Share some things that make you smile!

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
“I took you for dead. No matter, lay out your arms, let’s get to smashing smithing.”

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Sharks on cocaine? Why not!

Tangentially related, apparently there a statue of a shark under water in a lake in Switzerland that just pictures of make my skin crawl. The thalassophobia in me tipped the scales at 11 when I saw this. My gf asked me if I wanted to get certified to scuba dive; she was certified years ago here in Texas. I told her I'd rather burn alive while being anally ravaged. Whoever put that statue there needs to tried at the Hague for crimes against humanity. Could you imagine diving and not expecting to see this fucking thing??

1722620182625.png

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Tangentially related, apparently there a statue of a shark under water in a lake in Switzerland that just pictures of make my skin crawl. The thalassophobia in me tipped the scales at 11 when I saw this. My gf asked me if I wanted to get certified to scuba dive; she was certified years ago here in Texas. I told her I'd rather burn alive while being anally ravaged. Whoever put that statue there needs to tried at the Hague for crimes against humanity. Could you imagine diving and not expecting to see this fucking thing??

View attachment 11608
Shit is giving me smile cat vibes.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

View attachment 11608
That is fucking diabolical and qualifies the perpetrators behind it for automatic entry into the Legion of Doom.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Music snob Rick Beato gave a snide response to a YouTube comment about the inaccuracy in his keyboardist's rendition of the organ intro to Procol Harum's "Whiter Shade Of Pale." Eats crow when he learns the commenter is the actual guy who wrote and performed the organ for "Whiter Shade OF Pale." *Karmic chef's kiss*

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2