Whistleblowing Nurse: ICE may be doing an ethnic cleansing via sterilization

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Okay, how many people died from a direct result of these baths?
Not counting those who were set on fire after a cigarette ignited the flammable gas, of course.

You say that these baths were made and used to commit genocide. So how many died as a result? Hundreds? Thousands? Hundreds of thousands? Millions?
The fire wasn't related to that though.

" Reports had also circulated that bathers might be set on fire, as had happened the previous year when gasoline baths at the El Paso City Jail had resulted in the death of 28 inmates when a cigarette ignited bathers. "

The people that got set on fire were from a prison and it was due to a lit cigarette which seems to indicate to me that it was an accident.

Reactions: Houseman

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Your lack of imagination is not an argument.

Which aspects of self-determination are denied? We are still able to determine our government etc.

You use vague language like 'impose'. You use vague accusations like 'contempt'. You're speaking rubbish here.
Are we? In the US, if you are in the nation illegally, you are still counted for purposes of assessing the needed House of Representatives and I think the Electoral College as well. People. In my country illegally. Impacting my government. That is bad.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
You think I would think it's GOOD, if my country is actually doing this? REALLY? I don't remember a single time I've endorsed some mass killing or brutal treatment of people so I don't know what you could possibly be basing your idea of me off of.
No, I'm just worried you don't care. There's a difference. It's easy to not give a shit when you're not the one being detained. How else do you think we let the prison system get this bad in this country?

Legal asylum seekers are supposed to enter through certain ports of entry.
According to international law, that's all of them.

Justified cruelty was a definition I'd read regardng the word punishment. I just did a search on the term and it can be very vague. Example To subject to a penalty for an offense, sin, or fault.
Is punishment ever appropriate for someone that breaks the law? I think so.
I write of "systemic" as Im' trying to determine if there is problem described in this thread with the system, which should result in official action against the system, or an individual, requiring specific sanctions against that person. Even the individuals in question may have justifications. I don't know yet.
It's still an oxymoron. There is no such thing as justified cruelty, because cruelty is always done for its own sake. Whatever other justifications we offer up for our cruelty are after-the-fact rationalizations at best, window dressing at worst.

I do not know how we can have self determination if someone not part of a social contract with us can show contempt for me and my society, violate its laws with impunity and impose themselves upon me and mine as they please. If you think you can do so, good luck with that.
Cruelty comes easily to cowards.

People. In my country illegally. Impacting my government. That is bad.
Unless they're foreign moneyed interests apparently. Whenever some rich asshole wants to put their finger on the scale with dark money and probably campaign finance law violations, that's different from and way more helpful to society than a victim of cartel violence seeking political asylum.

Reactions: Secondhand Revenant

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
So you have no evidence to say that this was a genocide. Okay then. Until you can produce evidence, I'm not going to believe you.
You can put your head up your arse and pretend nothing exists all you like, That doesn't change the world is round, that if you look up what these chemicals do when inhaled and when covering people with them they will necessarily be inhaled, and that it was in fact genocide.

It is called " willful ignorance" for good reason too. You pretend that the massacre of Black wall street didn't happen because we do not have an exact number? You know, we don't have an exact number of slaves who died in the US , they must not have died either by your logic.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
Are we? In the US, if you are in the nation illegally, you are still counted for purposes of assessing the needed House of Representatives and I think the Electoral College as well. People. In my country illegally. Impacting my government. That is bad.
Sorry, but even if we said it has an impact, that does not mean they have robbed us of self-determination. I don't care if you think it's bad, I think it's creepy to call women nubile here, but you don't care. What we are discussing is if it actually violates any human rights and what I am seeing is armchair lawyering going on that's not backed by any sort of credible source nor even a nod to what self determination *is* and how it's being denied.

Reactions: Buyetyen

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
The fire wasn't related to that though.

" Reports had also circulated that bathers might be set on fire, as had happened the previous year when gasoline baths at the El Paso City Jail had resulted in the death of 28 inmates when a cigarette ignited bathers. "

The people that got set on fire were from a prison and it was due to a lit cigarette which seems to indicate to me that it was an accident.
The US did not keep track of how many immigrants they killed as a result of covering them in chemicals that were deadly if inhaled. If they did that, people would have tried to make them stop. The US also didn't report how many were murdered in the massacre of Black wall Street, that doesn't mean they weren't murdered there either.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
You can put your head up your arse and pretend nothing exists all you like, That doesn't change the world is round, that if you look up what these chemicals do when inhaled and when covering people with them they will necessarily be inhaled, and that it was in fact genocide.
I know what inhaling water does to me, and yet I manage to take showers and even go swimming without dying.

You accusing me of being willfully ignorance is rich while you're spouting anti-vaxxer arguments. Why don't you tell me how mercury is in vaccines? That's toxic, isn't it? They vaccinated immigrants, too, you know. Isn't this another form of genocide? SpOoOoOkY ChEmICaLs.

Last edited:

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
The US did not keep track of how many immigrants they killed as a result of covering them in chemicals that were deadly if inhaled. If they did that, people would have tried to make them stop. The US also didn't report how many were murdered in the massacre of Black wall Street, that doesn't mean they weren't murdered there either.
You are unable to provide evidence of even one fatality.
Not.
Even.
One.

Yet, we know that at least one person was killed in "the massacre of Black wall Street". In fact, we know that more than one person was killed. Many more.
Because we have evidence.

Yet, for the "gas chambers", you do not have evidence of even one fatality.

Do you see the difference between these two events?

You might as well claim that I kidnap people and turn them into sausage in my basement. You have just as much evidence for that as you do that these "gas chambers" ever killed anybody: NONE WHATSOEVER

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
Justified cruelty was a definition I'd read regardng the word punishment. I just did a search on the term and it can be very vague. Example To subject to a penalty for an offense, sin, or fault.
The punishment doesn't have to be cruel. Those things aren't interchangable.

Is punishment ever appropriate for someone that breaks the law? I think so.
We're not discussing wide philosophical ramifications of Crime and Punishment. We have a specific case, and disagreement over whether illegaly(?) crossing the border should end in being sterilized. I don't think so.

I write of "systemic" as Im' trying to determine if there is problem described in this thread with the system, which should result in official action against the system, or an individual, requiring specific sanctions against that person. Even the individuals in question may have justifications. I don't know yet.
Maybe it's systemic, maybe not, we'll see. And in the case of the latter: Why would the individual "justifications" matter? I thought you argued for sticking to the letter of law?

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I know what inhaling water does to me, and yet I manage to take showers and even go swimming without dying.

You accusing me of being willfully ignorance is rich while you're spouting anti-vaxxer arguments. Why don't you tell me how mercury is in vaccines? They vaccinated immigrants, too, you know. Isn't this another form of genocide? SpOoOoOkY ChEmICaLs.
Yea, you keep reminding me why I blocked you.
This is NOT water:

Sodium cyanide, like other soluble cyanide salts, is among the most rapidly acting of all known poisons. NaCN is a potent inhibitor of respiration, acting on mitochondrial cytochrome oxidase and hence blocking electron transport. This results in decreased oxidative metabolism and oxygen utilization. Lactic acidosis then occurs as a consequence of anaerobic metabolism. An oral dosage as small as 200–300 mg can be fatal.

Like other cyanides, cyanogen is very toxic, as it readily undergoes reduction to cyanide, which poisons the cytochrome c oxidase complex, thus interrupting the mitochondrial electron transfer chain. Cyanogen gas is an irritant to the eyes and respiratory system. Inhalation can lead to headache, dizziness, rapid pulse, nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness, convulsions, and death, depending on exposure.[18] Lethal dose through inhalation typically ranges from 100 to 150 milligrams (1.5 to 2.3 grains). Inhalation of 900 ppm over a period of 10 minutes is considered lethal.[19]

Sulfuric acid is capable of causing very severe burns, especially when it is at high concentrations. In common with other corrosive acids and alkali, it readily decomposes proteins and lipids through amide and ester hydrolysis upon contact with living tissues, such as skin and flesh. In addition, it exhibits a strong dehydrating property on carbohydrates, liberating extra heat and causing secondary thermal burns.[7][8] Accordingly, it rapidly attacks the cornea and can induce permanent blindness if splashed onto eyes. If ingested, it damages internal organs irreversibly and may even be fatal.[6] Protective equipment should hence always be used when handling it. Moreover, its strong oxidizing property makes it highly corrosive to many metals and may extend its destruction on other materials.[7] Because of such reasons, damage posed by sulfuric acid is potentially more severe than that by other comparable strong acids, such as hydrochloric acid and nitric acid.

Hydrogen cyanide, a poisonous gas that interferes with cellular respiration, was first used as a pesticide in California in the 1880s. Research at Degesch of Germany led to the development of Zyklon (later known as Zyklon A), a pesticide which released hydrogen cyanide upon exposure to water and heat. It was banned after World War I, when Germany used a similar product as a chemical weapon. Degussa purchased Degesch in 1922. Their team of chemists, which included Walter Heerdt [de] and Bruno Tesch, devised a method of packaging hydrogen cyanide in sealed canisters along with a cautionary eye irritant and one of several adsorbents such as diatomaceous earth. The new product was also named Zyklon, but it became known as Zyklon B to distinguish it from the earlier version. Uses included delousing clothing and fumigating ships, warehouses, and trains.

The Nazis began using Zyklon B in extermination camps in early 1942 to murder prisoners during the Holocaust. Approximately 1.1 million people were killed using this method, mostly at Auschwitz. Tesch was executed in 1946 for knowingly selling the product to the SS for use on humans. Hydrogen cyanide is now rarely used as a pesticide but still has industrial applications. Firms in several countries continue to produce Zyklon B under alternative brand names, including Detia-Degesch, the successor to Degesch, who renamed the product Cyanosil in 1974.

I could go and list all the long term health effects from using these chemicals, however, I think this should suffice for you to understand they are not " spooky" they are in fact, deadly and real.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Sorry, but even if we said it has an impact, that does not mean they have robbed us of self-determination. I don't care if you think it's bad, I think it's creepy to call women nubile here, but you don't care. What we are discussing is if it actually violates any human rights and what I am seeing is armchair lawyering going on that's not backed by any sort of credible source nor even a nod to what self determination *is* and how it's being denied.
Willful blindness does help one think they are in the right. Ignoring inconvenient truths will do that for you.
And you don't seem to understand what the word "nubile" means especially in this context. It means you can get them pregnant. That someone would sterilize such a woman has me more alarmed than, say, finding out a doctor referred a woman in danger of dying from cancer unless she had the surgery (not nubile but instead, very ill) . Suppose the women sterilized really were dying... but were also not fully informed about the surgery they were to receive ? I guess it depends. Would the person that prescribed the surgery in that case be sanctioned? Would a normal person, if properly informed have made the same decision? In that very limited case, I would write no.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Yea, you keep reminding me why I blocked you.
This is NOT water:

Sodium cyanide, like other soluble cyanide salts, is among the most rapidly acting of all known poisons. NaCN is a potent inhibitor of respiration, acting on mitochondrial cytochrome oxidase and hence blocking electron transport. This results in decreased oxidative metabolism and oxygen utilization. Lactic acidosis then occurs as a consequence of anaerobic metabolism. An oral dosage as small as 200–300 mg can be fatal.

Like other cyanides, cyanogen is very toxic, as it readily undergoes reduction to cyanide, which poisons the cytochrome c oxidase complex, thus interrupting the mitochondrial electron transfer chain. Cyanogen gas is an irritant to the eyes and respiratory system. Inhalation can lead to headache, dizziness, rapid pulse, nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness, convulsions, and death, depending on exposure.[18] Lethal dose through inhalation typically ranges from 100 to 150 milligrams (1.5 to 2.3 grains). Inhalation of 900 ppm over a period of 10 minutes is considered lethal.[19]

Sulfuric acid is capable of causing very severe burns, especially when it is at high concentrations. In common with other corrosive acids and alkali, it readily decomposes proteins and lipids through amide and ester hydrolysis upon contact with living tissues, such as skin and flesh. In addition, it exhibits a strong dehydrating property on carbohydrates, liberating extra heat and causing secondary thermal burns.[7][8] Accordingly, it rapidly attacks the cornea and can induce permanent blindness if splashed onto eyes. If ingested, it damages internal organs irreversibly and may even be fatal.[6] Protective equipment should hence always be used when handling it. Moreover, its strong oxidizing property makes it highly corrosive to many metals and may extend its destruction on other materials.[7] Because of such reasons, damage posed by sulfuric acid is potentially more severe than that by other comparable strong acids, such as hydrochloric acid and nitric acid.

Hydrogen cyanide, a poisonous gas that interferes with cellular respiration, was first used as a pesticide in California in the 1880s. Research at Degesch of Germany led to the development of Zyklon (later known as Zyklon A), a pesticide which released hydrogen cyanide upon exposure to water and heat. It was banned after World War I, when Germany used a similar product as a chemical weapon. Degussa purchased Degesch in 1922. Their team of chemists, which included Walter Heerdt [de] and Bruno Tesch, devised a method of packaging hydrogen cyanide in sealed canisters along with a cautionary eye irritant and one of several adsorbents such as diatomaceous earth. The new product was also named Zyklon, but it became known as Zyklon B to distinguish it from the earlier version. Uses included delousing clothing and fumigating ships, warehouses, and trains.

The Nazis began using Zyklon B in extermination camps in early 1942 to murder prisoners during the Holocaust. Approximately 1.1 million people were killed using this method, mostly at Auschwitz. Tesch was executed in 1946 for knowingly selling the product to the SS for use on humans. Hydrogen cyanide is now rarely used as a pesticide but still has industrial applications. Firms in several countries continue to produce Zyklon B under alternative brand names, including Detia-Degesch, the successor to Degesch, who renamed the product Cyanosil in 1974.

I could go and list all the long term health effects from using these chemicals, however, I think this should suffice for you to understand they are not " spooky" they are in fact, deadly and real.

And yet, for all your copying and pasting, you still don't have evidence of a single fatality resulting from these facilities.

Not
Even
One

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
No, I'm just worried you don't care. There's a difference. It's easy to not give a shit when you're not the one being detained. How else do you think we let the prison system get this bad in this country?
There is plenty of evidence of the mistreatment my country has committed to the indigenous peoples and there is plenty of evidence of my country mistreating black people, and many other times both the people and government have engaged in terrible acts, I do not think the USA is free of evils done in its name. If someone were to provide me with evidence that the U.S. is currently engaging in some kind of genocidal program on illegal immigrants from Mexico then I would care very much but I have not been given evidence of that here as of yet. The possibility is still here due to the claims made but it has not yet been confirmed.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
Willful blindness does help one think they are in the right. Ignoring inconvenient truths will do that for you.
And you don't seem to understand what the word "nubile" means especially in this context. It means you can get them pregnant. That someone would sterilize such a woman has me more alarmed than, say, finding out a doctor referred a woman in danger of dying from cancer unless she had the surgery (not nubile but instead, very ill) . Suppose the women sterilized really were dying... but were also not fully informed about the surgery they were to receive ? I guess it depends. Would the person that prescribed the surgery in that case be sanctioned? Would a normal person, if properly informed have made the same decision? In that very limited case, I would write no.
Is your defense that you're willfully blind then? I will assume it's not some rude accusation from you because you got called on your armchair lawyering and vagueness. I'm asking you to lay out an actual argument for how self-determination has been robbed, none of your vague crap. Lay out which part of self-determination you believe has been denied, how it has been denied, etc. As it stands, our government has not been changed, they're not voting. Any little blip in the system is not sufficient to make your claim. There's no legal case for a denial of human rights here, it's hogwash and you know it.

I know what it means. It is, however, unnecessary to add that, it's a given. Having more awareness of how it sounds doesn't mean I know less than you do, quite the opposite. And quite frankly, I am not surprised, but you need to learn medical ethics if you think it makes a difference for whether they need to be fully informed or not. You don't get to decide that it doesn't matter to them.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
NONE WHATSOEVER
Signs/Symptoms
  • TIME COURSE: Effects occur rapidly following exposure to sodium cyanide. Inhalation exposure to hydrogen cyanide gas released from sodium cyanide produces symptoms within seconds to minutes; death may occur within minutes.
  • EFFECTS OF SHORT-TERM (LESS THAN 8-HOURS) EXPOSURE: Early symptoms of cyanide poisoning include lightheadedness, giddiness, rapid breathing, nausea, vomiting (emesis), feeling of neck constriction and suffocation, confusion, restlessness, and anxiety. Accumulation of fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema) may complicate severe intoxications. Rapid breathing is soon followed by respiratory depression/respiratory arrest (cessation of breathing). Severe cyanide poisonings progress to stupor, coma, muscle spasms (in which head, neck, and spine are arched backwards), convulsions (seizures), fixed and dilated pupils, and death. The CNS is the most sensitive target organ of cyanide poisoning. Cardiovascular effects require higher cyanide doses than those necessary for CNS effects. In serious poisonings, the skin is cold, clammy, and diaphoretic. Blue discoloration of the skin may be a late finding. Severe signs of oxygen deprivation in the absence of blue discoloration of the skin suggest cyanide poisoning.
  • EYE EXPOSURE:
    • Redness, pain, and severe deep burns.
    • Contact with the eyes can contribute to whole-body (systemic) toxicity. See Inhalation Exposure.
  • INGESTION EXPOSURE:
    • Nausea, vomiting (emesis), abdominal pain, and irritation or corrosion of the lining of the esophagus and stomach.
    • Whole-body (systemic) toxicity can occur. See Inhalation Exposure.
  • INHALATION EXPOSURE:
    • Mild to moderate: CNS effects: headache, confusion, anxiety, dizziness, weakness (malaise), and loss of consciousness. Cardiovascular effects: palpitations. Respiratory effects: respiratory tract irritation, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath (dyspnea), and transient increase in rate and depth of breathing (hyperpnea). GI effects: nausea and vomiting (emesis).
    • Severe: CNS effects: coma, seizures, and dilated pupils (mydriasis). Cardiovascular effects: shock, abnormal or disordered heart rhythms (dysrhythmias), critically low blood pressure, and cardiac arrest. Respiratory effects: abnormally rapid, followed by abnormally slow respirations; accumulation of fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema); and respiratory arrest. Eye effects: dilated pupils, inflammation of the surface of the eye, and temporary blindness.
  • SKIN EXPOSURE:
    • Irritation, tissue damage (ulceration), burning sensation, and pain.
    • Absorption through the skin can contribute to whole-body (systemic) toxicity. See Inhalation Exposure

The US intentionally not wanting people to find out about it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Are we to believe these were some super human immigrants with some immunity to this that no one else seems to have?

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
SpOoOoOkY ChEmICaLs.
  • TIME COURSE: Effects occur extremely rapidly following exposure to hydrogen cyanide (AC). After inhalation exposure, symptoms begin within seconds to minutes; death may occur within minutes. After skin exposure, onset of symptoms may be immediate or delayed for 30 to 60 minutes. Ingestion of hydrogen cyanide (AC) solutions or cyanide salts can be rapidly fatal. The time of onset of effects depends on the concentration and duration of exposure.
  • EFFECTS OF SHORT-TERM (LESS THAN 8-HOURS) EXPOSURE: Early symptoms of cyanide poisoning include lightheadedness, giddiness, rapid breathing, nausea, vomiting (emesis), feeling of neck constriction and suffocation, confusion, restlessness, and anxiety. Accumulation of fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema) may complicate severe intoxications. Rapid breathing is soon followed by respiratory depression/respiratory arrest (cessation of breathing). Severe cyanide poisonings progress to stupor, coma, muscle spasms (in which head, neck, and spine are arched backwards), convulsions (seizures), fixed and dilated pupils, and death. The CNS is the most sensitive target organ of cyanide poisoning. Cardiovascular effects require higher cyanide doses than those necessary for CNS effects. In serious poisonings, the skin is cold, clammy, and diaphoretic. Blue discoloration of the skin may be a late finding. Severe signs of oxygen deprivation in the absence of blue discoloration of the skin suggest cyanide poisoning.
  • EYE EXPOSURE:
    • Irritation.
    • Contact with only the eyes does not normally result in whole-body (systemic) toxicity.
    • Contact with the eyes can contribute to whole-body (systemic) toxicity. See Inhalation Exposure.
  • INGESTION EXPOSURE:
    • Burning sensation in mouth and throat, nausea, vomiting (emesis), and abdominal pain.
    • Whole-body (systemic) toxicity can occur. See Inhalation Exposure.
  • INHALATION EXPOSURE:
    • Mild to moderate: CNS effects: headache, confusion, anxiety, dizziness, weakness (malaise), and loss of consciousness. Cardiovascular effects: palpitations. Respiratory effects: respiratory tract irritation, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath (dyspnea), and transient increase in the rate and depth of breathing (hyperpnea). GI effects: nausea and vomiting (emesis).
    • Severe: CNS effects: coma, seizures, and dilated pupils (mydriasis). Cardiovascular effects: shock, abnormal or disordered heart rhythms (dysrhythmias), critically low blood pressure, and cardiac arrest. Respiratory effects: abnormally rapid, followed by abnormally slow respirations; accumulation of fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema); and respiratory arrest. Eye effects: dilated pupils, inflammation of the surface of the eye, and temporary blindness.
  • SKIN EXPOSURE:
    • Irritation.
    • Absorption through the skin is rapid and can contribute to whole-body (systemic) toxicity. See Inhalation Exposure.
    • Absorption through the skin occurs more readily when ambient temperature and relative humidity are high.
https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/ershdb/emergencyresponsecard_29750038.html

Let's just pretend these didn't cause serious health issues and deaths right? That is exactly what you are doing here.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I have no idea why you people are bothering to engage in this conversation, it's intellectually and morally bankrupt, anyone advocating in favour of ethnic cleansing whether it is by forced sterilisation or murder, doesn't deserve for their arguments to be given the good will of an actual discussion, that provides them with the illusion that there might be some actual weight to their claims which there isn't, they're wrong, there's nothing else left to it and these people are basically monsters, I mean at this point this conversation is one step away from becoming about holocaust denying, it's pathetic and you people disgust me.

Anyways, while excusing the behaviour is definitely a conversation not worthy of discussion, discussing the veracity of the claims is more fair and while I wouldn't say we should dismiss it there's so far not enough evidence to confirm or deny the events, that being said while I can't say for sure if this is true I need to remind you people that this is ICE, the organisation that puts children in concentration camps locked up in tiny cages, also I'd like to remind people that their sister agency Border Patrol is on record for shooting Mexicans that are on Mexican soil, like José Antonio Elena Rodriguez, who wasn't even crossing the border or doing otherwise anything illegal, or Ramsés Barrón Torres and many others, crimes that were never punished and that the people who committed them were allowed to keep their jobs afterwards as if nothing happened, so I personally wouldn't put it above ICE to engage in the sort of behaviour it's being accused of, still more research is needed at this point.

So yeah, fuck ICE and Border Patrol too while we're at it.

Last edited:

Adam Jensen

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
I have no idea why you people are bothering to engage in this conversation, it's intellectually and morally bankrupt, anyone advocating in favour of ethnic cleansing whether it is by forced sterilisation or murder, doesn't deserve for their arguments to be given the good will of an actual discussion, that provides them with the illusion that there might be some actual weight to their claims which there isn't, they're wrong, there's nothing else left to it and these people are basically monsters, I mean at this point this conversation is one step away from becoming about holocaust denying, it's pathetic and you people disgust me.
Just report them as I did and maybe a moderator or an admin will see the wisdom of doing something about the fact that the forum is infested with maniacs who endorse crimes against humanity.

@Nick Calandra
For the love of whatever you hold sacred, this is exactly why a website that's supposed to be dedicated to gaming and other fun things should not have a section dedicated to politics. Nobody needs this.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix