Funny events in anti-woke world

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
You must be very selective in what youtube videos you watch then.
I am actually. I straight up turned off recommendations from channels I'm not subscribed to. So to see these comments from channels I've enjoyed for years is quite disappointing.

I know it's not really these channel's audiences and more likely just random fucks going from video to video to spread their bullshit, but it goes to show that there are just that many random fucks out in the wild.

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
She's not a hottie with her tits out. Her existence brings us closer to our own dystopian future, where the feminists cut our balls off and make us carry their purses.
A 60 year old German.
That is exactly the kind of person more likely to "have her tits out" considering the cultural attitudes to nudity.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Because the chin is where the DEI is stored

Fun fact, the original creator of Lara never intended her to be a sex symbol, and didn't like that she was turned into one.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
If they were in a club and saw a woman like that, they'd be after her like a dog with two dicks.

Or potentially skulking in a corner looking at her resentfully and whining about how the hot ones only go for rich, alpha males.

Reactions: Chimpzy

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
If they were in a club and saw a woman like that, they'd be after her like a dog with two dicks.

Or potentially skulking in a corner looking at her resentfully and whining about how the hot ones only go for rich, alpha males.
Probably the latter. Self-professed incels are almost invariably walking red flags whom sensible ladies wouldn't touch with a stick.

And that's a good thing. After all, if not, there would be two miserable people.

Reactions: Agema

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Because the chin is where the DEI is stored

Fun fact, the original creator of Lara never intended her to be a sex symbol, and didn't like that she was turned into one.
Not even the very traditionally attractive white women are safe from "DEI" accusations anymore.

Guess they want that chinless Mitch McConnell look for her.

Reactions: Cicada 5

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Not even the very traditionally attractive white women are safe from "DEI" accusations anymore.

Guess they want that chinless Mitch McConnell look for her.
Still, I'm kind of fascinated on one level. Perception of beauty is generally culturally determined - hence why some communities plastic surgery themselves into what are to most people bizarre facial arrangements despite (presumably) their in-group thinking it's an improvement.

Just imagine - a whole clique of men who might train themselves to think any woman outside a certain chin shape is ugly or freakish. There's got to be some psychology papers to be written on that.

Last edited:

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Still, I'm kind of fascinated on one level. Perception of is generally culturally determined - hence why some communities plastic surgery themselves into what are to most people bizarre facial arrangements despite (presumably) their in-group thinking it's an improvement.

Just imagine - a whole clique of men who might train themselves to think any woman outside a certain chin shape is ugly or freakish. There's got to be some psychology papers to be written on that.
It's brain mold caused by being perpetually online. I've had a period in my life where I was constantly looking for things that (politically) pissed me off, just to keep that anger buzz going, and feeling like you're part of a movement that's fighting for something. And that was BEFORE I even had internet. Imagine people like that now on Twitter and Tiktok.

I'd feel sorry for these guys, since they've brainwormed themselves into men that no woman would touch with a ten-foot pole, but when you're at the level of writing off a woman because of a "DEI chin" then they can really just sleep in the pit they've dug for themselves. They'll have Jordan Peterson to read them bedtime stories about hypergamy.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

Former President Donald Trump has again made headlines after sharing a doctored image, this time falsely showing Vice President Kamala Harris alongside rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs, currently embroiled in legal trouble. The image, posted to Trump’s Truth Social account, was accompanied by text insinuating Harris’s involvement in Combs’ alleged “freak offs.”

The picture Trump shared was a digitally altered version of a 2001 photograph of Harris with former talk show host Montel Williams and his daughter Ashley. The edited version replaced Williams’ face with Combs, creating a fake connection between the Vice President and the artist.

This isn’t the first time Trump has used manipulated media in his political attacks. He has previously posted AI-generated images, including one showing Taylor Swift and her fans endorsing him, and another of Kamala Harris supposedly addressing a crowd of communists during the Democratic National Convention.

The former president’s fake Harris post has, however, backfired on him as a bunch of authentic photos of Trump with Combs have resurfaced all over X (formerly Twitter) and have garnered millions of views, sparking renewed attention. Late-night host Jimmy Kimmel even highlighted their past connection, showing a clip from a 2012 episode of Celebrity Apprentice where Trump referred to Combs as a “good friend” and “a good guy.”