US 2024 Presidential Election

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Razor thinks the election already won by Trump but that they're running Kamala in the hopes of saving the down ballot.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica

Alright, which one one of you assholes spilled the beans on The Plan?!?!?!
Just to be clear, that was Trump's answer to a question about fracking.

He somehow connected FRACKING to transgender illegal aliens in his brain and then spit up that word salad.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Is he one of the youtubers funded by Tenet media and paid by the Russians to spread propaganda?
Yep, just another biatch in a boxstand. Razor actually got even worse than Moviebob. Great to hear!

Harris played Trump like a damn fiddle! Excellent!

Last edited:
Reactions: Agema

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Taylor Swift is voting for Harris. She is not happy Trump using AI in her image and speaking for her.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Alright, which one one of you assholes spilled the beans on The Plan?!?!?!
I like that this is the thing getting meme'd, cause the implication is that the claim is so ridiculous that it's comical.

But it's actually not, it was reported on by CNN the day before the debate:

So like, if something is so ridiculous that we joke about even the thought of it, what does this say for the people who actually support it?

If you want to mock Trump from the debate, stick with "She said my rallies are boring!? Well she lets illegal immigrants eat your dogs." Cause between those two things that Trump saw on tv in the last couple days, the dog eating immigrants is the one he's silly for repeating, not for telling you what Kamala verifiably agreed to in writing.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
All I would really take away from the debate - which appears to be the usual platitudes, vague answers, and (mostly from Trump) confused blather - is the laughable ease which Harris appeared to successfully bait Trump.

If he's that easily played in a planned and heavily-prepared for debate, is he to be trusted in negotiations for the USA's best interest?

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
If he's that easily played in a planned and heavily-prepared for debate, is he to be trusted in negotiations for the USA's best interest?
???

Republicans (and Democrats) have a vastly more substantial problem in that regard. Temperament is quite secondary to inclination and incentive.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
I like that this is the thing getting meme'd, cause the implication is that the claim is so ridiculous that it's comical.

But it's actually not, it was reported on by CNN the day before the debate:

So like, if something is so ridiculous that we joke about even the thought of it, what does this say for the people who actually support it?

If you want to mock Trump from the debate, stick with "She said my rallies are boring!? Well she lets illegal immigrants eat your dogs." Cause between those two things that Trump saw on tv in the last couple days, the dog eating immigrants is the one he's silly for repeating, not for telling you what Kamala verifiably agreed to in writing.
Is this controversial?

GQxhHUxXIAAS6oi.png

(Or at least that's what I'd say if she wasn't lying)