General Gaming News.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
This bodes well for the Silent Hill 2 remake.
“Right now we are going into Bloober Team 3.0, making mass-market horror.”
Yeah, those cheap jumpscares for youtubers to overreact laden games you did so far were all niche and boutique

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Reactions: Dalisclock

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
How the fuck you release early and late at the same fucking time though?
It is indeed strange. Granted the early-access currently looks really solid, and Larian games almost always is a hit, but I am not sure if this is gonna be a good move.

Maybe they wanted to move forward the release date to avoid being sandwiched between more popular titles on PC platform. Which is weird for PS5, because Armored Core 6 and Starfield both are coming out on Sep 6th.

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
It is indeed strange. Granted the early-access currently looks really solid, and Larian games almost always is a hit, but I am not sure if this is gonna be a good move.

Maybe they wanted to move forward the release date to avoid being sandwiched between more popular titles on PC platform. Which is weird for PS5, because Armored Core 6 and Starfield both are coming out on Sep 6th.
I thought AC6 was August somewhere?

And PS5 don't care bout that booty and buttcheeks space game.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Seeing all those games listed around BG3's release window, I have like zero interest in any of them besides AC 6 lol.

But I do welcome the delay because I'll be playing Trails into Reverie by that time and that one's a 150 hour epic most likely so I'll need some time to breathe before jumping into another huge epic game.

The better question is, who tf are these AB white knights and shills that pays such an outrageous price?
They're the people who own phones. The phongeoisie.

Reactions: FakeSympathy

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
New Blade Runner game announced. Internal development from Annopurrnos. Allegedly all or most platforms.

"Lots of people lost things in the Blackout.

I was lucky, I just lost a job.

But now they want me back."

Wishlist on Steam now: https://store.steampowered.com/app/20...
From Annapurna Interactive, Blade Runner 2033: Labyrinth brings the revered franchise back to games for the first time in 25 years. Set between the original film and 2049, Blade Runner 2033 takes place after the events of the Black Out and asks: what does a Blade Runner do when there are no Replicants left to hunt?

Developed and published by Annapurna Interactive.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
So much for 'exclusive on a case by case basis'. Then again, why would anyone ever believe anything Phil Spencer says to begin with?
I believe him when he said that Xbox has given up.

But this rings as them trying to get revenge on Sony for trying to fuck with the Activision buyout. Even big companies act like 5-year-olds.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I believe him when he said that Xbox has given up.

But this rings as them trying to get revenge on Sony for trying to fuck with the Activision buyout. Even big companies act like 5-year-olds.
Let the big babies have their bottles. This doesn't change anything. Xbox still doesn't really have much at all worth praising about. Aside from one or two exceptions. They still have to step up, it and have some actual good games.

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
New Blade Runner game announced. Internal development from Annopurrnos. Allegedly all or most platforms.

Yesh, literally no idea what the gameplay will be like, that's no reveal trailer, that's just a vague mention that something exist.

Reactions: BrawlMan