Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
I didn't remotely say that.
Anger and hatred aren't the same thing.
Are you on drugs right now?
You did.
"People making fun of you aren't angry".
You're a liar.

I never claimed anger and hatred are the same thing, so that's irrelevant.

Why the sudden interest in my recreational pursuits? None of your fucking business.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US

Kamala has the WAP lady and Trump has Hulk Hogan? What the fuck are we even doing, this election is a fuck circus.
Makes sense - he's a fellow former WWE performer with similar experiences with the media releasing shit about his sex life and calling him out for being racist. The big difference is that Hogan won a lawsuit against Gawker.

*The whole interview was pretty insane. Do not do a shot every time Trump says "black" in a weird context.
Still don't think this is as bad as Biden's "you ain't black" line, but he's not running any more.

Bitches in boxstands will say and do anything for people's money and attention.
Are you OK? Did you have someone else write this post for you? It's like your favorite phrase that you use in a majority of posts and it's always "biatches in boxstands."

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Are you OK? Did you have someone else write this post for you? It's like your favorite phrase that you use in a majority of posts and it's always "biatches in boxstands."
I think most of the other sub-forums enforce a swearing filter so that spelling is a way around that.

Anyway just checking in to see if this whole thing is still a complete shit-show. And based on the previous ten or so posts, it is. So, as you were.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Are you OK?
Perfect.

Did you have someone else write this post for you? It's like your favorite phrase that you use in a majority of posts and it's always "biatches in boxstands.
Nope. I wrote it myself. The reason why I wrote it is because if the boots fits, and it does, then it's true. I used bitches, because there are two them in the pictures.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Just finishing that up. I really don't know. Trumps always struggled with listening to his advisors. I think two things kinda happened. I think Trump is desperate to hold onto the limelight in the "all news is good news" sense, but also he somehow went in completely blind. Usually when you do an appearance they do a pre-interview and make agreements on whats going to be asked.

It seems like this was last minute and no such thing happened. I heard the event was just "going to happen" and if the candidates showed up they'd get time. Kamala didn't, but I don't think it was out of concern she just had a schedule already at a bunch of colleges lined up. Though if I put myself in her strategists shoes, she might have simply wanted to wait until closer to the election to have a showdown with Trump.

I will totally acknowledge that it was an offensive interview, although you watch fox news and they do that ambush shit all the time.

That said, they gave him the floor with each question which boiled down to "here's the floor tell us why black people should trust & vote for you?"

Basically earn your votes. As a viewer he was given clearly opportunity to go into nice guy mode and explain away his context when he says that kinda stuff. Name some programs and initiatives. idk word salad some positive ideas

Instead you know he threw fit, yelled at the interviewer, called Kamala fake black and rambled about immigration stealing "black jobs" *oof*. Not..a great showing.

I can only postulate he got really comfortable with the Tim Scott events and thought somehow this would be another shake babies and kiss hands event.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Perfect.

Nope. I wrote it myself. The reason why I wrote it is because if the boots fits, and it does, then it's true. I used bitches, because there are two them in the pictures.
will totally acknowledge that it was an offensive interview, although you watch fox news and they do that ambush shit all the time.
Well, it's nice they get a taste of their own medicine.

Basically earn your votes. As a viewer he was given clearly opportunity to go into nice guy mode and explain away his context when he says that kinda stuff. Name some programs and initiatives. idk word salad some positive ideas

Instead you know he threw fit, yelled at the interviewer, called Kamala fake black and rambled about immigration stealing "black jobs" *oof*. Not..a great showing.
He brought it all on himself and spreaf all those lies and false statements anyway. You reap what you sow.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
You did.
"People making fun of you aren't angry".
So if I tell someone that in response to their post about a specific current event that "people making fun of them aren't angry", that's the same as saying anger and mocking are mutually exclusive?

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
So if I tell someone that in response to their post about a specific current event that "people making fun of them aren't angry", that's the same as saying anger and mocking are mutually exclusive?
If you say it in the way you did, yes, that is the meaning.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Trump has always struggled with listening to anyone who isn't telling him what he wants to hear.
He even struggles to hear himself when it's not what he wants to hear

He keeps forgetting words he says and he claims he never said them when they show him the video evidence

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

He keeps forgetting words he says and he claims he never said them when they show him the video evidence
Dementia was already settling in for the old fucker. He's just that stupid and in-denial about it.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Possibly, but I think a lot of it is o do with knowing he won't face consequences for his actions.

OTOH, I was surprised that Biden actually was incapable, as well as just being evil.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I think that more tells you that the issue is that he does not care whether he said them or not. One thing a lot of high quality bullshitters and con-artists know is that if you say the sun rises in the West firmly and often enough, plenty of people who thought differently will start doubting themselves.

Trump is an extreme narcissist. People with extreme personalities are very hard to understand for the average individual. Many people just don't get them: we try to think of them as being like us. We try to extend to them the sorts of ways we think, we try to predict or explain their behaviours in terms of how we would think. But this is all a misconception. They are not like us, and if you are trying to explain their behaviour in the terms of how a normal person thinks, you're going wrong right at the start.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA

To be fair, people think if they keep repeating lies about what he says often enough, it becomes real.
Trump reminds me of a fictional rich famous character played by Peter O'Toole in "My Favorite Year". He says that because of who he is, he can get away with murder. But also because of who he is, he gets accused of a ton of crap he didn't do/say.
So to this day, we still hear the "very fine people" and "suckers and losers" lies.
I'm sure Trump says other things that are just as bad. Kamala also. I'm wondering if her race pandering will help or hurt her.
She appears to have lived the life of an American of Indian descent who may be 1/4 African American but has only just started using a "Blackcent" and terms that may sound like American Black colloquialism to pander to black audiences. Were I a Black American, I might feel insulted.
Example:

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
She appears to have lived the life of an American of Indian descent who may be 1/4 African American but has only just started using a "Blackcent" and terms that may sound like American Black colloquialism to pander to black audiences. Were I a Black American, I might feel insulted.
Example:
I heavily heavily implore the right to continue this narrative. I'm confident this is their route to victory.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
So to this day, we still hear the "very fine people" and "suckers and losers" lies.
Because they're not lies.

"Suckers and losers" is disputed, but there are multiple present sources for it-- and it's 100% in keeping with his language/views. "Very fine people" is unambiguously true.