General Gaming News.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Playstation is basically putting everything on sale. So keep an eye out of that if there are some games you've been waiting on a sale for.
I saw the list, and most on sale I either don't like, are lame, or already own. I might get Tertis Effect: Connection. I have the original version, I do not mind the extra multiplayer modes.
Hey @BrawlMan check it out some good fucking news finally!

That Sifu brawling game is launching earlier! So nice not to hear about another goddamn delay.
Thank you. If it is not digital only, I will get a physical copy.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Thank you. If it is not digital only, I will get a physical copy.
Oh, I dunno, it's an indie-level game i think it might not be physical. At least maybe not at launch.

Kena is getting its physical release tomorrow because it was digital only when it launched in August.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

Hmm, are they being legit, or is it all just PR talk? Crossing my fingers on Activision stuff not being released on either platforms
Either Sony or MS saying they won't do business with Activision is the only way they're gonna dump Kotick, because otherwise the board will just keep not giving a shit because $$$$$.

I have very little faith that anything will happen because profits rule and ethics can fuck off. In the words of James Stephanie Sterling "They would stab a baby for a dollar because hey, free dollar"

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Activision can burn in their golden hell!

Either Sony or MS saying they won't do business with Activision is the only way they're gonna dump Kotick, because otherwise the board will just keep not giving a shit because $$$$$.

I have very little faith that anything will happen because profits rule and ethics can fuck off. In the words of James Stephanie Sterling "They would stab a baby for a dollar because hey, free dollar"
Yeah it’ll really boil down to where money meets mouth here. If they cut and run from their stance because Bobby wags his crooked finger it will mark a big setback of this latest push for equal rights and show where true colors lie.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

Which goes to show not every single person prefers digital only. Plenty of people still prefer physical.
I prefer physical myself and that is why i made sure to get the disc system.

Reactions: BrawlMan

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Reactions: Dalisclock

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Last edited:
Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Looks like the Anniversary Edition of Skyrim is full of bugs.

Jesus Christ, Todd, you just couldn't be outdone by all the new games being full of bugs, could you? You had to rerelease a ten-year-old game with just as many!
They've already learned people will keep fucking buying this game over and over again regardless of if they fix the bugs or not, so why put in extra effort to fix them?

If you had no self respect and could gain just as much with a buggy product then with a polished one, would you bother to do any polishing?

People need to stop fucking subsiding poor workmanship because these companies are more then happy to sell them poor workmanship.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Looks like the Anniversary Edition of Skyrim is full of bugs.

Jesus Christ, Todd, you just couldn't be outdone by all the new games being full of bugs, could you? You had to rerelease a ten-year-old game with just as many!
Man, it's like all these big publishers are trying to 1-up each other on who can release the crappiest, most bug-filled game launch. I mean ffs, Battlefield 2042 released with tons of problems, almost as bad as battlefield 4 launch, but it's overshadowed by Rockstar's GTA "Definitive" edition

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Man, it's like all these big publishers are trying to 1-up each other on who can release the crappiest, most bug-filled game launch. I mean ffs, Battlefield 2042 released with tons of problems, almost as bad as battlefield 4 launch, but it's overshadowed by Rockstar's GTA "Definitive" edition
To be fair, Bethesda did it first. :D