If DeSantis wins

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Now, now, I'm sure that ad's ... is it an ad? Whatever, let's go with cringe. I'm sure that cringe's use of the Sonnenrad is entirely accidental. The result of an overeager social media manager, or whatever, finding it somewhere innocuous and putting it in that cringe because he thought it was a cool design, unaware of its origins and later use as a symbol.

Die andere Erklärung ist Stechschrittlich klar
Which is why of course the image is set to soldiers marching, the staffer completely didn't know what it was about. Wink wink.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Which is why of course the image is set to soldiers marching, the staffer completely didn't know what it was about. Wink wink.
Nah mate, you're just another radical lefty who sees fascists everywhere. In congress. On the subway. Behind trees. In your toothpaste (i.e. the worst ones).

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009

Great minds think alike.
Aw, what is that - is that Putin waving his little scarf toward America out in the distance in the hope that if the GOP wins the White House in '24 they might help him out of the shit he's worked his way into?

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Aw, what is that - is that Putin waving his little scarf toward America out in the distance in the hope that if the GOP wins the White House in '24 they might help him out of the shit he's worked his way into?
We all know that Trump is itching to sell his best buddy Putin weapons for when Russia has to "defend itself" from "Poland's insane aggression".

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
We're talking about the housing market. Did you lose track again?
Nah, I stay on point. Here's my initial post about this, I'm literally still making that same point.
Though, I don't get why people rent when owning is cheaper. I literally pay less for housing owning a condo vs renting a similar sized apartment would cost. Guy at work pays more for his apartment a month than I do for my condo and his place is smaller and in a worse area.
---

No you're supposed to not act like you know what you're talking about when you don't have a fucking clue. I told I'd need a 20% deposit and you decided to tell me I don't because you're a thick petulant child who wants to weigh in on every fucking topic despite being completely uninformed. You could have just not told me I don't need a 20% deposit. You could have acted with even an ounce of humility once. But you're just so dumb and arrogant you can't do that.

What do you mean right about everything else? You literally just quoted the sentence where I said I'd need a 20% deposit and said I was wrong. You were wrong about the only argument we were having. "Right about everything else". How tapped are you ya weirdo?
So someone that saved up 20% (quite a bit over 20%) doesn't have a fucking clue on how to save up to a 20% deposit?

Now Florida doesn't want students to learn about BLM or "taking a knee", but they should know “how slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.”

C'mon, c'mon! Just say it out loud! "BEING ENSLAVED WAS GOOD FOR BLACK PEOPLE!"

So yes, you believe everybody was and is lying about it, from lawyers to doctors to advocates, based on your gut feeling
A few tweets isn't everyone. Post the fucking part of the bill/law that says it, it's that fucking simple. And I just posted a video right above this showing the Vice President lying her ass off.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Nah, I stay on point. Here's my initial post about this, I'm literally still making that same point.
So when you said "home", you didn't... consider that to include the condo you live in? This is some weak shit.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Pro tip: no self-respecting purveyor of online content is gonna click on a thumbnail link with "SLAMMED" highlighted in dunce block capitals as part of the title.

Also pro tip: reading all Phoenix's posts as if they're being shouted at you by an apocalyptic religious street preacher really helps gel the tone, for me at least.

Last edited:

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States

A few tweets isn't everyone. Post the fucking part of the bill/law that says it, it's that fucking simple. And I just posted a video right above this showing the Vice President lying her ass off.
Lmao, sure
So, first off, a response from the panel that's trying to sell the line about slaves:
View attachment 9277

Sounds reasonable enough. Now let's view those robust standards for ourselves

View attachment 9278

Hmm, I think I see a few problems with those robust academic standards

Thread with sources, for those with a Twitter account

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I remember when people were claiming that DeSantis winning wouldn't turn into a disastrous MAGA hell hole....

Maybe we should start a thread on how woke worms broke DeSantis's brain

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I remember when people were claiming that DeSantis winning wouldn't turn into a disastrous MAGA hell hole....
When you say people, you mean a certain kind of people, who probably would say the same in the face of it happening right?