Funny events in anti-woke world

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010

Case of Trump supporter being con into giving money to a trust to pay for the wall (I wonder how many were Mexican?) and, surprising no one, the people in charge kept the money. One of those was Steve Bannon, but Donal "drain the swamp" Trump pardoned him.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
My Attorney General, everybody
Well, this is just vengeance for Japan attacking the Alamo.

This is why you don't give fascists power. What a fucking farce

I'm sure our resident clown will be by shortly to tell us how this is a good thing and that Zephyr is mounting an attack on America by not being "normal".

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
My Attorney General, everybody
Just so everyone is aware, China has been putting up a vast Starlink-esque network up. They might be up to a thousand satellites now

Worrying about spy balloons and Tiktok is playing at the kiddies table. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that people pointing to spy balloons and Tiktok are actually on the payroll of China to distract from what they are really doing

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

Twitter also hasn't suspended the account that called for mass public executions.
I am pretty sure the whole point of free speech is to cause mass executions.

I actually don't know if I'm being sarcastic or not. Because there are waaaayyy too many mass executions that are directly linked to Free Speech

Reactions: BrawlMan

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Just so everyone is aware, China has been putting up a vast Starlink-esque network up. They might be up to a thousand satellites now

Worrying about spy balloons and Tiktok is playing at the kiddies table. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that people pointing to spy balloons and Tiktok are actually on the payroll of China to distract from what they are really doing
Eh, I daresay there are different capabilities you get from balloons and social media, they still have their place in today's world. And there were several spy balloons in the US before the fuss was made over this one, which both points to them being useful and raises questions about why people made a fuss this time.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
... sure is a lot of people wanting to fuck candy lately.
Miller's just upset that the green M&M's eyelashes and eyebrows constitute more hair than he's got.

Oh and don't think I didn't see that little (no relation) tag under the photos, Rolling Stone.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Hold on, I got a tweet for that
C418BDA1-02F6-4F67-8F8B-E1BAF616BEBB.jpeg
Oh, and Elon Musk had an alt account where he role played as one of his (anonymous) kids

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
So we all know Steven Crowder: loudmouth conservative who crossdresses to own the libs, loves traditional marriage, hates how feminism ruins women, rails against single mothers, etc

Well, turns out he was getting divorced. Proceedings started in 2021. He tried to blame it on No Fault Divorce and the wife, but turns out he contacted divorce lawyers first, after buying a new house and trying to cut off his *just having given birth to twins* wife financially. Because of things like "using their only car to run errands while heavily pregnant" because what if he wanted to visit friends or go to the gym? He's just a millionaire, he can't afford Uber, a taxi, or a whole other car! Or her not wanting to walk the dog or feed it toxic medication while 8 months pregnant while he sits around smoking cigars. Or, kicker on top, when he wasn't around for his children's birth because he was getting elective surgery to make his chest look manlier. I swear to god, remember that pic of him strapped to medical equipment? He had complications for gender affirming chest surgery that he deliberately scheduled when his wife was having kids. A surgery that basically makes you useless for months afterwards on a good day, so apparently he was expecting his wife to take care of *three* babies

Now, I don't normally give a shit about random marital shit involving people I don't know, but when the asshole in question is a big "Christian family values" guy and a major player in the political sphere, I tend to make an exception. He and people like him will rail against women's rights, try to get rid of no fault divorce, and slam non-"traditional" relationships, and then pull this shit

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010

GOP having a hard deciding what to do on abortion now that they can't blame federal government/supreme court.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States

GOP having a hard deciding what to do on abortion now that they can't blame federal government/supreme court.
It's one of those things that's easy to be against in principle but you have to be a zealot for when you try and make it a practical reality and actually have to look at, say, a raped child you know?

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
cigars. Or, kicker on top, when he wasn't around for his children's birth because he was getting elective surgery to make his chest look manlier. I swear to god, remember that pic of him strapped to medical equipment? He had complications for gender affirming chest surgery that he deliberately scheduled when his wife was having kids.
Didn't he suffer a collapsed lung during that surgery? Dumb fucking twat nearly got himself killed because he wanted a bigger chest? God why is it over and over and over again the toxic masculinity crowd are actually fucking bitches? These are the dudes young lads are looking up to to teach them how to be a man? Here's 2 lessons:
1)respect your wife
2) incline bench press. 3 sets to failure, stick to 8-12 rep ranges.

Congrats you'll be more man than Crowder ever could be.

And if you decide to follow in Crowder's footsteps just do your benches alone with a thumbless grip. There's quicker, cheaper ways to kill yourself trying to get big titties.