Funny events in anti-woke world

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
God why is it over and over and over again the toxic masculinity crowd are actually fucking bitches?
Because they're bitches-in-boxstands with no backbone an overly huge egos. They just want everybody to follow them for the shallowest reasons, nor man up or own up to any responsibility. If they have to ditch everyone just live a few measly seconds longer, or just to save themselves, then they'll do it. No matter how much praising they get from their sycophants. Those wannabe "Alphas" and "Sigmas" will always sacrifice others, but not themselves. To the point of hurting or killing their supposed loved ones.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Well, it wouldn't be toxic masculinity if it wasn't, you know, toxic. It'd just be masculinity.

Though, if you mean why is it toxic in such a predictable way, I think it's because people feel they desperately have to fit into this idea of masculinity, and are aware they are failing. Possibly because it's an impossible ideal. So they have to pretend the hardest, and the harder someone pretends, the more embarrassing they are when you see through them.

Reactions: BrawlMan

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Now, I don't normally give a shit about random marital shit involving people I don't know, but when the asshole in question is a big "Christian family values" guy and a major player in the political sphere, I tend to make an exception. He and people like him will rail against women's rights, try to get rid of no fault divorce, and slam non-"traditional" relationships, and then pull this shit
To the absolute surprise of no one. Because when you get past all the trappings and excuses, this sort has exactly one motive: To force the rest of us to do as they say, because Daddy didn't love them enough.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Didn't he suffer a collapsed lung during that surgery? Dumb fucking twat nearly got himself killed because he wanted a bigger chest?
No, he had pectus excavatum. Whether it was serious enough to require surgery or he was just self conscious of it, I don't know, but it's not what the internet has decided to make it out to be. It's not "gender affirming surgery" because he wanted to look manly, it's an actual physical defect known to sometimes cause cardiovascular issues.

Unrelated, it's not surprising that he'd be a jerk to his wife.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
The fucker still don't have a job and is just coasting before people get bored of him. It's still disgusting either way. All that you're still running away from the lawyers.

I wonder fucking why when every place he's applied to before gets bombarded by nut jobs threatening consequences against them lol.

He fucking won the case let him coast if people are still this butthurt and won't let him live.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Sure. But if wasn't impairing his health (and let's face it, probably wasn't) then it's still just cosmetic surgery.
I don't know that, and also acknowledged that possibility in the rest of the post that you cut out.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Are we supposed to believe conservatives hate violent shooters given how much they worship guns?
It's not a "violent shooter" if you're shooting the correct people. If you're in a COD-esque game shooting up commies or brown people, that's just good old-fashioned patriotism.
Remember back in 2017 when Neo-Nazis and alt-rights were all crying about Nazi being depicted as the bad guys in Wolfenstien. They never complained about the franchise, until they saw people of color shooting and killing Nazis in the stories of New Order and especially New Colossus. Some of these idiots even calling the Nazis "misguided", how they "didn't do much/anything wrong!", or they're the "good guys!".

Last edited:
Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
You can't win with these right wing nut jobs. They'll cry about a person of color or woman regardless of that original character was white or not. It could be a completely original character that had no prior race, and it was still cry about being "replaced", or accuse racism. Don't make up any store they want in their heads into their dumbass audiences.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
It's worth noting a lot of these 'reactionary' online influencers like Benny Shapps, Crowder, Knowles etc etc are all people who tried and failed to get in to the entertainment industry - Hollywood I guess ppl refer to it as in US - yet were all wealthy enough to pivot their bitterness into well-funded online right-wing petty outrage channels to feed their need for attention/fame instead of dealing with their failures like any of us normal (as far as I know...?) chumps. So there's already an in-built personal disdain they harbour for such pop culture even before we take in to account the SEO grift aspect of these outrage cycles.

-

They could've at least tried to go creative with it;

Last edited:

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
It's worth noting a lot of these 'reactionary' online influencers like Benny Shapps, Crowder, Knowles etc etc are all people who tried and failed to get in to the entertainment industry - Hollywood I guess ppl refer to it as in US - yet were all wealthy enough to pivot their bitterness into well-funded online right-wing petty outrage channels to feed their need for attention/fame instead of dealing with their failures like any of us normal (as far as I know...?) chumps.
Yes, and you can also bet if the mainstream chucked a few million dollars and a decent TV slot at them, they wouldn't turn it down.

Of course, that's one of Fox's tricks: it's the most popular cable news station in the USA and yet acts like it's some sort of plucky minor taking on the mainstream.