Funny events in anti-woke world

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
If I had the money I'd be asking an apelet court to strike the ruling down. Fuck 'em. Have it declared unconstitutional on grounds of perjured testimony. Say the Supreme Court did not conduct due diligence, so you must declare their ruling unconstitutional. See what happens.
Yeah, we really need some kind of check on the Supreme Court. Unfortunately, the only person to ever find one was Andrew Jackson, who said "try and fucking stop me" and did another Native American Genocide. So naturally he's on the $20 bill

Reactions: SilentPony

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
No. Just like you, they made up what Cochrane said. It's like when they launch the James Webb telescope and a scientist made a comment that people took completely out of context to prove that the Big Bang Theory is untrue. She stated immediately that this was ridiculous and she never said that. Or the scientist who noted that Greenland's temperatures weren't changing much up to the modern era and people took this as proof of climate change not existing as his evidence actually supported climate change because they didnt understand the term modern era. Or how you keep bringing up Sabine episode on trans athletes without understanding that she critics your hypothesis on transathletes. I.e. the evidence doesn't matter because you start with the wrong assumption

As to stem cells, no, as yet, I haven't seen any information that they are wrong. I'm noting that Adrenochrome and Stem Cells come from the same source and they think there is child murder only happening to get to that source when it's suits their purposes
Where in this Cochrane review does it say that masks worked?

Phoenix: "Cochrane says masks don't work!"
Cochrane: "We are explicitly denying saying that masks don't work, we could never be sure people actually masked or even washed their hands properly to make a strong statement on the efficacy of masking."
Phoenix: "See, they say masks don't work!"
You changed what I said to align with your narrative. I said Cochrane said there's no proof of masks working because that's what Cochrane said. I've been asking for proof that masks work for how long now? And still no evidence that they work. You know what that usually means the vast majority of the time? That the thing doesn't fucking work. Pick anything else that Cochrane has reviewed with similar confidence intervals and you'll see all of those things are generally accepted as not working- and we don't do them. Why do masks have to be treated any differently? Apparently because you all want them to work and your tribe said they worked so thus they must work. Simply provide evidence of masks working and you fucking win and it's over.

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
I said Cochrane said there's no proof of masks working because that's what Cochrane said.
No, Cochrane didn't say that. Cochrane published an article by a group of researchers who did a meta-analysis looking at mask-wearing and found it to be inconclusive.

Inasmuch as Cochrane did say anything, it would be the notable clarification they issued regarding this study to correct people like you making misleading claims: "It would be accurate to say that the review examined whether interventions to promote mask wearing help to slow the spread of respiratory viruses, and that the results were inconclusive."

Specifically, that the smeta-analysis published is stuck with the limitations of societal mask wearing. To be effective, mask wearing must be commonplace at a population level; and offers relatively little protection for lone individuals. (This was established theory long before covid.) Therefore, to carry out a meta-analysis of studies with low adherence will struggle to be able to address the effectiveness of masks.

Another way of thinking about it is that the more people like you and your EBM cult leaders attack mask usage and thus dissuade the public from using them, the more you ensure masks will not be useful and even make it harder for them to be evaluated in the manner you insist, thus creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. Which is bad public health policy and bad science.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Doesn't that scumbag have like a dozen kids from multiple mistresses?
Looks like fuck bucket Musk is projecting again. You don't get to decide who votes, you fuck nut Musk. So sit sorry ass down, shut up, and continue crying in pathetic silence for being the shit head you are and always will be.

On a more positive note:

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Doesn't that scumbag have like a dozen kids from multiple mistresses?
Yes. Well, not quite that many, but close.

Apparently, he's got some weird thing about having children, like it's some sort of duty to produce loads of them. I think his father did, too. I strongly doubt he has anything much to do with bringing any of them up, of course: that's someone else's job (i.e. a woman's). Fair chance several will be emotional fuck-ups like Musk himself.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Sure, let's disenfranchise homosexuals and the infertile! I don't have children and I seem to care more about the future of the species than rich "I want everything" dickweeds like Musk.

Apparently, he's got some weird thing about having children, like it's some sort of duty to produce loads of them.
Assholes like him are overly concerned about "legacy"- i.e. making sure everyone in the future remembers him. His ego can't handle the idea of being forgotten.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

Apparently, he's got some weird thing about having children, like it's some sort of duty to produce loads of them. I think his father did, too. I strongly doubt he has anything much to do with bringing any of them up, of course: that's someone else's job (i.e. a woman's). Fair chance several will be emotional fuck-ups like Musk himself.
So he has a breeding kink that he's covering up as concern for the future?

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands

one of his kids is on the record that Musk is so awful she wants nothing to do with him. So Musk not having an active hand in raising then is probably for the best.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
one of his kids is on the record that Musk is so awful she wants nothing to do with him. So Musk not having an active hand in raising then is probably for the best.
Smart girl. I am sure she is a better person, and possibly a better parent, than Musk can ever hope to be.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Smart girl. I am sure she is a better person, and possibly a better parent, than Musk can ever hope to be.
That's faint praise. In South Africa, someone once trained a baboon to operate rain signals in exchange for beer. The baboon was a much better member of society than Musk.

(Apparently the baboon did a good job. I can imagine a modern capitalist like Musk firing all the signalmen and replacing them with baboons they haven't actually trained yet, if we still had those kinds of signals)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
That's faint praise. In South Africa, someone once trained a baboon to operate rain signals in exchange for beer. The baboon was a much better member of society than Musk.
It's high praise as far as I'm concerned, when coming from the spawn of Musk' loins, or a trained baboon becoming a productive member of society more than he ever could.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
(Apparently the baboon did a good job. I can imagine a modern capitalist like Musk firing all the signalmen and replacing them with baboons they haven't actually trained yet, if we still had those kinds of signals)
No, they decide rewarding the baboons with beer isn't cost effective... then wonder why not only aren't the train signals being operated but they're being stalked by angry baboons.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Isn't that the one that's trans? Not to imply that being trans makes you an emotional fuckup, tho being trans with Musk as your father just might. Which would go a long way towards explaining why they cut him out of their life.