Country
United States of America
Now to more important and actual matters:

Fuck off Bamco!

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Your hatred for people is really uncanny sometimes.
Quoting this for some relevancy, but also considering some of the replies and the wording therein with the posts I've read after yours... like, yeesh.
At what point is the line crossed between somewhat abrasive forum posting and just downright toxic behaviour?
Edit: Why are you liking this post Brawlman? I'm talking about you here

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Quoting this for some relevancy, but also considering some of the replies and the wording therein with the posts I've read after yours... like, yeesh.
At what point is the line crossed between somewhat abrasive forum posting and just downright toxic behaviour?
Asmongold is an asshole that causes nothing, but trouble. What else is there to get? I really don't have to explain on why I and many others dislike him. I do try to stay away from him as much as possible and the majority of the time, but like usual and most these grifters, he brought it on himself.

EDIT: Accidental press on the like button.

HA!

Last edited:

Elvis Starburst

Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
EDIT: Accidental press on the like button.
Got a bit too used to liking every one of my posts it seems, snrck.

Asmongold is an asshole that causes nothing, but trouble. What else is there to get? I really don't have to explain on why I and many others dislike him. I do try to stay away from him as much as possible and the majority of the time, but like usual and most these grifters, he brought it on himself.
This isn't about Asmongold, dude. At least not where I was going with it

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
This isn't about Asmongold, dude. At least not where I was going with it
Then what is it? I don't what else you want. If it's about Critical's problem with me having a dislike to someone one who is not a good nor decent person, then I really don't care. Critical started having attitude with me for calling out a well known shit head. A shit head he has tried to downplay some of his action, or say "Asmon has point every once in a while". That stopped being a thing years ago. Why Critical is this upset and acting "surprised" is beyond me, when it's been well established I don't like the fucker. Especially when said grifter fucker is known to jump into fandoms where Asmon is not actual fan, or a fair weathered fan trying to generate clicks and drop it when no longer needed nor useful.

The same fucker who claimed that Devil May Cry (OG series, not the reboot) is for "edgy nerds" and Dante is "just an edgelord!". Only to change his mind when the Vergil DLC came out (trying to captialize on the Storm Approaching Memes), and suddenly claim I've always been a Devil May Cry fan! Yet still hasn't played any of the game to do this day, and doesn't know thing one about the series nor its characters. He's done this with other games, fandoms, and politics as well. That's all there is to my rant and nothing eslse.

Elvis Starburst

Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Then what is it?
Bouncing off Critical's comment (which may or may not be related to what I'm about to say, I don't know how directly pointed it was to just the topic of Asmongold), I'm saying that the way you respond to people around here when you disagree with them, are wrapped up in a topic about someone you dislike, or get push-back, is very abrasive... And as said in my first mention of it, it's borderline toxic behaviour that I feel is worth calling out and saying to maybe chill out a little

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
, I'm saying that the way you respond to people around here when you disagree with them, are wrapped up in a topic about someone you dislike, or get push-back, is very abrasive... And as said in my first mention of it, it's borderline toxic behaviour that I feel is worth calling out and saying to maybe chill out a little
I am not going to argue about this all night. It's not really toxic when the person had problems with me calling out a well known liar and asshole (that Critical does have positive bias for and downplays Asmon's shit from time to time). I don't do "borderline toxic behavior". Yes, I've had my arguments and disagreements, but I am usually getting along fine with most users here. FTR, he started it, because he had a problem with me having a problem with the POS, Asmongold. And I already ended it.

There is nothing else to this, and I am moving on. Good night.

Elvis Starburst

Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I don't do "borderline toxic behavior".
Yes you do. At the very least I'd firmly stand by the abrasive aspect of my comment. Here's an example right in this thread.

SCR-20241017-tpwb.png

I can certainly find plenty more of you acting like this elsewhere on this forum if you'd like. You're not exactly wanting for choice.

If this were the old V2 forums or at a time when this one was more heavily moderated I'm fairly certain you wouldn't be here right now with the amount of warnings you'd have racked up with this kind of posting.

There is nothing else to this
I heartily disagree.

and I am moving on
Of course you are

Last edited: