Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I mean if they don't cause violence, why would they cause this?

I really wish these groups would stop trying to blame video games for shit. They want so hard for gaming to bne a scapegoat for the world's issues so that they can have an easy thing to blame.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
I mean if they don't cause violence, why would they cause this?

I really wish these groups would stop trying to blame video games for shit. They want so hard for gaming to bne a scapegoat for the world's issues so that they can have an easy thing to blame.
Blame shifting and scapegoating are how the elite have gotten away with all their bullshit so far, so they don’t want that to change anytime soon ever.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Blame shifting and scapegoating are how the elite have gotten away with all their bullshit so far, so they don’t want that to change anytime soon ever.
At least the people behind the actual science keep coming up with the negative results that these political dipshits don't want to hear.

Video Games don't make you violent, they don't make you sexist, the don't make you a druggy, they don't make you a school shooter. The only thing video games do is make you have a bit of fun, and help you learn how to be edgy in CoD lobbies.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
At least the people behind the actual science keep coming up with the negative results that these political dipshits don't want to hear.

Video Games don't make you violent, they don't make you sexist, the don't make you a druggy, they don't make you a school shooter. The only thing video games do is make you have a bit of fun, and help you learn how to be edgy in CoD lobbies.
Sometimes they can make you sad too.

Red Dead Depression is a thing, that's all I'm saying.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Damn it, Michigan! I have nothing against soccer/football, and enjoy it myself, but we're all better than this!

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
We're talking about the same mindset which thought that making Elvis Presley stop shaking his hips would get kids to go to church, so don't expect a reality-based outlook from this sort in the near- to mid-ever.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
So, does Missouri just not have access to video games?
Holy shit! I didn't notice until you pointed that out.

Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Washington really love Resident Evil. What's the big deal there? I'm not complaining, but I never expected to get big results in those States. I know RE7 takes place in Louisiana, but I highly doubt the search results increased from that.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
So, does Missouri just not have access to video games?
Or internet, possibly.

But Nick Calendra lives in Missouri so that can't be right.

Unless Nick is the only person in Missouri who plays video games and has Internet.
I'm living proof that we do in fact have video-game here. We even have a game developer apparently! The people that made the 'Poppy's Playtime' game.

My random guess as to why we have an N/A is because we don't have a single game that rises above the others in popularity.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Reactions: Dalisclock