Funny events in anti-woke world

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Inb4 "He didn't specifically promise he would pay for anything". Of course, those patrons are entirely to blame, expecting Trump to do anything for someone other than himself. As proper Republicans they should've been appalled at being offered a handout anyway. In fact, Trump taught all those people a valuable lesson.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Inb4 "He didn't specifically promise he would pay for anything". Of course, those patrons are entirely to blame, expecting Trump to do anything for someone other than himself. As proper Republicans they should've been appalled at being offered a handout anyway. In fact, Trump taught all those people a valuable lesson.
He was making a true observation that there is food for everyone there, being that it is a restaurant.

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
Inb4 "He didn't specifically promise he would pay for anything".
Be faster next time.

Trump defenders on Twitter noted the GOP frontrunner only said there’d be food for everyone at the restaurant — not that he was buying it.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Why are so many gamers really down with outing themselves as just the biggest virgin weirdos all the damn time?
Because they're those sect of gamers that always want to be the "victim"/claimed to be bullied their entire life, yet at the same time feel like they're better than everybody else, or that they don't need anyone (mainly women), but themselves. At the end of the day, they're just insecure douchebags who can't learn nor want to be better people, and choose to live in their constant delusions.

These jerk offs are either complaining about a woman not being hot enough, or in some rare cases, being "too hot". I remember there were some Bayonetta fans complaining about the reveal trailer in the second game, that Bayonetta herself look "too old and like a mom", because of her haircut. None of which makes sense anyway. For one, she's over 700 years old. Two, if she looks mommyish/MILFY, that is not going to stop the rule 34 fans. It just encourages them even more. Three, still looks sexier than a majority of the ass hats complaining about it.

I usually don't trust Game Rant, cuz they have a habit of making clickbait, but this is one of those cases where they're right incidentally.

Last edited:

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Because they're those sect of gamers that always want to be the "victim"/claimed to be bullied their entire life, yet at the same time feel like they're better than everybody else, or that they don't need anyone (mainly women), but themselves. At the end of the day, they're just insecure douchebags who can't learn or want to be better people and choose the into their constant delusions.

These jerk offs are either complaining about a woman not being hot enough, or in some rare cases, being "too hot". I remember there were some Bayonetta fans complaining about the reveal trailer in the second game, that Bayonetta herself look "too old and like a mom", because of her haircut. None of which makes sense anyway. For one, he's over 700 years old. Two, if she looks mommyish/MILFY, that is not going to stop the rule 34 fans. I just encourages them even more. Three, still looks sexier than a majority of the ass hats complaining about it.

I usually don't trust Game Rant, cuz they have a habit of making clickbait, but this is one of those cases where they're right incidentally.
The worst part is, look at the dudes who make this complaint. Slovenly neckbeards in a graphic tee with no hint of personal grooming.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
What's also annoying is that people still act like being interesting in sci-fi/games/comics/etc makes them a despised minority, when they are zillion dollar industries that've been mainstream for literal decades. Certain individuals in that group might be despised for different reasons, of course.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
What's also annoying is that people still act like being interesting in sci-fi/games/comics/etc makes them a despised minority, when they are zillion dollar industries that've been mainstream for literal decades. Certain individuals in that group might be despised for different reasons, of course.
In my experience 2 types of nerds got bullied; the genuinely neurodiverse who got singled out because they were "weird" (which funking sucks) and cocky assholes who thought they were smarter and better than everyone. Who thought that everyone better looking, more athleticly gifted and just generally more charismatic than them was actually just really stupid and beneath them.

I was a tremendous funking nerd in school, my closest friends were too. We still got along with basically everyone in the school.