Funny events in anti-woke world

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Also kind of confused what college debt has to do with feminism. Unless it's a "women shouldn't get a higher education" thing. Ok no, that's most definitely why.
I was going to talk about how I wonder how the younger, less religious alt-right feels about how now that they've got their way the evangelical trad cons are just full on pushing their values and then I realised the motivation is different but the goals are the same. The evangelicals believe in "womanly duty" and the alt-right are perpetually outraged that they are chronically unlikeable and unfuckable and want women to be punished for them being complete vacuums of desirability.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Short answer: No. It's not an attack on comedy, but an attack on politics. The guy that attacked Dave Chappelle is a MAGA freak. Full details are at the 17 minute mark.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Also... Like they went for it with that dildo design. Like that looks like some bad dragon shit. Why did they use such a good dildo?
Because that makes her extra degenerate, it's not even an earthly human cock.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Because that makes her extra degenerate, it's not even an earthly human cock.
Women get plain ol' man dick, or nothing else. We can't very well trust them with their own desires and imagination. That would be lunacy!

Reactions: BrawlMan

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
This image
They weren't even trying with 'shopping the right-side woman's mouth, were they?

Remember, ladies: The only worth your life has is in how many progeny you can pop out! Gotta make sure we have more future soldiers and baby-factories so we can beat those filthy Commies!

Also... Like they went for it with that dildo design. Like that looks like some bad dragon shit. Why did they use such a good dildo?
It "ruined" her, because now she's too "loose" for the small penises that white conservative men have.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I was going to talk about how I wonder how the younger, less religious alt-right feels about how now that they've got their way the evangelical trad cons are just full on pushing their values and then I realised the motivation is different but the goals are the same. The evangelicals believe in "womanly duty" and the alt-right are perpetually outraged that they are chronically unlikeable and unfuckable and want women to be punished for them being complete vacuums of desirability.
Yeah, I've been hearing some strange talk from some young MRAs. A lot of them are pro-Roe

I'll note that many MRAs are Dem voters... which doesn't say much. But quite a few are Lefties. But I'm not even talking about them. I'm talking about some Alt-Right MRA who agree with Roe. But it's usually people younger than me

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Why does Ross Douhat have a job writing opinions? Who looks at this and says "yes, this is a well thought out and valid perspective that more people should know"?

Like, it'd be cruel if his bosses were just keeping him on to unwittingly write onion articles as a joke

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I find it funny, as before this point, they were against trigger warnings, and consider it something only "pussy SJWs/Libs" use to "weaken our children". What changed now?
They're the ones who are triggered now.

They get very easily triggered, but they love to project it all onto the libs because they're "manly men".

Edit:
Conservatives demand trigger warning on children's show

So they're mad about She-ra because:
1.) She's a teenager(and much of the rest of the cast) now and thus they can't jack off to her without feeling a little bit like a creep.
2.) She's not playing 2nd fiddle ot He-man in this one(and he doesn't even exist in this timeline/reboot), hell the show is very female centered.
3.) She's at very least bisexual if not explicitly lesbian. Several of the other characters are explicitly gay.
4.) There's a character who is basically transgender(technically a shapeshifter but fits right in the transgender role).

Yeah, that fits.It's a bunch of stuff Conservatives get mad about

Last edited:

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I find it funny, as before this point, they were against trigger warnings, and consider it something only "pussy SJWs/Libs" use to "weaken our children". What changed now?
Nothing's changed. Republicans throw accusations of what they're guilty of at others as a distraction technique.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Look, I know this is a sensitive topic, but if Ireland reunites, you gotta somehow keep the Stormont name for you parliament. It's always been a cool name
I occasionally mishear it as "Stormfront", which is a British fascist organisation. Not, perhaps, a million miles away from the DUP.

Reactions: Thaluikhain