Another Incident in Portland

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
How was he starting shit? He didn't initiate any of the events where he shot someone.
Pointing his gun at people in a car and ordering them to get out? Getting up in the middle of a bunch of people angry about unarmed people being shot WHILE ARMED? Yea.. okay. That isn't doing anything?

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Pointing his gun at people in a car and ordering them to get out? Getting up in the middle of a bunch of people angry about unarmed people being shot WHILE ARMED? Yea.. okay. That isn't doing anything?
The people that said he was doing that weren't the ones involved in the shooting though, and the person saying he did so made a motion of how he was holding his gun at the time which was with it pointed down to the ground, I've also seen and heard it as being "off" the car, which means they may have been sitting on cars in the dealership he was supposed to be at. I don't understand what you're talking about with that second one though, could you elaborate?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Yeah and nobody else was talking about that they were talking about a member of a fascist militia.
Looks at Houseman's comment above

You sure you want to go with that?

In which none of this disputes anything I thought. Rad. Some of the most white person responses to being called on this shit I’ve ever seen. Like the entire encyclopedia of em.

And reflexively defending one of the murderers isn’t nuanced.
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know having a potentially lethal disease as a child and having to have a needing shove into my spine was "White people stuff".
I didn't know having a lethal allergy to something was "White people stuff".
I didn't know seeing a friend try to kill himself (admittedly far more comedic than dramatic in hindsight considering what happened but still) was "White people stuff"

Guess my ancestor dealt with just "White people stuff" too being from the Mediterranean and coming over long before things like the Windrush etc. (hint: I may be white but my ancestors on one side sure as hell weren't). But hey I guess history suddenly won't matter and only my skin colour now matters to you.

You know how difficult it is as a teacher to ask a pupil why their face is badly gashed because you know the area the school is in and know a possible answer you're about to get is their parents attacked them, and asking anyway (luckily for me that's not what happened)?

Oh and it's not reflexive defence it's looking at all the evidence. You have more evidence to present for Michael Reinoehl feel free but so far it seems the projection is more your own because there's not even been a video showing evidence of the mace being sprayed nor any video of before it was deployed to show context nor would I consider mace to be enough of a threat to try to shoot some-one.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
The people that said he was doing that weren't the ones involved in the shooting though, and the person saying he did so made a motion of how he was holding his gun at the time which was with it pointed down to the ground. I don't understand what you're talking about with that second one though, could you elaborate?
As we discussed in the other threat, whether or not Rittenhouse "started" anything is irrelevant, because the law (939.48(2)(c)) explicitly says that even if you provoked a fight, you can still claim self-defense if you withdraw in good faith, but your attacker pursues.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
The people that said he was doing that weren't the ones involved in the shooting though, and the person saying he did so made a motion of how he was holding his gun at the time which was with it pointed down to the ground, I've also seen and heard it as being "off" the car, which means they may have been sitting on cars in the dealership he was supposed to be at. I don't understand what you're talking about with that second one though, could you elaborate?
The entire protest was about unarmed people being shot. The entire reason all those people were down there was because they were EXTREMELY PISSED OFF about people being shot and then this guy has the nerve to get up in the middle of a bunch of people who are already pissed off as hell enough about people being shot to stop what they are doing otherwise in their lives and come down there to protest in the first place. Seriously, you do not go into a protest about people being shot with a damn gun. That is stupid as hell, they had no business bringing guns to a protest about people being shot. You simply do not do that. This was a kid with a gun in the middle of a protest ABOUT SHOOTINGS who had no business being there. He was not qualified to work security, He was a damn kid ARMED, unprepared for what he should expect to happen in the situation when he had no business being there in the first place. The person who gave him a gun should be charged as well.

The people who said he ordered them out of the car were telling EVERYONE there he was the one doing that and it pissed off the people who were ALREADY pissed off about people being shot to begin with even more. On the video you can hear them telling other people repeatedly. Word spreads. People there knew he was the damn asshole with a gun yelling at people to get out of their car.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
First of all, have you actually ever been around BEAR Mace? you can't really walk away from bear mace, like the guy filming had stated he was already that far away and the mace was still affecting him. That isn't the point. Having guns down there at all was the first problem. Using them on another human being was the second problem. Doing either of those things is both irresponsible and reckless and puts them at fault.
Is it better or worse than industrial Petroleum or Chloroform?
Cause I've not had bear mace but I've had them, and those probably count as my worst ones to date.

Again for the people a the back.

KYLE'S GUN WAS NOT HIS OWN HE WAS GIVEN IT BY THE CAR LOT OWNER

Elected Officials and Fox News are the ones behaving irresponsibly by encouraging more kids to run out and murder people. The DA should charge him with Murder, that is what it is. The gun being someone else's doesn't change anything for him, however, the person who gave a minor a gun in the first place should be charged as well.

A kid like Kyle wouldn't have been able to get rattled by shots being fired and him being in the middle of an angry protest and start shooting people if he had not been down there armed in the first place. Him being armed down there was the problem. Him shooting people was the second problem.Doing either of those things is both irresponsible and reckless and puts him at fault.
No they're pointing out people have a right to defend their properties etc it seems and supporting the idea of people having a means of self defence.

Which isn't out of the normal for them

Also again based on evidence so far people lunged at him before he shot and reports suggest there had already been some minor violence at the lot before the shooting.

Nope. Fuck off with that. Murder’s murder, dude’s dead, unacceptable. Trying to troll me with this to push me to do something I find utterly repulsive is not gonna work because I have more of a spine than you.
Yeh you do probably have more of a spine than me not having had a big fucking needle jammed up there before lol.

Oh and do get pissed because I called out your little play and countered it.

Not that anyone deserved any death whatsoever, and speaking generally so as not to give any such impression, Patriot Prayer had been assaulting people that day and tend to attack people on the periphery of protests and in the random corners of Portland more generally.
If you had said the actual people being maced not this other dude who jumped in had shot him you may have had a case. As is not so much.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Seriously, you do not go into a protest about people being shot with a damn gun. That is stupid as hell, they had no business bringing guns to a protest about people being shot.
#317 - The post where lil devils says that people with guns need to go to a protest about people being shot, proving her hypocrisy.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Yeh you do probably have more of a spine than me not having had a big fucking needle jammed up there before lol.

Aight.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
The entire protest was about unarmed people being shot. The entire reason all those people were down there was because they were EXTREMELY PISSED OFF about people being shot and then this guy has the nerve to get up in the middle of a bunch of people who are already pissed off as hell enough about people being shot to stop what they are doing otherwise in their lives and come down there to protest in the first place.
Does it seem like a person calling people the N word had any interest in BLM or is it more likely they just wanted to be there to cause trouble?

Seriously, you do not go into a protest about people being shot with a damn gun. That is stupid as hell, they had no business bringing guns to a protest about people being shot. You simply do not do that. This was a kid with a gun in the middle of a protest who had no business being there.
None of those other people were either and I don't see you talking about the guy with the handgun he was legally not supposed to own being there. Or the guy with the handgun that fired into the air during the initial chase.

He was not qualified to work security, He was a damn kid ARMED, unprepared for what he should expect to happen in the situation when he had no business being there in the first place. The person who gave him a gun should be charged as well.
When the police are not doing their jobs and people are breaking the law by destroying the property of others then this is the only conclusion one can expect, which is that normal people start doing it. This is how law and order break down and we go to frontier justice, and it's not the fault of the people that don't want their property destroyed. The protests for Floyd in the day time many months back seemed to have mostly kept themselves peaceful, that is not what was happening in Wisonsin.

The people who said he ordered them out of the car were telling EVERYONE there he was the one doing that and it pissed off the people who were ALREADY pissed off about people being shot to begin with. On the video you can hear them telling other people repeatedly.
You have provided ZERO evidence for this.

Lil, you JUST responded to my NFAC thread and said NOTHING about those people bringing guns to a protest over a shooting. Why on EARTH are you taking this stance right after that?

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Is it better or worse than industrial Petroleum or Chloroform?
Cause I've not had bear mace but I've had them, and those probably count as my worst ones to date.

Again for the people a the back.

KYLE'S GUN WAS NOT HIS OWN HE WAS GIVEN IT BY THE CAR LOT OWNER

No they're pointing out people have a right to defend their properties etc it seems and supporting the idea of people having a means of self defence.

Which isn't out of the normal for them

Also again based on evidence so far people lunged at him before he shot and reports suggest there had already been some minor violence at the lot before the shooting.

If you had said the actual people being maced not this other dude who jumped in had shot him you may have had a case. As is not so much.
Let's see how many times does someone have to tell you that the guy who gave Kyle the gun should be charged before it sinks in? Oh hey, did you see where everyone said that the guy who gave the KID, you know that underage MINOR a gun should be charged? Oh year that means that they were given a gun right? Yea that means the guy, ya that "owner" guy? Ya you know him? He should be CHARGED for giving a child who was not his own kid a gun..

As for Kyle, he shouldn't have taken the gun, he shouldn't have put himself in the middle of a bunch of people pissed off about people being shot with guns while holding the gun. He then again should not have shot people who were pissed off about people being shot with guns. so there is that too.

( I have no idea why you wrote something in big text that was already made abundantly clear that we though that owner guy who gave a kid a gun should have been charged for doing so. That doesn't really help kyle though. Kyles parents though should sue the hell out of the owner guy though for giving their child a gun. It is sort of like this.

If an underage kid isn't old enough to buy liquor themselves, but then say some other guy who is not their parent decides to give them a bottle of liquor anyhow. Well if the cops roll up they will charge the kid for having the liquor AND they charge the adult who was not their parents for giving it to them too. Yea it is like that, except this is wayy worse and now people are dead due to it.

People get charged for giving kids things they are too young to buy, you would think in the case of them doing so and people wind up dead because of it, that it would be seen as much worse right?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
The entire protest was about unarmed people being shot. The entire reason all those people were down there was because they were EXTREMELY PISSED OFF about people being shot and then this guy has the nerve to get up in the middle of a bunch of people who are already pissed off as hell enough about people being shot to stop what they are doing otherwise in their lives and come down there to protest in the first place. Seriously, you do not go into a protest about people being shot with a damn gun. That is stupid as hell, they had no business bringing guns to a protest about people being shot. You simply do not do that. This was a kid with a gun in the middle of a protest ABOUT SHOOTINGS who had no business being there. He was not qualified to work security, He was a damn kid ARMED, unprepared for what he should expect to happen in the situation when he had no business being there in the first place. The person who gave him a gun should be charged as well.

The people who said he ordered them out of the car were telling EVERYONE there he was the one doing that and it pissed off the people who were ALREADY pissed off about people being shot to begin with even more. On the video you can hear them telling other people repeatedly. Word spreads. People there knew he was the damn asshole with a gun yelling at people to get out of their car.
So why did one of the protesters have a gun and draw it at some point seemingly against Kyle?

Here's some pictures in event order

So yeh

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Does it seem like a person calling people the N word had any interest in BLM or is it more likely they just wanted to be there to cause trouble?

None of those other people were either and I don't see you talking about the guy with the handgun he was legally not supposed to own being there. Or the guy with the handgun that fired into the air during the initial chase.

When the police are not doing their jobs and people are breaking the law by destroying the property of others then this is the only conclusion one can expect, which is that normal people start doing it. This is how law and order break down and we go to frontier justice, and it's not the fault of the people that don't want their property destroyed. The protests for Floyd in the day time many months back seemed to have mostly kept themselves peaceful, that is not what was happening in Wisonsin.

You have provided ZERO evidence for this.

Lil, you JUST responded to my NFAC thread and said NOTHING about those people bringing guns to a protest over a shooting. Why on EARTH are you taking this stance right after that?
"when the police are not doing their job" in no way excuses arming kids to go work security. Nope. Not happening.

We literally have the video where you can hear them telling people that Kyle was the armed guy ordering them out of the car, that video was posted in the other thread. That is the evidence they were telling people what he did. They were yelling it from a distance so EVERYONE could hear it.

DID I say anything about it being okay for them to bring guns there? NOPE? Oh yea, it is not. WHAT I did state though was that it is messed up that they still haven't done enough to address Breonnas Murder. I brought up her murder months ago and got crickets.. I didn't even bother to read about any guns being there, so what does that have to do with this? Trying to change the subject? Me thinking about how it happened even before George Floyd and that people have been begging for action since before the other protests erupted and nothing being done is not me somehow thinking it is okay for them to be armed. Not at all. Lets see, you didn't say it wasn't okay for pedophiles to rape kids in this thread so does that mean you somehow think it is ok? That is pretty much what you are doing here by bringing up Breonna here, so stop it.

Last edited:

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Let's see how many times does someone have to tell you that the guy who gave Kyle the gun should be charged before it sinks in? Oh hey, did you see where everyone said that the guy who gave the KID, you know that underage MINOR a gun should be charged? Oh year that means that they were given a gun right? Yea that means the guy, ya that "owner" guy? Ya you know him? He should be CHARGED for giving a child who was not his own kid a gun..

As for Kyle, he shouldn't have taken the gun, he shouldn't have put himself in the middle of a bunch of people pissed off about people being shot with guns while holding the gun. He then again should not have shot people who were pissed off about people being shot with guns. so there is that too.

( I have no idea why you wrote something in big text that was already made abundantly clear that we though that owner guy who gave a kid a gun should have been charged for doing so. That doesn't really help kyle though. Kyles parents though should sue the hell out of the owner guy though for giving their child a gun. It is sort of like this.

If an underage kid isn't old enough to buy liquor themselves, but then say some other guy who is not their parent decides to give them a bottle of liquor anyhow. Well if the cops roll up they will charge the kid for having the liquor AND they charge the adult who was not their parents for giving it to them too. Yea it is like that, except this is wayy worse and now people are dead due to it.

People get charged for giving kids things they are too young to buy, you would think in the case of them doing so and people wind up dead because of it, that it would be seen as much worse right?
and yet this is seemingly the first time some-one has said charge the gun owner in this thread unless I missed a hell of a lot of people saying it somewhere, did I?

Well maybe the people pissed off about being shot shouldn't have torched the car dealer lot the previous night such that the owner feared for his other businesses next to it?

There's being pissed off about people being shot with guns then there's trying to stomp on a 17 year olds face and trying to shoot him while he's on the ground after approaching him under a false surrender. (which if it were done in a war would be considered a war crime)

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
So why did one of the protesters have a gun and draw it at some point seemingly against Kyle?

Here's some pictures in event order

So yeh
Because they were trying to take down an ACTIVE SHOOTER. Kyle was already an active shooter by that point. They were taking down an active shooter the same way that the teachers who gave their lives were trying to take down an active shooter in their school. Not that they should have had guns there in the first place, but if there is any time to ACTUALLY use a gun is to try and take down an active shooter who has already murdered someone before they can murder more people. Those photos are after Kyle already killed someone. You are showing the people who tried to stop him from murdering more people.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
and yet this is seemingly the first time some-one has said charge the gun owner in this thread unless I missed a hell of a lot of people saying it somewhere, did I?

Well maybe the people pissed off about being shot shouldn't have torched the car dealer lot the previous night such that the owner feared for his other businesses next to it?

There's being pissed off about people being shot with guns then there's trying to stomp on a 17 year olds face and trying to shoot him while he's on the ground after approaching him under a false surrender. (which if it were done in a war would be considered a war crime)
No it isn't the first time someone said to charge the person who gave him the gun, I have said it REPEATEDLY throughout the threads. Yea you missed it go re-read.

BS. There is this thing called, Oh hey Kyle is the active shooter who just murdered someone, they then say we better take him down before he murders more people and they chase him. He starts running lying by saying he didn't shoot anyone after he just murdered a guy. They chase him to disarm him, get him to the ground and he starts shooting more people. It isn't that hard to see what happened there. I have watched the footage. They likely would do the same to the school shooters as well had they been able to disarm them.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
No it isn't the first time someone said to charge the person who gave him the gun, I have said it REPEATEDLY throughout the thread. Yea you missed it go re-read.

BS. There is this thing called, Oh hey Kyle is the active shooter who just murdered someone, they then say we better take him down before he murders more people and they chase him. He starts running saying he didn't shoot anyone after he just murdered a guy. they chase him to disarm him, get him to the ground and he starts shooting people. It isn't that hard to see what happened there. I have watched the footage. They likely would done the same to the school shooters as well had they been able to disarm them.
I never noticed you say about charge the lot owner who gave Kyle the gun before.

Oh and I literally showed pictures of some-one jumping at Kyle seeming towards his head while he's down with his arms up............They weren't disarming him at that point. They wanted blood.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Because they were trying to take down an ACTIVE SHOOTER. Kyle was already an active shooter by that point. They were taking down an active shooter the same way that the teachers who gave their lives were trying to take down an active shooter in their school. Not that they should have had guns there in the first place, but if there is any time to ACTUALLY use a gun is to try and take down an active shooter who has already murdered someone before they can murder more people. Those photos are after Kyle already killed someone. You are showing the people who tried to stop him from murdering more people.
Yet there was no reason to draw the gun Kyle had let him approach with his hands up then when he was close he chose to draw the gun an Kyle

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I wonder what lil thinks that someone who has shot a member of a mob is supposed to do in such a situation? Just surrender to them? Just give their gun to someone else so that they can be executed with it? Does lil think that the mob will just peacefully disassemble his weapon and turn him over to the police?

Also, watch out, disagreeing with lil will get you placed on her ignore list.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I wonder what lil thinks that someone who has shot a member of a mob is supposed to do in such a situation? Just surrender to them? Just give their gun to someone else so that they can be executed with it? Does lil think that the mob will just peacefully disassemble his weapon and turn him over to the police?

Also, watch out, disagreeing with lil will get you placed on her ignore list.
Personally I would just not shoot a guy four times with a rifle during a riot after getting a significant distance away from the place I was theoretically defending.