Funny events in anti-woke world

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
What are these parasitic dick suckers crying about this time? You leeches already jumped on one Godzilla movie. What makes this different one so special?

The movie studios don't owe you assholes a damn thing.
Maybe they're offended by the pinkish colors? I have no idea.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Maybe they're offended by the pinkish colors? I have no idea.
I know last time they pitted the Sonic movie against the Harley Quinn movie. Neither side of the fandoms were impressed, and they told those sexist and racist nut sacks to fuck off. I know neither Godzilla fans from the West nor the Japanese, want of these assholes involved in the fandom. If it's not the pink thing, then who are they pitting this movie against this time? They didn't even bother going all the way to defend Sonic 2. At that moment the movie franchise didn't exist for them, and everyone was all the more happy year for it.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Internet historian's persona and general smugness always struck me as a weird reminder that channers secretly wish they were old-school goons. They like to pretend they have some kind of elite status, but that status comes from being registered on a free website that anyone can join, so it's literally worth nothing. It's like if we pretended to be the secret masters of the internet because we didn't quit the Escapist during [the event] and then refused to realize how stupid that looks to everyone else.
Pretend? What are you talking about? I AM a secret master of the internet because of that!

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
One of the OG entrepreneur Dragons Den show members got conspiracy pilled and is now attempting to build a "great reset, qanon" cult in the Peak District, Crestbrook Dale on land they bought. Yet seemingly hadn't realised and aren't coping well with the fact It's entwined with public paths the locals like to use for their chill nature walks. The locals have been taking a stand after growing fed up with the creepy behaviours, hostile attitudes and disturbing telegram posts they started to to check up on as frictions increased and diplomacy wasn't working.

There's also been amusing/concerning attempts from the cult to astroturf a highly unconvincing "hate campaign" against their leader in the hopes they can presemt the locals as the unreasonable party. Except the mysterious distributed leaflets couldn't resist complimenting Rachel in a sort of "even though she's really very nice and brought us chocolates and gifts, we still all hate Rachel!" obvious way. And that's not me simplifying or dumbing it down for cheap mockery, I fucking wish it was.

Weirdly thin on reporting so far though, one even was The Sun giving her a platform to completely lie and whitewash her motives and actions instead. The article above also does disservice by labelling her as merely "anti-vaxx" when the group is far far deeper down the rabbit hole than they claim. As in "Jews are behind everything and also the royal family are secret type of Jews" sort of stuff. No locals besides a chairman seem interviewed neither. Had to hear their experiences through podcast reporting, perhaps a depressing glance at the future of news in austerity stricken Britain.

Oh and the owner of the land she bought off happens to be equally conspiracy pilled and the son of a lord. A literal fucking elite, no less!

Annie Kelly is back in the Peak District to delve further into an ongoing struggle between the peaceful residents of Cressbrook Dale and a rogue band of doomsday farmers led by former “Dragon’s Den” host, Rachel Elnaugh. This time, Annie will be speaking to residents and hapless hikers who have been accosted by Rachel’s followers and their recon drones. She’ll also unpack a mysterious “anti-Rachel” website that popped up after being advertised on flyers distributed in the area, in the hopes of discovering just who might be behind it. Here’s a hint… it’s not the residents.

Last edited:

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

I don't know what Zuck and many billionaire's endgame is. No man is an island. His bunker is not invincible. This could all be solved if every non-fossil fuel billionaire made a call to their reps, and lobbyists, and asked for more public funding for green energy, R&D, and a slowdown on physical goods consumption plus more durable goods. But nope build your stupid bunkers have fun eating canned beans, and being killed by an angry mob during the climate apocalypse.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Going to another person's country to denigrate their practices isn't something to be respected but this guy seems to be one of those people who thinks censoring nudity, especially on teenage and prepubescent girl characters is insulting to Japanese culture. Or that Japanese culture begins and ends with anime and video games.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Going to another person's country to denigrate their practices isn't something to be respected but this guy seems to be one of those people who thinks censoring nudity, especially on teenage and prepubescent girl characters is insulting to Japanese culture. Or that Japanese culture begins and ends with anime and video games.
I pretty much shut him off when he started that rant on censorship. The red and white bold text with black background should have tipped me off with the CleanPriceGaming style of click-baiting. I seen glimpses of Revs stuff, but most of is looking like grade bullshit NoBullShit (an actual right wing grifter) material.

Reactions: bluegate

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I'm hoping it's because the bar owner got annoyed with the crashing into thing and gave the cop a kicking, but I wouldn't be shocked if that was not the case.

Reactions: BrawlMan

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
I'm hoping it's because the bar owner got annoyed with the crashing into thing and gave the cop a kicking, but I wouldn't be shocked if that was not the case.
The official police report is that the bar owners came down when the SUV crashed and were, inexplicably, angry with the cops. So the cops demanded their IDs, being that the cops just crashed into their building, and when one of them refused, they cuffed him. After that, the other co-owner supposedly shoved (!) one of the officers with an open palm and ran away, so they chased him down, arrested him, booked him on a felony, and is now being held without bond.