General Gaming News.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Okay then.

Yay for sex consultants. Maybe it wont look like weird puppets rubbing on each other then..

Also, huge line up of games? is 4 games a huge number? Or does CDPR have games I'm unaware of.?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Okay then.
6N0y8rz.gif

Might as well not even bother releasing it there and move on.
I'll take a wild guess and say gayness.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

I'm glad there's a sequel. Judging by the thumbnail, Jenny is in the base roster this time.
Saw the trailer! This game has an actual budget. While definitely a sequel, the Nick All Stars is a 2.0 update. I am not complaining, nor is a knock against the game. It's a proper 2.0 update. You go developers and the players who got the previous game!

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US

I'm glad there's a sequel. Judging by the thumbnail, Jenny is in the base roster this time.
Hmm, I wonder if Playstation would ever re-attempt all stars again? I'd imagine quite a bit of roster changes: Joel, Ellie, Abby, Spiderman (if Marvel allows them), Kratos from recent GOW games, Atreus, Hunter from Bloodborne, Nathan Drake, Sackboy, Rachet and Clank, Delsin Rowe, Aloy, etc

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
@BrawlMan
Thank you. I do like this collection, but it is weird that Arc System is doing another one. The previous compilation pack was Double Dragon & Kunio-Kun. It has three of the NES Double Dragon games with the Japanese versions included, and all of the NES/Famicom Kunio games. I admit, I only got the collection for DD. My only complaint about the Double Dragon Collection is that it lacks the arcade versions of DD and DD II, and no PC-Engine version of DD II. I know it might make some things redundant, because DDA is the best version of and better than the arcade and NES counterparts, distilled with the true old-school style Double Dragon experience, but the it still would have been nice to have them. The PC-Engine version of DD II is the best version of that game. It has Double Dragon Advanced, re-released for the first time on modern hardware, so I am not complaining much. Hopefully, they will include the Japanese counterparts for each game as well, like they did with the previous collection.

They should have added the Neo Geo fighting game for funsies as well. The lack of Rage of the Dragons makes sense, as that was a completely different company. Though I get it, they want only the brawlers.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
The next Final Fantasy XIV expansion will be called Dawntrail, and will feature what looks like a nice chill trip to the game's version of South America. Given that the last expansion was a big bombastic ending to the game's story that started in A Realm Reborn, a back-to -basics trip to a new land sounds very appealing.

Edit: Teaser trailer

At the next patch they will be expanding the ever increasing free trial to include the second expansion, Stormblood, in addition to the base game and the first expansion Heavensward which are already in the free trial.

Last edited: