Funny events in anti-woke world

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Hello people who read the description. Why are you here? The video's up there. Well to give you a basic rundown... men's existence is to be guy being dude (and spin block in head), women's existence is to manipulate guy being dude (and remember olive oil), gay and trans people's existence is to confuse evolutionary psychologists, David Buss's student surveys are totally accurate, hypergamy has nothing to do with patriarchy but everything to do with women doing eugenics, Richard Dawkins is totally right about genes, contraception is the downfall of the West and Geoffrey Miller is my favourite guy.

The sources doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19...

Timestamps:
0:00 Intro
5:02 Evo Psych on Youtube & TV
11:00 Evo Psych in the Manosphere
14:00 Darwin & Gene Spaghetti
18:13 My Favourite Evolutionary Psychologist
26:56 Nature/Nurture
29:56 Just-So Stories
34:25 Mental 3D Rotation
37:07 Meadow Reports (Spatial Memory)
44:17 The Hunter / Gatherer Myth
47:00 Sexuality & Jealousy
50:49 Female O’s
53:45 David Buss’s TEDxTalk
1:05:28 Why Gay People?
1:07:37 Science is F'd
1:11:32 Surveys are Bad
1:14:45 Psychology Fraud & The Replication Crisis
1:24:03 Twin Studies are Bad
1:26:56 Ovulation Science is Awful
1:37:06 The Podcast Misinfomation Epidemic
2:01:49 Women in STEM
2:08:29 Gender Similarities
2:14:04 Evo Psychs Don’t Know How Genes Work
2:20:47 Oh no, Eugenics
2:35:00 Why “The Selfish Gene” is Wrong
2:47:23 Evo Psychs Don’t Know How Brains Work
2:54:02 Facts vs Feelings
3:08:18 munepoints
3:13:00 Timothee
Can't help but respect any who do all their own musics , no matter how posh they talk.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Its still weird that Rudy allowed his reputation to fall like that. And for what? Its not like Trump treated him well. For all his self destruction Rudy didn't get an official post in the government nor did he actually get paid for ruining himself.
Reportedly, Giuliani became a very heavy alcohol drinker after (because of?) his catastrophically failed presidential bid, and his cognitive skills and judgement went into decline. Secondly, when he was at that election hangover low ebb, apparently Donald put him up in Florida for a while, so he's been locked into Trump's orbit for a long time.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
This is my most American take ever, revealing the type of person I am and everyone here will hate me for it. But to sum it all up, to the victor, the spoils just don't fight too much to be unproductive.

The Native Americans were violent, and it was a war and disease that mostly killed them not settlers, and I am glad the US won. Sorry, we had no internet and inexpensive travel and no reason to be cosmopolitan and internationalist back then, but war is war. The native Americans had poor geography and bad farm animals/no horses or cows to do farm work for them. Do I think most current day native Americans, some who serve the US military, government, etc. are people and human beings and are honorable yes and that goes for every race and every nationality.

It's like when my race Chinese people and China the country complain about US colonialism, don't be sore losers you idiots, get even in the geopolitical and political game. We depopulated Mongolia after they colonized us, and also colonized Korea. Because war is war.

So why don't I just advocate for the US to get ABM, anti-sub, and anti-aircraft (anti-nuclear weapons) tech and holocaust every other country to non-existence? Because we are closer to uniting today as a species/it's inefficient to fight a war when you can compete on economics. It's why I oppose Israel bombing Gaza, and very likely doing so to make the place unliveable, then move in.

Morality matters now because technology lets it matter. Everyone has a smartphone, and back then only kings and armies had messengers with horses. I was just playing Total War Three Kingdoms(Sort of real, perhaps not real) and every faction hates every other faction because that's war. Imagine if no one had smartphones, radios newspapers, or even printing presses. No one would know about Israel.

Also, diseases from Europeans who mostly lived in crowded cities killed most Native Americans not blankets, and bullets.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Arizona prosecutors had been unable to find Rudy Giuliani for several weeks as they attempted to serve him his indictment papers in the election interference case.

Then at his 80th birthday, he tweets:

1716125218928.png

Aha, so he's hiding from the authorities, like any upstanding lawyer would.

...less than 2 hours later, he was served his indictment papers as he left the party. Giuliani deleted the now-embarrassing tweet, but Attorney General Kris Mayes had screenshotted it and reposted it.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Ebrahim Raisi, President of Iran, involved in the murder of potentially tens of thousands of political prisoners (primarily modernists and leftists) in 1988, has died in a helicopter crash.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
The Native Americans were violent,
And were famously the only ones who were /s.

and it was a war and disease that mostly killed them not settlers,
1) War with who? That's something you might want to look up.

2) How do you think they got those diseases in the first place?

Sorry, we had no internet and inexpensive travel and no reason to be cosmopolitan and internationalist back then,
We have those things now and imperialism and genocide are still happening.

but war is war.
"War is war" is the kind of thing someone says about a conflict they have no stake in and can judge from a comfortable armchair position.

The native Americans had poor geography and bad farm animals/no horses or cows to do farm work for them.
And no one had indoor plumbing. What does this have to do with anything?

Do I think most current day native Americans, some who serve the US military, government, etc. are people and human beings and are honorable yes and that goes for every race and every nationality.
"Most"?

It's like when my race Chinese people and China the country complain about US colonialism, don't be sore losers you idiots, get even in the geopolitical and political game. We depopulated Mongolia after they colonized us, and also colonized Korea. Because war is war.
Or, and this is a crazy idea, maybe people can stop colonizing others.

Morality matters now because technology lets it matter. Everyone has a smartphone, and back then only kings and armies had messengers with horses. I was just playing Total War Three Kingdoms(Sort of real, perhaps not real) and every faction hates every other faction because that's war. Imagine if no one had smartphones, radios newspapers, or even printing presses. No one would know about Israel.
Again, modern technology has allowed for easier access to information and we still have morons saying things like Covid was a hoax, all Palestinians are Hamas, women should only be housewives, etc. The technology has evolved but that doesn't mean everyone has.

Reactions: Casual Shinji

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

That she said this while people are losing their minds over an Assassin's Creed game starring a real life black samurai makes it all the more hilarious.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

That she said this while people are losing their minds over an Assassin's Creed game starring a real life black samurai makes it all the more hilarious.
Okay setting aside that sure, Shakespeare’s OG play is kind of based on Italian City States or something, who gives a fuck? We’ve been doing reimagining and colourblind casting for these plays for fucking decades. The ethnicity of Romeo and Juliet is irrelevant to the fact that he’s a horny prick and she’s a young woman (if not young girl) being taken advantage of by an older man who stupid behaviour kicks off a chain of events that causes them both to die.

Like these fuckers have seen Baz Lurhman’s Romeo+Juliet right? Or any production of West Side Story? I mean fuck, Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride was seen as cool. So Juliet can be a lion but a black woman is beyond the pale? Fuck me swinging.

EDIT: Wait, that reminds me.

Ya'all remember this? Romeo and Juliet isn't and never was history beyond its background fluff. Hell these days it isn't even a story on its own, its a fucking template.

Last edited:

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009

I mean, she's not wrong. Yet only brings it up in regards to black people, hmmm.

Hey, all y'all remember this?

qrggg3jqd5691.jpg

...Yeah.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
They made at least two big whitewashed Egypt films within the last 10 years. Not in nuclear test sites, IIRC, though one was going to be filmed in Melbourne.

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
The ethnicity of Romeo and Juliet is irrelevant to the fact that he’s a horny prick and she’s a young woman (if not young girl) being taken advantage of by an older man who stupid behaviour kicks off a chain of events that causes them both to die.
Juliet is 13. But the age of Romeo is not specified. The most common versions seem to put him at 15-16, but some have him be 13 as well.

Of course even more productions make them both older. Like the one of the current controversy.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom

Donald Trump has retweeted (or whatever the equivalent is on Truth Social... re-truthed?) a video made by a supporter claiming through a mocked-up headline that a Trump win would lead to a "unified reich".

Cool, cool cool cool, not concerning at all.