Game Articles and Videos Thread

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012

(for the uninitiated, Wayfinder is a Diablo/MMO esque thing being made by Airship Syndicate (The team formerly known for creating Darksiders under another company, and since then making Battle Chasers Nightwar) and published/consulted on by Digital Extremes (Warframe)

Reactions: BrawlMan

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010

(for the uninitiated, Wayfinder is a Diablo/MMO esque thing being made by Airship Syndicate (The team formerly known for creating Darksiders under another company, and since then making Battle Chasers Nightwar) and published/consulted on by Digital Extremes (Warframe)
Maybe if it can be more focused than warframe I could be interested.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Maybe if it can be more focused than warframe I could be interested.
I mean, early stages probably.

The labyrinthian nature of Warframe is because stuffs been added on constantly for slightly over 10 years now.

Reactions: meiam

Old_Hunter_77

Elite Member
Dec 29, 2021
Country
United States
From the reviews I've seen of Remnant 2 it's basically like- if this game looks good to you, you will like, it if it doesn't, you won't. Which is great! This should be default game quality. Personally, not for me (shooting bores me) but great for those who love the idea of "Dark Souls with Destiny" and they get some new good gaming during this slow release period.

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
From the reviews I've seen of Remnant 2 it's basically like- if this game looks good to you, you will like, it if it doesn't, you won't. Which is great! This should be default game quality. Personally, not for me (shooting bores me) but great for those who love the idea of "Dark Souls with Destiny" and they get some new good gaming during this slow release period.
If its anything like remnant 1, its not really dark soul with destiny, more like dark soul with resident evil.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

For once, IGN gave a new Double Dragon game more than 3 by adding 4 more points. The end of review doesn't match to what the guy says, sounds like he gave it a 7, so they wouldn't face backlash like they did the last two times.

Last edited: