General Gaming News.

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States

That is just sick and wrong.
Take-Two is sick and wrong period!

Also, Zynga is still around? I though they had financial issues.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Reactions: Fallen Soldier

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

Really have to wonder how this shit gets out, and why it happens to some studios and not others. Can’t help but smell “disgruntled employee” or something.
I've heard speculation that some of these leaks are intentional as part of the hype machine, because then the fans think they're seeing something they're not "supposed" to see which drives up interest. I have no idea how much of that is actually true though.

I guess it does beg the question of does anyone ever get punished for leaking, assuming it's coming from an employee, or if the company gets upset about it. Or maybe they just don't care, but then again you have some companies that threaten lawsuits over the stupidest piddly shit(I'm looking at you Nintendo) so Maybe?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Idiots.

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States
I've heard speculation that some of these leaks are intentional as part of the hype machine, because then the fans think they're seeing something they're not "supposed" to see which drives up interest. I have no idea how much of that is actually true though.

I guess it does beg the question of does anyone ever get punished for leaking, assuming it's coming from an employee, or if the company gets upset about it. Or maybe they just don't care, but then again you have some companies that threaten lawsuits over the stupidest piddly shit(I'm looking at you Nintendo) so Maybe?
In my experience they just don’t care enough.

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States
Idiots.

I have no words….Such a god damn tragedy over something so trivial.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
@BrawlMan , Since you're a castlevania fan, I thought you might find this interesting.

This looks good. It looks like Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, but better. I'll be busy with my February games (KOF15 & Sifu), so I won't be playing it. Plus, I prefer classic style Castlevania games and not the metroidvania style. I still appreciate the effort.

@BrawlMan I wonder what are your thoughts on bloodstain ritual of the night?
I never played it. I've only played the 8-Bit spin-off games. And I still haven't finished either game yet. All I have to say is that if you are big on Symphony Of The Night, then you will love the hell out of Bloodstain.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
This looks good. It looks like Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, but better. I'll be busy with my February games (KOF15 & Sifu), so I won't be playing it. Plus, I prefer classic style Castlevania games and not the metroidvania style. I still appreciate the effort.

I never played it. I've only played the 8-Bit spin-off games. And I still haven't finished either game yet. All I have to say is that if you are big on Symphony Of The Night, then you will love the hell out of Bloodstain.
The article that alerted me to it said it was taking cues from Zelda 2 and Castlevania 2. I might pick it up at some point but I'll probably be deep in Elden Ring after feburary.

Besides, I still have a number of other Metriodvanias/Castlevania/metriod games to play through that I already own.

Reactions: BrawlMan

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Look, i am all for the right of expression, but I’m 100% with Phil here; We get on these platforms to have fun and socialize. Given how much of a toxic wasteland twitter is, i would never want a social media to takeover the gaming networks