Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!

Honestly, basically the only thing I remember yahtzee talking about is is that 50 cent apparently hates helicopters or something considering how many you apparently take down in the game.

Now we find out it was because his son was allowed to make decisions, because, sure, why the fuck not?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Well, it does explain why you only fight one of the 4 fiends near the end of the game, because the other 3 were cut for time.
FFIX has the best overworld theme too, IMO. My nostalgia brain flares up with a case of the warm fuzzies every time I’m reminded of it.

*sigh* why can’t the real world be like the feelings that track evokes.

Reactions: Dalisclock

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Still hope it’s only a false rumor they’re making an actual Bloodborne sequel though. Or at most, perhaps they make the engine while Miyazaki/FROMSOFT handle the creative side.

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States
You gotta wonder what is going at Ubisoft to make Beyond Good and Evil 2 delayed so many times. At this point, the game is as good as dead.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
I wasn't expecting to ever see BG+E2. Especially since they're not making BG+E2, they're making an Ubisoft game that might possibly have some lip service to BG+E that they're calling a sequel for brand reasons. It'll be filled with MTX, Live Services and Towers to climb but no actual creativity or soul.

Unless somehow Ubisoft has grown a fucking spine for one and actually tried to do something other then BIG OPEN WORLD GAME with all the things Ubisoft games known for.

I'm Glad BG+E exists but I've accepted that the company that made BG+E doesn't exist anymore.