General Gaming News.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Troy you dumbass titty biscuit! Along with Snoop Dogg now too, mainstream/popular actors and artists are rarely known for their perceptive intelligence I suppose.
Troy Baker can completely fuck off. I am somewhat surprised with Snoop Dogg, but he can screw off too. You may have rapped a lot of songs my bro and I liked, but that don't excuse this dumb bullshit.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
That's a stupid idea.

People being homophobic and transphobic on Steam again.

It's only a luxury for people that can afford it. Fuck you!

That's good and actually useful. Great job, everyone!

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Not to mention No Man's Sky, who were rightfully pilloried for the hype build up and under delivery(even if they did eventually build it up into something like what they promised).

CIG just realized "You can't disappoint anyone if you never deliver anything", or at least not enough to cut off the money spouts.
*Chris Roberts enters chat*
*SC_SpaceJunk!e enters chat*

“This game sucks!”

“But…can’t you see, it’s just not done yet…”

“Well, when will it be done?!?”

“Again, don’t you see? Along with all the finely detailed human assets, we are also building motherfucking space!! If you haven’t heard, space is infinite, and always expanding, so suffice to say it will never be done!”

*SC_SpaceJunk!e is typing*

*SC_SpaceJunk!e has left chat session*

Last edited:

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Troy you dumbass titty biscuit! Along with Snoop Dogg now too, mainstream/popular actors and artists are rarely known for their perceptive intelligence I suppose.
Remember when this guy used to be celebrated behind the roles such as Booker DeWitt, Joel Miller, and Pagan Min? Good times

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Good to hear, because the game deserves it.
I have been playing all day, and oh my god, THIS is how you do a PC port. It's almsot day and night compared to FF7R port when it comes to performance.

The only issue I have right now is that the game does not have fullscreen mode, which disables HDR. But I'm sure it's gonna get patched soon

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States
You fucking better, Sony.

Cut it out with that "loss generation" crap.

So many people should sue Razer. I don't know why people believed them either.

Best Buy is out of them now.

Two things I don't like making a crossover no on was asking for.

Be careful of what you wish for. I know it suck, but why are Xbox players surprised about this?
I’m sure Activision made the crossover because Fortnite was doing it.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Good to hear, because the game deserves it.
I have been playing all day, and oh my god, THIS is how you do a PC port. It's almsot day and night compared to FF7R port when it comes to performance.

The only issue I have right now is that the game does not have fullscreen mode, which disables HDR. But I'm sure it's gonna get patched soon
It's always nice and refreshing when a pc port exceeds expectations, especially since Santa Monica has no previous experience developing for pc (and afaik had no assistance from Nixxes, the specialized porting studio that Sony acquired last summer). Doubly so considering the rather checkered history of ps4 exclusive ports. That tells me they cared and were willing to put in the effort to get it right. Unlike some, looking at you Squenix.

Found an interview with the devs that seems to imply they've worked on the port for quite a while:
Matt DeWald said:
I actually play most of the time on mouse and keyboard now just because I’ve been working on it for two years, and it’s just been my default. It feels super natural to me to play it on mouse and keyboard.
Also includes this little gem:
Cory Barlog said:
I don’t have a 3090 [GeForce graphics card], but I’m sure they all have a 3090.
Eh, yeah Cory, about that ...

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
It's always nice and refreshing when a pc port exceeds expectations, especially since Santa Monica has no previous experience developing for pc (and afaik had no assistance from Nixxes, the specialized porting studio that Sony acquired last summer). Doubly so considering the rather checkered history of ps4 exclusive ports. That tells me they cared and were willing to put in the effort to get it right. Unlike some, looking at you Squenix.

Found an interview with the devs that seems to imply they've worked on the port for quite a while:

Also includes this little gem:

Eh, yeah Cory, about that ...
Also liked this one,
Matt DeWald: We’ve sold almost 20 million, like 19.5 million copies on console, but it’s surprising to hear that there are still people out there that have never played it.

Um, preeetty sure there’s more than 20 million PS4s in the wild by now. It’s kinda funny they seem to have this air of sarcasm and generally stereotypical/ borderline patronizing tone regarding the PC platform too (ie the 3090 comment and “I spent five grand on my PC. I want this to look awesome.”).