Not open for further replies.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Hmm, true. The scene where casks get her clothes ripped off by a giant penis monster, and spends the entire battle buck ass naked, except for her boots and gloves, was actually a delicate social commentary on the treatment of women in the middle ages.
1599511183514.png

Izanagi009

Legacy
May 7, 2020
Country
United States
Dear lord Houseman, you've gone far off topic

You have no nuance or understanding of the point and are just stonewalling

I will be honest, i don't understand why you think attraction to childish bodies or minds is a normal or social acceptable thing. Don't give me hypothetical or fringe cases, I just want to know why you think anime and the intent behind designs and personalities like Tatsumaki and Uzaki are allowed? To me, the intent behind the designs and personalities are so blatantly pandering to the audience that i can't feel any humanity or connection to them. I just see the strings on the puppet

Even outside of any assumption of malice, it's stuff made by people who are disconnected from society to quote Miyazaki. From an artistic point of view, it's not meaningful or even trying to be something worth seeing, it's just a pandering mess.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
There's no word for "people who don't want certain consenting adults to have sex because they find it icky".
But I suppose similar words have been "homophobia".
Well, you didn't know the meanings of the words "eugenics," or "eutelegenics," so I suppose it's unreasonable for me to expect you to know the meaning of the word "homophobia." I dunno. You lot seem to hate the social justice types, but so far the only ones who seem to bring in the identity politics stuff is you. I barely mention it at all.

But you're right that it's not about breeding or offspring, you just don't want certain people to ever have sex, not even recreationally.
Correct. I call those people "pedophiles."

It's okay, we don't need a catchy word to describe such a horrible desire to police the bedroom of two consenting adults. We just need to be content with the knowledge that people who want to do such a thing have lost, and human rights have won.
Well, you've basically exhausted the English language trying to find one. Perhaps you were throwing darts at a dictionary. That would explain a great deal. In any case, all I've said is that, if you are sexually attracted to children, or people who look exactly like children, then you are a piece of pedophile shit. If you aren't, then I'm not talking about you. You're the one that tried adding all these qualifiers, in a desperate bid to justify being attracted to children.

You hear that Miranda Cosgrove (Pictured, 20)? You go ahead and have sex with any consenting adult that you want, and don't let fOx try to tell you that you can't.

What? Did someone say something about rare genetic disorders?
Miranda cosgrove looks like a young 20 year old woman in that picture. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Unless you just wanted to randomly voice your support for her, specifically, to be able to sleep with other consenting adults. That's a little random, but I guess we agree on that.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
You have no nuance or understanding of the point
I understand that people who are attracted to pre-pubescent children are pedophiles.
Emphasis on "children".
Not "adults who are petite"
Not "adults who have childish traits".

i don't understand why you think attraction to childish bodies or minds is a normal or social acceptable thing.
Ignoring "childish minds", because that's a fantasy thing, adults come in all shapes and sizes. For you to say that adults with a certain body type don't ever deserve love is a crime against humanity.

, I just want to know why you think anime and the intent behind designs and personalities like Tatsumaki and Uzaki are allowed?
"Why shouldn't they be allowed?", is the question.

Miranda cosgrove looks like a young 20 year old woman in that picture
To me, she looks like she has the exact body type that Tatsumaki does.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
View attachment 775

Don't let the stories about Rape Horse convince you otherwise.
Let's be honest here: if I had to choose between Puri Puri Prisoner and the rape horse, I would always go for PPP. At least he looks like he'd be down to cuddle afterwards while rape horse looks quite...bitey...

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
Oh how duplicitous, switching between art styles whenever it suits your argument.
I don't recall ever mentioning one punch man. I'm honestly unfamiliar with it, which is why I never made any argument about it. You keep trying to tie me to statement made by other people. That said, she does look consistently very young in the source material. But that's an outsiders perspective. I don't see what any of this has to do with anything. Honestly, I don't want to get into an argument about one punch man, because it feels like another diversionary tactic.

Miranda cosgrove look like a typical 20 year old woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.