National Guard called into Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
As it turns out it was hard, but I found him minutes after "being beat unconscious" telling his harrowing tale to OANN and asking for Trump to bring the jackboots. I think he was playing possum.

That's possible that he was playing possum but the fact it's a situation where it could have been either is where it gets bad.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
That's possible that he was playing possum but the fact it's a situation where it could have been either is where it gets bad.
It looked like they did what you said they should do. And judging from the fact that he was fine minutes later, they just did what you expected them to do. I'm not buying for a minute he was in any real danger.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
As it turns out it was hard, but I found him minutes after "being beat unconscious" telling his harrowing tale to OANN and asking for Trump to bring the jackboots. I think he was playing possum.

Given this all being brought to light by fucking Jack Posobiec I imagine this is some “GAYS BURN IN HELL” street preacher who got forced out and then decided to over dramatize it because all of these fuckers are career grifters.

Reactions: Buyetyen

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
It looked like they did what you said they should do. And judging from the fact that he was fine minutes later, they just did what you expected them to do. I'm not buying for a minute he was in any real danger.
it's only normally serious brain injuries that put you out for a bit. I mean boxers in some fights are up again after being out only a short while on some occasions.

Last edited:

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Given this all being brought to light by fucking Jack Posobiec I imagine this is some “GAYS BURN IN HELL” street preacher who got forced out and then decided to over dramatize it because all of these fuckers are career grifters.
Is beat unconscious
No marks on him

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
it's only normally serious brain injuries than put you out for a bit. I mean boxers in some fights are up again after being out only a short while on some occasions.
Boxers also normally have bruises, black eyes, and other evidence of being hit.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
YOU ALL REALIZE THIS IS THE PIZZAGATE GUY RIGHT??? WE ARE RELYING ON THE JOURNALISM OF MR PIZZAGATE???

Reactions: Buyetyen

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Instead of asking questions of why we should accept the help of a potentially dangerous organization, ask why it seems like they are the only one who's actively trying to help us fight?
I don't recall asking why you'd accept Antifa's help. Criticizing Antifa isn't the same thing as spurring them completely.

As much as it's academic and it might be thought exercises for you,
Actually, this isn't academic for me. Antifa arguably is. The idea of abolishing police isn't.

The reason why I'm not debating your points is that I'm not in the position to debate them. But with calls for disbanding the police no longer being fringe, as someone who's seen people injured by members of the public, whose harm was only stopped by the police, then no, this isn't academic.

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
You can KO some-one with Kidney blows or a decent Chin blow too. Boxers are trained to try to deflect such blows coming in if they fail to block them.
Considering we don't see anyone swing at him, just push him down to the ground and then drag him off, I'm just going to say the safe assumption is he's trying to play people and make himself look like a victim. It happens often enough in situations like this and there's no reason to believe he was beat unconscious.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Considering we don't see anyone swing at him, just push him down to the ground and then drag him off, I'm just going to say the safe assumption is he's trying to play people and make himself look like a victim. It happens often enough in situations like this and there's no reason to believe he was beat unconscious.
a lot of what went on is hidden by the speaker in shot.

Also that's a lot of assumptions that he planned this and planned to fake being knocked out. Do you really think a street preacher dude would be smart enough to plan all that?

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
a lot of what went on is hidden by the speaker in shot.

Also that's a lot of assumptions that he planned this and planned to fake being knocked out. Do you really think a street preacher dude would be smart enough to plan all that?
Yes. Especially if he was given directions by Pizzagate dude, he was close enough at hand for him to have an interview with the street preacher who didn't seek medical attention despite being knocked unconscious, and despite having flunkies who apparently weren't with him when he was getting dragged away? This reeks of staged, beginning to end. And the video of the event itself didn't have any violence that we could see.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Isn't doubting this guy's story that he was attacked and beaten (or choked) into unconsciousness kind of like victim blaming? Seems kind of hypocritical.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Isn't doubting this guy's story that he was attacked and beaten (or choked) into unconsciousness kind of like victim blaming? Seems kind of hypocritical.
Maybe if there wasn't video evidence showing otherwise. There's very good reason to doubt his story. Trying to compare it to a victim blaming scenario is a hollow comparison.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Maybe if there wasn't video evidence showing otherwise. There's very good reason to doubt his story. Trying to compare it to a victim blaming scenario is a hollow comparison.
well there's more video evidence of people rushing him and him being dragged 'unconscious' out than a number of other cases where things have been called victim blaming..........

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
well there's more video evidence of people rushing him and him being dragged 'unconscious' out than a number of other cases where things have been called victim blaming..........
It's seriously not comparable. We can see him get rushed, and we can also see nobody swing at him. And he apparently was so distressed that he rushed to a right-wing conspiracy outlet minutes later with no injuries or impairment.

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
So because there's no video of anybody swinging at him, nobody swung at him?
Absence of evidence equals evidence of absence?
There's not just no video of somebody hitting him, there's a video of the attack and he's not hit. We can see what happened, and he wasn't hit.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
There's not just no video of somebody hitting him, there's a video of the attack and he's not hit. We can see what happened, and he wasn't hit.
No we don't see what happens behind the speaker until the person filming moves round it.
Again the same argument could be levelled in other cases without video evidence too.

Status
Not open for further replies.