Whistleblowing Nurse: ICE may be doing an ethnic cleansing via sterilization

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Just report them as I did and maybe a moderator or an admin will see the wisdom of doing something about the fact that the forum is infested with maniacs who endorse crimes against humanity.

@Nick Calandra
For the love of whatever you hold sacred, this is exactly why a website that's supposed to be dedicated to gaming and other fun things should not have a section dedicated to politics. Nobody needs this.
Really? So you want to make it so no one can discuss anything because of a couple of people who want to promote ethnic cleansing? I disagree, the forum is fine, they just need to make sure they enforce their own forum rules. Taking it away and running everyone who posts here off to elsewhere doesn't help the community, and that is what you are suggesting they do here. I mean it is fine you do not consider me a valuable member of the community, and think I should leave too, but I am not the only one who posts here either. You are seriously just telling me, and others to leave the site.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I really accomplished something with this thread I guess.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Accomplished those who justify ethnic cleansing revealing themselves? Bah! We already knew that. People wanting to end all discussions about discussions? BAH! That is old news, They have been doing that forever. More of the world burning around you? Well..that might be possible if everything wasn't already burnt around you..

Adam Jensen

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Really? So you want to make it so no one can discuss anything because of a couple of people who want to promote ethnic cleansing? I disagree, the forum is fine, they just need to make sure they enforce their own forum rules. Taking it away and running everyone who posts here off to elsewhere doesn't help the community, and that is what you are suggesting they do here. I mean it is fine you do not consider me a valuable member of the community, and think I should leave too, but I am not the only one who posts here either. You are seriously just telling me, and others to leave the site.
No, but this is unhealthy. Nothing good ever comes out of these types of "discussions". Nobody learns anything and nobody is willing to change their mind or apologize for being a shitty person. It's all just dreadful upon horrible, wrapped in layers of darkness with shit on top. Why would we continue to do this to ourselves?

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Is your defense that you're willfully blind then? I will assume it's not some rude accusation from you because you got called on your armchair lawyering and vagueness. I'm asking you to lay out an actual argument for how self-determination has been robbed, none of your vague crap. Lay out which part of self-determination you believe has been denied, how it has been denied, etc. As it stands, our government has not been changed, they're not voting. Any little blip in the system is not sufficient to make your claim. There's no legal case for a denial of human rights here, it's hogwash and you know it.

I know what it means. It is, however, unnecessary to add that, it's a given. Having more awareness of how it sounds doesn't mean I know less than you do, quite the opposite. And quite frankly, I am not surprised, but you need to learn medical ethics if you think it makes a difference for whether they need to be fully informed or not. You don't get to decide that it doesn't matter to them.
That would be incorrect. Doctors do make decisions in all sorts of circumstances that put things into gray areas. A woman is going to die if she doesn't get surgery. The doctor informs her what is what. She doesn't understand him fully but undergoes the surgery. Her life is saved but she is outraged that she has a scar. She can list out things that he could have done to better inform her. Can she sue him? Would she win?
I think I'm done responding to you being wrong. Night.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
No, but this is unhealthy. Nothing good ever comes out of these types of "discussions". Nobody learns anything and nobody is willing to change their mind or apologize for being a shitty person. It's all just dreadful upon horrible, wrapped in layers of darkness with shit on top. Why would we continue to do this to ourselves?
I think plenty of good comes out of these discussions. I have learned plenty about people and over the years, have even changed my position after considering the information provided to me. Often we overlook things we might have missed or are given a point of view we hadn't considered before and it helps us expand out understanding. Of course that doesn't mean every discussion has been beneficial, but that does not mean all have not. Just because I didn't learn something new that day from a discussion, doesn't mean someone else didn't. What is the other option to not discussing these things? Turn a blind eye and pretend it isn't happening? Hold it in until our heads explode? Allow ourselves to exist in little bubbles never having our opinions challenged? Hell if anything we have found out that in our gaming community, our little niche cultures, that we are not really escaping these things at all. Like when one of my guild members become homeless, or deported or can't get back into the country due to the pandemic or 10 of them are shipped off to Iraq to fight ISIS why can't we discuss what is actually causing these things to happen? We don't exist in a bubble where none of this affects us, and all that not talking about it has done is make everything worse for everyone.

The entire idea that it is rude to discuss politics is only meant to suppress knowledge so people ignore it happening so they can make everything worse for everyone without the people even realizing it is happening. It is important for us to talk about these things so that we are aware about them going on so that we can actually do something about them rather than continue to pretend like it doesn't effect us when it really does tremendously.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
That just how it is on this ***** of an earth.

Reactions: lil devils x

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
That would be incorrect. Doctors do make decisions in all sorts of circumstances that put things into gray areas. A woman is going to die if she doesn't get surgery. The doctor informs her what is what. She doesn't understand him fully but undergoes the surgery. Her life is saved but she is outraged that she has a scar. She can list out things that he could have done to better inform her. Can she sue him? Would she win?
I think I'm done responding to you being wrong. Night.
Excuse me, What a load of BS. We have DNR for a reason as well. INFORMED CONSENT is there for good reason and we are legally bound to respect that. Unless a patient is unconscious, or not legally able to consent we respect their wishes. There is no " gray" area here, we have consent pretty well defined.

There was no issue with her being able to consent. We have abundant translators available 24 hours via telephone and internet. There is NO EXCUSE for operating on her without informed consent,.

Reactions: Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
Excuse me, What a load of BS. We have DNR for a reason as well. INFORMED CONSENT is there for good reason and we are legally bound to respect that. Unless a patient is unconscious, or not legally able to consent we respect their wishes. There is no " gray" area here, we have consent pretty well defined.

There was no issue with her being able to consent. We have abundant translators available 24 hours via telephone and internet. There is NO EXCUSE for operating on her without informed consent,.
Fwiw I think Kae was right. I didn't bother replying because what's the point with someone defending things this way. He has his own version of reality where informed consent is irrelevant and crossing the border illegally violates the human rights of everyone living here. How do you even start with that when he's not willing to learn.

Anyways good luck if you continue but...

Reactions: Buyetyen

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Fwiw I think Kae was right. I didn't bother replying because what's the point with someone defending things this way. He has his own version of reality where informed consent is irrelevant and crossing the border illegally violates the human rights of everyone living here. How do you even start with that when he's not willing to learn.

Anyways good luck if you continue but...
I agree, However, I worry more about someone else reading what he wrote and believing it to be true so allowing it to remain unchallenged just allows more misinformation to be spread.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
I agree, However, I worry more about someone else reading what he wrote and believing it to be true so allowing it to remain unchallenged just allows more misinformation to be spread.
This is one of the reasons I loathe conspiracy theories so intensely. We have to waste our time refuting them instead of doing something constructive. They are a net negative on society.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
It's fine, the topic itself is worth discussing, but these genocide apologists are just gigantic pieces of shit who ended up taking over the discussion by spouting their nonsense, which can't really hide their stupidity.
Anyways my point is that this works the other way around too, you're giving him more space to discuss his moronic ideas and other people with the same inclination that might be more on the fence might gravitate towards the new excuses he provides in each response, understanding that genocide is bad shouldn't be a hard thing and it definitely shouldn't require a whole thread to discuss, you're wasting you're time and energy trying to educate this scum.

Also I'm not sorry for insulting these assholes, they are arguing for my people to be locked up in tiny cages, castrated and otherwise have all their human rights completely ignored, a lot of people that I know and care about are deported illegal immigrants and if these things that are surfacing happened to any of them, you're fucking right I'm pissed, you people don't get to treat my friends like that, you don't get to treat anyone like that so sincerely, fuck you guys.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
1597070857-20200810.png

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Anyways my point is that this works the other way around too, you're giving him more space to discuss his moronic ideas and other people with the same inclination that might be more on the fence might gravitate towards the new excuses he provides in each response, understanding that genocide is bad shouldn't be a hard thing and it definitely shouldn't require a whole thread to discuss, you're wasting you're time and energy trying to educate this scum.
I hope you don't mean me. Lil and I were specifically ONLY talking about the early 1917 decontamination procedures and whether or not they were meant to commit genocide or not. She was unable to provide evidence of a single fatality.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
It's fine, the topic itself is worth discussing, but these genocide apologists are just gigantic pieces of shit who ended up taking over the discussion by spouting their nonsense, which can't really hide their stupidity.

Kae, who would ever think that something call “Operation Wetback” was in some way genocidal?

I actually can’t remember the specifics about the related massacres though so I’m gonna skip this discussion.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
I hope you don't mean me. Lil and I were specifically ONLY talking about the early 1917 decontamination procedures and whether or not they were meant to commit genocide or not. She was unable to provide evidence of a single fatality.
Well, except for those 28 people burnt alive from an "accidental" cigarette.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Well, except for those 28 people burnt alive from an "accidental" cigarette.
The gasoline, sure, that was intentional. And sure, they didn’t warn them it was flammable, and when they did it was rarely in Spanish. But who would imagine that people in the early 20th century smoked?