General Gaming News.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate has been recently ported to Steam as Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Definitive Edition! Not sure what the main differences are between it and the regular WO3U on console but it reminds me that I still haven't played WO3U and should get around to it.
Okay, so Ultimate versions that aren't also Definitive... I can smell toast.

WORDS ARE SUPPOSED TO MEAN THINGS, PEOPLE.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate has been recently ported to Steam as Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Definitive Edition! Not sure what the main differences are between it and the regular WO3U on console but it reminds me that I still haven't played WO3U and should get around to it.

KT can still fuck off. The game should be no more than $15 at this point.

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden

Good on you, Nintendo!

Ken Akamatsu, the Love Hina dude? The fuck is he doing in politics? Making sure he can continue jerking it to lolis?
I had to double-check to make sure: yes, indeed, the one and only Love Hina creator.

And his stated goal in politics is apparently to protect artistic and creative freedom of expression, so while I dislike your word usage: yes.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

I appreciate the effort, but also worried mixing politics and gaming
Ken Akamatsu, the Love Hina dude? The fuck is he doing in politics? Making sure he can continue jerking it to lolis?
I had to double-check to make sure: yes, indeed, the one and only Love Hina creator.

And his stated goal in politics is apparently to protect artistic and creative freedom of expression, so while I dislike your word usage: yes.
I don't hate guy personally, but Love Hina still sucks and Naru deserves 100,000 knee bashes to the face. Negima I found 0 interests in ever reading or looking at. I heard the latter half and ending shit the bed, and made the villain a karma houdini. Back on topic: Thanks Akamatsu, but please stay away from writing and don't make any more crappy manga.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

It hasn't even been that long and they're already pulling these games from their service call this a premium upgrade? I will still continue to not bother upgrading, since that's how it's going to be.

Reactions: TheMysteriousGX

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
It hasn't even been that long and they're already pulling these games from their service call this a premium upgrade? I will still continue to not bother upgrading, since that's how it's going to be.
If I had to guess they accidentally listed those games early and are perhaps meant for future release in August or September. Many companies upload games to their services but keep them hidden until a specific release date, so this just sounds like a mistake and those game will likely be back.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
If I had to guess they accidentally listed those games early and are perhaps meant for future release in August or September. Many companies upload games to their services but keep them hidden until a specific release date, so this just sounds like a mistake and those game will likely be back.
They should have just said that in the first place. Still not getting the upgrade.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Arrogant Sony is at it again. I am not liking this.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

This is probably one of the worst UI I've ever seen. So messy
That can't be true, only Elden Ring can have Bad UI/UX.Ubisoft games are made of pure mechanical/aesthetic perfection covered in a sweet coating of microtransactions and GAAS.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden

Nintendo has bought an animation studio. Whether this means they intend to produce movies themselves or they have worked out that their games use cut scenes frequently enough that it makes economic sense to own a full studio I don't know.

I don't hate guy personally, but Love Hina still sucks and Naru deserves 100,000 knee bashes to the face.
I have a sort of soft spot for the series, since it was the first one I encountered that was short enough that all volumes was available at my local library so I could read it start to finish, and because it actually had some focus on aspects unique to Japanese society, i.e. the ronin-concept. Though I cannot call it good.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Easy with those windmills there, Don.
Not sure if you are referring to me, but can't blame me for being skeptical. I definitely don't have a good feeling about this, and don't trust any of it.

I have a sort of soft spot for the series, since it was the first one I encountered that was short enough that all volumes was available at my local library so I could read it start to finish, and because it actually had some focus on aspects unique to Japanese society, i.e. the ronin-concept. Though I cannot call it good.
Agreed that LH is not good. It's a fucking travesty. As for learning aspects of Japanese society, I find plenty of anime that did those parts better.