Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Southern Europe is full of perverts, you just didn’t notice.
Oh there were perverts, just mellow ones, cowardly. If you didn't let em do anything they went away.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Proof Revnek. You got proof or is this another of your, "Lol, no you" responses that contributes nothing?
He went across state lines armed specifically because he wanted to fight violent protesters. He went specifically into a dangerous situation knowingly, and went because it was a dangerous situation. Self defense does not apply.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
He went across state lines armed specifically because he wanted to fight violent protesters. He went specifically into a dangerous situation knowingly, and went because it was a dangerous situation. Self defense does not apply.
"She was wearing a short skirt and went knowingly to the rave where she knew 5 women have been raped in the last month and she flirted with guys, she has no right to pepper spray the attempted rapist, that's assault!"

You know what the difference is. You just choose to look the other way.
That this time the guy is white so he's held personally responsible for his actions prior to his "innocently running away", despite being an actual minor in this case?

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
The point about having the loaded gun there illegally really needs to be stressed here. It isn't like he went there unarmed looking for a fight and punched someone here. HE KILLED THEM. Like lethal force isn't a big deal or something. A loaded gun isn't like bringing brass knuckles and most of the time even brass knuckles are illegal for a reason. This guy went looking for a fight WITH A LOADED GUN. This is what you expect to happen when you do this.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
That this time the guy is white so he's held personally responsible for his actions prior to his "innocently running away", despite being an actual minor in this case?
Like I said, you look the other way. By all means, keep proving me right.

Reactions: BrawlMan

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
"She was wearing a short skirt and went knowingly to the rave where she knew 5 women have been raped in the last month, she has no right to pepper spray the attempted rapist, that's assault!"
Sadly for you, this is actually legal precedent. Self-defense applies very specifically and in every state is invalidated by intentionally approaching a dangerous situation.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
"She was wearing a short skirt and went knowingly to the rave where she knew 5 women have been raped in the last month and she flirted with guys, she has no right to pepper spray the attempted rapist, that's assault!"

We are supposed to look the other way if a black guy murders 3 people or something? I don't see anyone doing that here either. Black teens are actual minors too you know.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
About all I know about that guy is that he got beat up by a mob and had brain bleeding.

Kinda topical, no?
He got Milkshaked, not beaten up. Which I don’t condone. But I also understand why he got Milkshaked

He was at a planning meeting of a bunch of fascists who later, with Ngo, attacked an Antifa hangout, beating them up and leaving a woman permanently crippled

He isn’t liked because he is meant to be a journalist. Participating in attacks is way different than reporting on them

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
If we’re just gonna play hypotheticals then let’s go to the natural conclusion of the original scenario. Bunch of guys decide they’re gonna fight to the death. All of them know it’s a fight to the death going in. Is the winner a murderer? Yes. Easily. Convicted in a heart beat.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
He got Milkshaked, not between up. Which I don’t condone. But I also understand why he got Milkshaked

He was at a planning meeting of a bunch of fascists who later, with Ngo, attacked an Antifa hangout, beating them up and leaving a woman permanently crippled

He isn’t liked because he is meant to be a journalist. Participating in attacks is way different than reporting on them
Also, he did not have a brain bleed. They would not have discharged him from the hospital so soon with a malady that serious. Ngo is just another grifter who found out faking medical ailments causes dumb white people to give him their money.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
About all I know about that guy is that he got beat up by a mob and had brain bleeding.

Kinda topical, no?
Man, even if you'd said nothing else on these forums, if that's all you've allowed yourself to remember about Ngo, that's all that's needed to know what side you are when it comes to fascists.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Everyone making excuses for how this was actually a reasonable response is telling us this is exactly what they would have done themselves.
They support this.
They are not telling us what they would have done, but they are absolutely telling us what sort of things they believe in.

Most viscerally, this is a law and order issue. People who like the police and orderly society, dislike public protest (especially from the left) will feel a strong inclination to exculpate the shooter and blame the victims. The gunman, due to his affiliations, also represents things like Republicans, Donald Trump, right-wing, capital punishment, gun ownership, etc. and opposes protestors, BLM, Democrats, left-wing, gun control, etc.

Each of these sorts of affiliations, plus or minus, shift peoples sympathies one way or another. They've got their tribe, and they want their tribe to win. Maybe they outright support the vigilante (i.e protestors should be violently suppressed by right wing militia). Maybe they feel the vigilante is wrong, but that's psychologically painful because he's embarrassed their tribe, and they want to minimise that embarrassment and ease the pain. Effectively, letting vigilantes take the fall for murdering people is the start of the slippery slope to being ruled by Communists. I know that sounds facetious, but it sort of does represent what goes through people's minds.

People then have a drive to defend their beliefs, and in the process often give away just how bad it is by latching on to very weak evidence to defend their case. So oyu might often find people grasping at barest internet rumours from patently unsafe sources that they would never do normally: but that's desperation for you.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
If we’re just gonna play hypotheticals then let’s go to the natural conclusion of the original scenario. Bunch of guys decide they’re gonna fight to the death. All of them know it’s a fight to the death going in. Is the winner a murderer? Yes. Easily. Convicted in a heart beat.
Purely legally speaking, I do think the kid should get some form of negligent homicide conviction, because he put himself in the situation in the first place, but it'd only be on the count of the first guy he shot, I'd let him go on the other two.

Man, even if you'd said nothing else on these forums, if that's all you've allowed yourself to remember about Ngo, that's all that's needed to know what side you are when it comes to fascists.
It's more that that's all I've been exposed to. I saw him on Rogan once. Wasn't a very interesting podcast so I didn't look further.

And that's a very weird thing to say about someone lol. But yeah, sure, I'm one of those fascist Bernie supporters. XD

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
FYI, Dreiko spent weeks iin the Ahmaud Arbery thread ferociously trying to prove Arbery was a thief who deserved to die at the hands of those good citizens who ran him down and shot him, too. He's building up quite the pattern.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

Are you fucking serious? OH WOW.. Wearing a short skirt is comparable to a gun how? Wearing a short skirt is related to rape how? A skirt isn't a lethal weapon of war designed to murder people. According the extremely abundant amount of information we have on this, rapists usually target modestly dressed shy girls, not confident girls wearing short skirts because the modestly dressed girls are more likely to feel ashamed and not fight back or turn them in.. The ignorance of this post is overwhelming to the point of being nauseating. Flirting isn't trying to provoke violence. He literally killed people.

The guy illegally took a deadly weapon to instigate violence where it was illegal for him to even be there and you just compared that to some ignorant misogynistic propaganda that isn't even related to one another in your hypothetical scenario.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Also, he did not have a brain bleed. They would not have discharged him from the hospital so soon with a malady that serious. Ngo is just another grifter who found out faking medical ailments causes dumb white people to give him their money.
I still don’t think he should have been Milkshaked. But then, I had no idea what he was up to until then. Because crippling a person from Antifa is generally ignored. A cut to a grifter makes national news. And we keep pretending that the MSM are only biased against Conservatives

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Purely legally speaking, I do think the kid should get some form of negligent homicide conviction, because he put himself in the situation in the first place, but it'd only be on the count of the first guy he shot, I'd let him go on the other two.
The other two have the worst self-defense argument because he had already killed someone.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
FYI, Dreiko spent weeks iin the Ahmaud Arbery thread ferociously trying to prove Arbery was a thief who deserved to die at the hands of those good citizens who ran him down and shot him, too. He's building up quite the pattern.
I'm well aware. That's why I said "even if you'd said nothing else on these forums." Frankly we've been having the same conversation with the same people and positions for a couple of years, only the frequency has gone up this summer.

Reactions: Agema

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
The guy illegally took a deadly weapon to instigate violence where it was illegal for him to even be there and you just compared that to some ignorant misogynistic propaganda that isn't even related to one another in your hypothetical scenario.
Just wait until he brings up bloody sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.