Biden v. Trump Election Mega Thread

Who will win the election?

• SleepyJoe

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • It doesn't matter who wins, because we will all lose in some way.

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
She is the one who told them to come there, so yea, I would say she is letting the stay. IT WAS HER IDEA. I have to wonder where you have been for the last decade to realize what was happening in Germany.

Your information is outdated. More on German citizenship here:

The German sitting next to me on my couch right now wonders why you think Germany is so backwards. A lot has happened since then. XD
I still have doubts she will let them stay given Germany's refugee history, but let's say you are correct, why not did the Germans force millions of people to sink or swim literally trying to get there, why not let the airlines and shipping take care of it as Canada did with its refugees. Now you have masses of people that provide imagery to the far right(which I am not a part of by the way for those asking).

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Why is your ideal self a white woman?
You think white women invented dresses? LOL
I show you a Spring Floral dress and you focus on the chic wearing it.
I like these as well..

Why does it matter who is wearing a dress I buy? My "ideal self" is me, and I am not a white woman. Maybe if they hired more Hopi models I could show you dresses I like with people like me wearing them but oh yea, like everywhere else I go in this world, I never see anyone else of my ethnicity anyhow so why would you think I should have models of my ethnicity wearing dresses I like is beyond me. I have literally never seen anyone outside of my reservation and the immediate area besides my family who is my ethnicity in any place in this world. No matter what city, state, country I go to, I NEVER see anyone of my ethnicity, yet you want to claim " my ideal self is a white woman" because people like me were almost exterminated from this world and I cannot even find people like me modeling dresses in the first place.

Maybe if you actually understood what it is like to be the only person of your race every where you go, you would understand that you aren't going to find "people like you" modeling clothes you buy either.

Am I not being " indigenous enough " for you or something? Sometimes I really have to wonder what goes through some people's heads sometimes... Seriously. Oh, I'm not white so I'm not allowed to like dresses or something now. Just WOW.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Okay that's much more detailed, but the accusation was that Joe Biden took the money, and Joe was "the big guy". But this seems like business deals his son had. None of this seems to tie back into Joe specifically, which was the accusation.
Yeah, there's no evidence of any direct connection to Joe Biden himself. That's purely an insinuation that Giuliani and Trump were making, expecting voters to draw their own conclusions based on his son's business.

Joe Biden has no personal involvement in the firm and no RST money has made its way to or from him.

Reactions: lil devils x

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Why is your ideal self a white woman?
Talk about someone having tunnel vision because they have adequate representation in fashion, media or like anywhere. I would just settle for seeing even ONE person in this world somewhere I go who is even my same ethnicity. I likely would have a panic attack in my excitement if it actually happened tbh.

You baffle me sometimes. It is like you seem to care about all these things happening, then you go blurt out something like that completely not relating or understanding anyone else's POV. Like you have to be reminded that "oh yea.. other ethnicities aren't given special favors allowing you to earn less money and still be allowed housing or that other ethnicities aren't represented the same in fashion and other media".. This is just how it is for everyone who isn't white.

Last edited:

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I still have doubts she will let them stay given Germany's refugee history, but let's say you are correct, why not did the Germans force millions of people to sink or swim literally trying to get there, why not let the airlines and shipping take care of it as Canada did with its refugees. Now you have masses of people that provide imagery to the far right(which I am not a part of by the way for those asking).
The Germans didn't " force" them to do anything and even had people trying to help them. The people were already coming and waiting in refugee camps with nowhere to go when Germany opened their doors and gave them an option they didn't even knew they could have at the time. Germany sent help and resources for them to help them get there. I am not even sure how you missed all that going on. It was pretty much al the far right in Germany complained about for a while. That wasn't representative of the general public though, according to the refugees themselves:

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Talk about someone having tunnel vision because they have adequate representation in fashion, media or like anywhere. I would just settle for seeing even ONE person in this world somewhere I go who is even my same ethnicity. I likely would have a panic attack in my excitement if it actually happened tbh.

You baffle me sometimes. It is like you seem to care about all these things happening, then you go blurt out something like that completely not relating or understanding anyone else's POV. Like you have to be reminded that "oh yea.. other ethnicities aren't given special favors allowing you to earn less money and still be allowed housing or that other ethnicities aren't represented the same in fashion and other media".. This is just how it is for everyone who isn't white.
I think you missed the obvious actuality of what I was doing, which was insulting you because you’re a pain and dismissed my issue with European conservatism as teenage rebellion as if you were some white suburban dad compensating for his ongoing separation with his wife by buying an oversized pickup and putting four Trump flags on it. Which is effectively what you are, but with more boring aesthetics.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
First off... ow. Twist the knife more.

Secondly, I don't get everyone's fascination with lighter hair. No offense to lighter hair people, but it always looked to brittle to me. Like it would break in a moment's notice.

Oh, and she is wearing a dress of some kind. I wouldn't be caught dead in a dress... of some kind.

I have no burn to give you back. I will log one in for the future.
It is a pretty spring floral dress. Who wouldn't look and feel fabulous in a pretty spring floral dress? I am sure you would look and feel fantastic in one! XD

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
No other country has as many deaths. India comes in second with about half as much death despite having 3-4 times the population.

USA has the most deaths worldwide as well as cases of COVID - total, active and critical.
Yes, and US Incompetently handling of this is recklessly putting other nations at risk as well.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
You didn't say anything about " conservatism" , you just ranted " Actually, fuck Merkel. Merkel sucks." like as you said, " tweenage rebellion" without actually making a point of anything and then just spewed out unfounded baseless insults after making a racist insinuation that I wanted to be a white woman because you can't be bothered to actually communicate like an adult like everyone else here.

Yea, I think you know what you can do with all that garbage you just spewed really.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
You didn't say anything about " conservatism" , you just ranted " Actually, fuck Merkel. Merkel sucks." like as you said, " tweenage rebellion" without actually making a point of anything and then just spewed out unfounded baseless insults after making a racist insinuation that I wanted to be a white woman because you can't be bothered to actually communicate like an adult like everyone else here.

Yea, I think you know what you can do with all that garbage you just spewed really.
You were the first to psychoanalyze into an insult, and if you don’t realize Merkel is a conservative, that’s your bad. As for communicating “like an adult,” I genuinely do not care. Why the fuck would I?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Yeah, there's no evidence of any direct connection to Joe Biden himself. That's purely an insinuation that Giuliani and Trump were making, expecting voters to draw their own conclusions based on his son's business.

Joe Biden has no personal involvement in the firm and no RST money has made its way to or from him.
Well his Son's laptop is part of an FBI money laundering investigation

Though if Hunter is involved or they're just getting extra details it's not known.

Biden apparently did meet some executives related to Hunter's business activities

Wall Street Journal added this

If Mr. Biden wants to argue that none of the millions of dollars collected from various overseas tycoons or their companies had anything to do with his name, then he’s making an argument that not even his son Hunter Biden was willing to make in 2019. National Review’s Mairead McArdle reminds:

Joe Biden denied that his family has profited from his public offices, appearing to contradict a statement his son Hunter Biden made last year in which he said he thinks he would “probably not” have been asked to be on the board of a Ukrainian energy company if he were not Biden’s son
If Biden allies in politics and the media decide they can no longer sustain a blackout or credibly claim the emails aren’t real, they may choose to begin arguing that the content of the emails is not that big a deal and proves nothing.
Oh and also the Daily Mail (which I won't link to directly)

has an (as yet unverified) photos of Biden with the businessman he claims to have never met

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
You were the first to psychoanalyze into an insult, and if you don’t realize Merkel is a conservative, that’s your bad. As for communicating “like an adult,” I genuinely do not care. Why the fuck would I?
Merkel is a lot of things, you never specified what you were displeased with, you just threw out a random insult like a "tweenage rebel" and thus why you are responded to as such. OFC you wouldn't care, " tweenage rebels" don't care. That is the point. You are just proving that the gif fit accordingly to your own actions here.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Well his Son's laptop is part of an FBI money laundering investigation

Though if Hunter is involved or they're just getting extra details it's not known.

Biden apparently did meet some executives related to Hunter's business activities

Wall Street Journal added this

Oh and also the Daily Mail (which I won't link to directly)

has an (as yet unverified) photos of Biden with the businessman he claims to have never met

Biden meeting someone =\= nefarious activities. Why would anyone care who Biden met? How many people has Biden met?

“at no time have I discussed with my father the company’s business, or my board service, including my initial decision to join the board,”
"I explicitly limited my role to focus on corporate governance best practices to facilitate Burisma’s desire to expand globally.”

Hunter didn't need to discuss anything with his dad to introduce anyone to his Dad. My parents have met a lot of my colleagues and they didn't know anything about them either. That is not abnormal at all really. Trying to make it seem worse than it is is what is stupid here.

Waiting until we have more information after the FBI has finished their investigation is what is important, instead of trying to make it mean more than it actually does.
We have no reason to believe any wrongdoing until the FBI has actually finished here.

Also, Fox isn't a legitimate news source. You can't really believe anything they say.

• "Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. Further, Fox News would be rated a Questionable source based on numerous failed fact checks by hosts and pundits, however, straight news reporting is generally reliable, therefore we rate them Mixed for factual reporting.'

FOX is well known for spreading falsehoods, conspiracy and they fail fact checks so there is a reason they are not considered a valid source for information. The WSJ article is an opinion piece, thus why they Write "Opinion" at the top in huge letters.

Last edited:

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Merkel is a lot of things, you never specified what you were displeased with, you just threw out a random insult like a "tweenage rebel" and thus why you are responded to as such. OFC you wouldn't care, " tweenage rebels" don't care. That is the point. You are just proving that the gif fit accordingly to your own actions here.
I don’t care about you. That doesn’t meanI don’t care about things. I care a lot about many things. Physical, real things, rather than the idea of fairness or an illusion of America.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Just found out about this as such apparently it was
Biden meeting someone =\= nefarious activities. Why would anyone care who Biden met? How many people has Biden met?

“at no time have I discussed with my father the company’s business, or my board service, including my initial decision to join the board,”
"I explicitly limited my role to focus on corporate governance best practices to facilitate Burisma’s desire to expand globally.”

Hunter didn't need to discuss anything with his dad to introduce anyone to his Dad. My parents have met a lot of my colleagues and they didn't know anything about them either. That is not abnormal at all really. Trying to make it seem worse than it is is what is stupid here.

Waiting until we have more information after the FBI has finished their investigation is what is important, instead of trying to make it mean more than it actually does.
We have no reason to believe any wrongdoing until the FBI has actually finished here.

Also, Fox isn't a legitimate news source. You can't really believe anything they say.

• "Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. Further, Fox News would be rated a Questionable source based on numerous failed fact checks by hosts and pundits, however, straight news reporting is generally reliable, therefore we rate them Mixed for factual reporting.'

FOX is well known for spreading falsehoods, conspiracy and they fail fact checks so there is a reason they are not considered a valid source for information. The WSJ article is an opinion piece, thus why they Write "Opinion" at the top in huge letters.

1) Joe Biden has specifically said he never met the businessman in question which the photos in the last link seem to show him standing with to be photographed.
2) Joe Biden has claimed not to have met other business associates of Hunter Biden yet the messages in the 2nd link I posted suggest otherwise.
3) If it were Project Veritas or InfoWars you'd have a point of trustworthiness but Fox News spin but in this case they'd have to have outright fabricated the messages they showed which that's a pretty big thing to suggest they'd do. Lie by omission sure but fake the messages outright is a bit far even for them.
4) Your parents may have met a lot of your colleagues but did that happen on an international business trip to another country?

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I don’t care about you. That doesn’t meanI don’t care about things. I care a lot about many things. Physical, real things, rather than the idea of fairness or an illusion of America.
Your lack of care in what you posted about Merkel had nothing to do with me. Just don't put so little care into your post and then complain because it was treated accordingly. Saying things like "rather than the idea of fairness or an illusion of America" is what makes it sound like the very tween rebel nonsense you claim that your posts are mistreated as. There is a reason for that. Incessantly throwing out jejune insults isn't helping prove your case that you are not posting like an impetuous juvenile.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Just found out about this as such apparently it was

1) Joe Biden has specifically said he never met the businessman in question which the photos in the last link seem to show him standing with to be photographed.
2) Joe Biden has claimed not to have met other business associates of Hunter Biden yet the messages in the 2nd link I posted suggest otherwise.
3) If it were Project Veritas or InfoWars you'd have a point of trustworthiness but Fox News spin but in this case they'd have to have outright fabricated the messages they showed which that's a pretty big thing to suggest they'd do. Lie by omission sure but fake the messages outright is a bit far even for them.
4) Your parents may have met a lot of your colleagues but did that happen on an international business trip to another country?
Source needed. FOX isn't a source. Yea, FOX has a history of promoting outright lies and conspiracy so yea, might as well be infowars at this point.

"FNC has also been deemed the least accurate cable news source according to Politifact. "
Being the LEAST ACCURATE cable news source doesn't make them a valid source.

My parents have met people who were here on international business too.

Last edited:

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Your lack of care in what you posted about Merkel had nothing to do with me. Just don't put so little care into your post and then complain because it was treated accordingly. Saying things like "rather than the idea of fairness or an illusion of America" is what makes it sound like the very tween rebel nonsense you claim that your posts are mistreated as. There is a reason for that. Incessantly throwing out jejune insults isn't helping prove your case that you are not posting like an impetuous juvenile.
Okay Karen.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Source needed. FOX isn't a source. Yea, FOX has a history of promoting outright lies and conspiracy so yea, might as well be infowars at this point.

"FNC has also been deemed the least accurate cable news source according to Politifact. "
Being the LEAST ACCURATE cable news source doesn't make them a valid source.

Were you on international business at the time and your parents just happened to be with you?

Here's some more stuff to add to the pile then source wise

The former Hunter Biden business partner who on Thursday accused Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of lying about involvement in his son’s overseas business deals will speak Friday with the FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.