Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter may soon go through

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I don't remember this being mentioned. In response to Taylor Swift endorsing Kamala Harris for President and mocking JD Vance's "childless cat lady" bit, Elon Musk decided to be an absolute creep.
Oh, yuck.

Middle aged men perving on women young enough to be their daughters is never a good look.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States

Teaser announcement for the Muskrat Born Again Cristian arc?
The last thing I want to do is complement Musk, but I will acknowledge that he is a top tier grifter; he knows his audience.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
He's convinced me! I'm on my way to a mosque right now!

...oh, he wants me at a church, doesn't he?
Nonono, maybe a mosque after all. Do an Andrew Tate. On account of islam being even more ass backwards based than trad christian.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
It's kind of scary how his mental decline parallels that of Kanye West.
I'm not even scared. More annoyed at seeing a rich asshole hiding behind religion just to feel better about himself.

When get to hell Musk, I hope stab you in the balls repeatedly with forks and spoons or use them as speed bags while you hang.

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I'm possibly more upset by people who think their embarrassingly shit doggerel offers us anything that they couldn't say as easily in prose.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Reactions: Kwak and BrawlMan

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009

Why do they always pick the douche people to listen to?
I would put it to you that this is effectively a bunch of businessmen (and they nearly all are men) thinking a country needs to be run like a business... and who should be the visionary board members, if not them?

Never underestimate the power of self-flattery.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Before and after Musk spent $44 billion to make people love him, and failed.
The crazy thing is that people had a generally good opinion of Elon before the acquisition of twitter, and the more they see of him the more unlikable he becomes.

The average person who didn't know much about Musk thought that he was a genius who invented electric cars and was saving the environment.

He spent $44 billion to show people how unlikable he is, and his image is negatively affecting every other business he owns.