I don't know, send help!
Country
USA

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
"BLM" white guy kills "Patriot" white guy in Portland, 2020, colorized.

Is this how Civil War 2: Electric Boogalo escalates? Is this the famed ACCELERATION? Trump visiting Kenosha, retweeting "All Lives Matter"? Every protest turning into a gunfight?
Getting ready for it...
Trump won't win 2020 because there wouldn't be an election. You thought Bush-Gore Florida was bad? Imagine that x1000, across several states in the US.
Don't throw your life away friends, stay home, stay safe, stay comfy.

Last edited:

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

@Revnak Hey Rev! Are you ok? You have any local knowledge that could give us more context on this?
From what I have seen thus far, it looks like this guy maced people and someone shot him. ALSO the violence escalated earlier this time due to far right Trump supporters illegally shooting people with Paintball guns and other projectiles out of the back of pickup trucks. That is considered assault and battery with a dangerous weapon btw and they should be found and arrested.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I was wondering how long it would take before someone posted in this topic. Seems that when someone from "the other side" dies, it's no big deal.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I was wondering how long it would take before someone posted in this topic. Seems that when someone from "the other side" dies, it's no big deal.
It's not a big deal. If you don't talk about it, then it didn't happen. I can flood the forum with similar threads. Nobody would care. I don't do it because I don't care either, but that's because I'm not american

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Shooting a guy to death for macing people is murder. As I’ve been out of town relaxing this is all I know and all I’ll say.
Actually getting maced seems to be pretty mitigating, at least. That is an assault.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Well at least you're not in the middle of it. Might be good to extend your trip.
I’ve been pretty fine in general so I’ll probably be fine once I get home. I live as far west as a person can sensibly be while claiming to be in the Portland metro, and my work’s only in Hillsboro.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
It is however disproportionate force, unless for some reason the MAGA lad was chasing the shooter around and trying to pour pepper spray down their throat.
There’s a reason I’m strongly opposed to open carry at these adversarial protests. You get maced and your dumb brain says “murder time.”

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
There’s a reason I’m strongly opposed to open carry at these adversarial protests. You get maced and your dumb brain says “murder time.”
Quick escalation, most people don't have trigger discipline and might be looking for a fight.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Quick escalation, most people don't have trigger discipline and might be looking for a fight.
It’s pretty standard human psychology too. The guy hitting you in the face is much more likely to get your dumb brain to be ok with murdering him then someone firing a gun at you from a few yards away.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
It’s pretty standard human psychology too. The guy hitting you in the face is much more likely to get your dumb brain to be ok with murdering him then someone firing a gun at you from a few yards away.
True, it's a regular human impulse.
Soldiers are trained to have trigger discipline, it's especially important in 'peace-keeping' operations where combatants flip in and out of being civilians. That guy wasn't a soldier.
I'm afraid further escalation is due soon in the US.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Sorry for disliking murder I guess.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
More like, we're not in here saying how awesome of a shot he was for only killing this 1 guy, and how it was a justified case of self-defense, now innit?

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
As with every killing in these recent times this is a damned shame. Nobody should have died and there are most certainly nobody at these protests deserving of death.

I believe that the perpetrator in this case should be arrested and persecuted to the full extent of the law, not only because it is what the law demands, but also because it is reasonable and in line with the purpose of the protests, creating a system in which there is equality and people are not just judged guilty or innocent based on skin colour or party affiliation.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
True, it's a regular human impulse.
Soldiers are trained to have trigger discipline, it's especially important in 'peace-keeping' operations where combatants flip in and out of being civilians. That guy wasn't a soldier.
I'm afraid further escalation is due soon in the US.
Trigger discipline was always explained to me as the practice of keeping one’s finger away from the trigger of your weapon when it is kept at a ready position - i.e. a soldier’s battle rifle held across their chest when standing a post at a forward operating base for example.

What you’re talking about sounds more like the rules of engagement: the doctrine of threat response and appropriate escalation in the field. they’re highly detailed and drilled into a solider/sailor/airmen’s head at every available opportunity.

Something which you accurately describe all these moronic cosplayers as completely lacking.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
A mix of the 1960s, and 1920s. This year has been like that.