned down the previous night. So unless you're arguing the right to peaceful protest should include arson too now Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't there to stop protestor.
3) Being near the edge of town he was actually away from the main protest.
4) He killed people for them attacking him and initially trying to grab his gun to turn it on him or others then later when he was retreating for attacking him while in retreat.
5) He tried to treat and even called an ambulance for the first victim.
6) The first victim was shot during a struggle, at this stage we don't even know if Kyle actually pulled the trigger, he certainly didn't aim the shot if he did.
7) Kyle was literally in retreat and moving towards the police lines. You do not get to claim to be protecting people when the person is in retreat and is not firing more. Kyle only fired more after he fell and was being attacked so no that's bullshit they weren't protecting people they wanted revenge plain and simple. When it was clear they Kyle wouldn't be a push over and defended himself you notice how quickly people backed off? They thought they'd get some easy revenge and got showed they couldn't just take it.
8) Not that you're bothering to read this or even actually will even care that you're spreading misinformation here again and again. Kyle Rittenhouse didn't bring the gun, it was not his gun, he never transported it. It was handed to him when he arrived and he tried to actually decline having it saying he was there to use his medical trainning.
9) Earlier in the night Rittenhouse had been assisting protestors who came by who needed it by giving them medical attention. So yeh so much for him so hating their right to protest he was patching them up and helping them earlier in the night.

But hey you don't want to hear anything than contradicts the narratives you've been told and you own at this stage akin to religious beliefs.

Reactions: Ravinoff

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Technically he was on the edge of town where the protest / riot was happening and he didn't bring the gun himself he was given it. He also wasn't walking the street but in the area of the business / lot
Does any of that change that he went to a place specifically because he expected rioters to be there?

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
So, just going to save everyone's time and sanity here;

There, now we don't have to sit around and have the same exact arguments we did last year.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
BTW, as a reminded, the fucker is posing with the Proud Boys, a well known racists group and glorified neo-Nazis.

Reminder, they approached him in a bar.
He didn't know who they were.

You're apparently now expecting everyone to know and recognise every member of The Proud Boys on sight or seeing it as a sign of guilt.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
Because one side really really wants Kyle Rittenhouse made and example of because he's "On the wrong side of history" because he dared object to the righteous cleansing by fire being undertaken by the holy warriors who are of course "On the right side of history"

My friend, please just stop.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
It's actually really sad to see so many morons who think that what Kyle Rittenhouse did was somehow justified and self-defense. You cannot claim self-defense when you knowingly go to a protest with a loaded fuckin' weapon. That's not self-defense, that's premeditation. It's not rocket science for fuck sake. He went there hoping to kill his political opponents.
He didn't go there with the weapon though. It's on legal record he was handed the weapon by the lot owner and initially tried to refuse but was told to take it as he may need it.
He actually went there to support his friends with a medical kit.

Except Rittenhouse did nothing to incite Rossenbaum to attack him. Rossenbaum himself was in fact trying to incite violence earlier that night by helping to push a burning dumpster into a gas station and taunting several other people with firearms to shoot him. We have had an eye witness since this happened that saw what happened before the videos of Rittenhouse being chased begin and he (A reporter) was talking with Rittenhouse before they saw Rossenbaum and some other people walking toward them. Rittenhouse then ran and Rosenbaum started chasing him.

In every instance, Rittenhouse was taking actions to get away and NOT fire his weapon. Every time he fired his weapon it was when he unable to retreat and the person was attempting to grab or attack him. In the case of Rosenbaum, he was trying to take Rittenhouse's gun and it was also after someone else fired shots in the air. The second time, he was attacked by the guy with the skateboard, who also tried to take his gun. The third time was after the guy with the pistol motioned as if he was going to back off, only to then lunge in with his pistol (Which he was also not legally supposed to have) in an attempt to shoot Rittenhouse. Right after that shot, you can see in the camera footage that some guy about to run up to Rittenhouse stops when he points his weapon at him, raises his hands, and backs away without further incident. His first actions after this was to walk up to the police and attempt to surrender himself to them.
He's also on record I believe being heard as suggesting that he and some of the others try to steal firearms from people about with them to use them themselves.

Rittenhouse didn't use his weapon. He was 17. He used the illegally burrowed weapon, after having illegally traveled over state lines, to be an unlicensed illegal private security guard for an random business. During the course of this illegal power fantasy, he murdered 3 people with someone else's gun.
No he travelled over state lines because he worked in said city and went to be private security as such after work (hell he was technically only there or planned to be there for medical support). As for the firearm offence that would fall onto the owner of the lot and gas station for giving him the weapon.

Also He killed 2 people NOT 3. He shot 3 people but the 3rd survived after surgery to repair his arm and is now trying to sue the city for the police not acting to stop Kyle and his friends trying to protect the lot that already had seen buildings attacked in arson attacks on a previous night.

People keep forgetting it doesn't count as self defense if you've put yourself in a dangerous situation. He shouldn't have had a gun, he shouldn't have had live ammo, shouldn't have traveled over state lines with both, shouldn't have walked around with a loaded gun impersonating a security guard and giving people commands. Nothing he did that night was legal. At best he was an armed and dangerous unbalanced minor with violent tendencies, and he might be found insane. At worst, domestic terrorist openly and successfully murdering American citizens.
Having a gun and live ammo doesn't invalidate self defence claims. I know some people like to think that but even I as a non US person am aware of some of the US gun laws and while I can't speak to Kenosha specifically even under the more strict self defence laws of "You have to have shown an attempt to retreat" instead of some "Stand your ground" law states I think Kyle would qualify as having attempted a good faith retreat and not been left alone before acting.

Also again HE DIDN'T TRAVEL OVER STATE LINES TO THE PROTEST WITH EITHER OF THE ITEMS.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

He never has anything useful to say or only goal posts. That is his sole purpose, because he's got nothing better do or never provide anything of actual use.

BTW Statler and Waldorf were one of mine and big bro's heroes growing up.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Does any of that change that he went to a place specifically because he expected rioters to be there?
There's nothing in law that says he couldn't do that to the best of my understanding as public locations are free to be in.

So, just going to save everyone's time and sanity here;

There, now we don't have to sit around and have the same exact arguments we did last year.
Like that'll change anything. We're seeing the same false claims coming out again and no-one took in what was said before.

My position is turnabout is fair play (not meaning it against you just the generally expressed sentiments that I keep seeing presented from some). If people want to play Hyperbole cards I can happily play them back and at this stage the people not listening really would reject my help anyway or just accuse me of lying regardless of the truth anyway because I dunno to them I'm the enemy because I dare not want Kyle hung drawn and quartered publicly.

Do I believe Rittenhouse should be charged for what happened? No not for most of it.
I think at most maybe a public order offence will be given to him probably something dumb like "Carrying a Firearm illegally in a public place" as he technically left the private lot. At most it'll be a minor thing with a fine and community service with no jail time if he gets anything.

Like the fact the prosecution is pushing for 1st degree premeditated murder is a laughable thing that they're not going to be able to actually prove at all based on all that's come out so far.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Because one side really really wants Kyle Rittenhouse made and example of because he's "On the wrong side of history" because he dared object to the righteous cleansing by fire being undertaken by the holy warriors who are of course "On the right side of history"
And one side really wants wants Kyle made a hero holding back the rampaging social justice hordes trying to destroy the holy status quo of un-self-reflective white privilege, through the mighty power of the gun, symbol of American individuality and overwhelming might handed to them from God himself.

Last edited:

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
If the damage is a prerequisite to those benefits, then it is not harm, but part of the totality that is a good which you are getting, part of the benefit. You can't divorce bits and pieces and single em out, it's all part of one act.
Unfortunately, that's just a total load of bollocks.

Particularly in the field of medicine you're using as an example, because literally the idea is to treat someone with a minimum of additional damage. What do you think keyhole surgery and drugs with lesser side effects are about, if not minimising the harm that accompanies treatment?

Except Rittenhouse did nothing to incite Rossenbaum to attack him.
He incited violence simply by being there and doing what he was doing: he went there specifically with the notion of potentially getting involved in conflict, and as is so often the case, people who go out looking for a fight often get one. The appropriate saying might be waving a red rag at a bull. Sure, the bull might well be the aggressor, but the guy waving the rag is a fucking tool.

When I say he had no good reason to be there, there exist agencies of trained professionals to deal with riots, collective called "the police", and they're hardly perfect. In that context, no-one else, especially untrained teenagers, should be there.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
When I say he had no good reason to be there, there exist agencies of trained professionals to deal with riots, collective called "the police", and they're hardly perfect. In that context, no-one else, especially untrained teenagers, should be there.
And under Wisconsin law, with certain exceptions for hunting, military service, and target practice, a person under age 18 is prohibited from possessing or going armed with a firearm.

I dunno, call me a left-wing snowflake, but a minor pretending to be a security guard with someone else's gun with no intention of hunting, target practice and not being in the military is a pretty clear show of force and escalation of any situation. Guns, by their nature, are considered an escalation of force. If a non-military or law-enforcement person walks up to you, armed, demanding you stay still, he's kidnapping you. If he points the gun at you, he's threatening you. It doesn't matter if the person considers themselves a vigilante or militia member; those aren't legally recognized armed professions.
Also, not to put too fine a point on it, but, MINOR WITH A GUN.
Its like a 14 year old running someone over when they asked him to get out of the car. He shouldn't have been driving in the first place, and everyone else was trying to prevent further crimes.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
And one side really wants wants Kyle made a hero holding back the rampaging social justice hordes trying to destroy the holy status quo of un-self-reflective white privilege, through the mighty power of the gun, symbol of American individuality and overwhelming might handed to them from God himself.
So was David Dorn an unreflective example of White privilege?
How about the two in Chaz?
How about the black owned business that were destroyed?
How is it challenging the status quo to burn down businesses in already poor deprived neighbourhoods?

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
You're ... afraid of brushing your teeth?
Nope, not afraid of the other two things I mentioned either, but I do have a strong gag reflex and toothpaste causes me to gag sometimes which is exceedingly unpleasant. You'd have no reason to do it if it didn't come with some benefit, and you tolerate the negative aspect for said benefit.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
He incited violence simply by being there and doing what he was doing: he went there specifically with the notion of potentially getting involved in conflict, and as is so often the case, people who go out looking for a fight often get one. The appropriate saying might be waving a red rag at a bull. Sure, the bull might well be the aggressor, but the guy waving the rag is a fucking tool.

Violence would likely have happened and precedent already showed without Kyle on previous nights violence had happened there. Kyle being there only meant the violence was directed at him not the buildings being torched.
Also as a reminder Kyle was literally providing aid to protestors earlier in the night so that's pretty much the opposite of incitement right there.

Reactions: Leg End

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Nope, not afraid of the other two things I mentioned either, but I do have a strong gag reflex and toothpaste causes me to gag sometimes which is exceedingly unpleasant. You'd have no reason to do it if it didn't come with some benefit, and you tolerate the negative aspect for said benefit.
There's no negative aspect to brushing my teeth, it's probably the least onerous part of my day. If it's the flavour that makes you gag you should check out some of the non-mint toothpastes. My cat has a ham-flavour one.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
He never has anything useful to say or only goal posts. That is his sole purpose, because he's got nothing better do or never provide anything of actual use.

BTW Statler and Waldorf were one of mine and big bro's heroes growing up.

1) He did work in said city though and was there that night just after finishing working as a lifeguard
2) He and friends were asked to come and protect a local business which had seen some of the properties associated with it burned down the previous night. So unless you're arguing the right to peaceful protest should include arson too now Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't there to stop protestor.
3) Being near the edge of town he was actually away from the main protest.
4) He killed people for them attacking him and initially trying to grab his gun to turn it on him or others then later when he was retreating for attacking him while in retreat.
5) He tried to treat and even called an ambulance for the first victim.
6) The first victim was shot during a struggle, at this stage we don't even know if Kyle actually pulled the trigger, he certainly didn't aim the shot if he did.
7) Kyle was literally in retreat and moving towards the police lines. You do not get to claim to be protecting people when the person is in retreat and is not firing more. Kyle only fired more after he fell and was being attacked so no that's bullshit they weren't protecting people they wanted revenge plain and simple. When it was clear they Kyle wouldn't be a push over and defended himself you notice how quickly people backed off? They thought they'd get some easy revenge and got showed they couldn't just take it.
8) Not that you're bothering to read this or even actually will even care that you're spreading misinformation here again and again. Kyle Rittenhouse didn't bring the gun, it was not his gun, he never transported it. It was handed to him when he arrived and he tried to actually decline having it saying he was there to use his medical trainning.
9) Earlier in the night Rittenhouse had been assisting protestors who came by who needed it by giving them medical attention. So yeh so much for him so hating their right to protest he was patching them up and helping them earlier in the night.
Ah yes because correcting your misinformation totally isn't useful while you spreading misinformation is the height of usefulness in a thread like this.