Biden v. Trump Election Mega Thread

Who will win the election?

• SleepyJoe

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • It doesn't matter who wins, because we will all lose in some way.

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Were you on international business at the time and your parents just happened to be with you?

Here's some more stuff to add to the pile then source wise

• Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

How many times has Trump travelled for business that his kids just happened to be with him? Oh yea. Too many to even count. My parents didn't travel, Like I said they have MET people who have travelled here and yea, often people travel with their kids as well. Just before the Pandemic hit, my sister was in London with her friend and her friend's parents. It is not unusual at all tbh. That is what people do.

It would be helpful if you actually had a valid source here and not just keep posting sources that have been proven to be questionable due to constantly failing fact checks. If this is ONLY being run by media that is considered inaccurate, you may want to take it with a bucket of salt.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
  • Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

How many times has Trump travelled for business that his kids just happened to be with him? Oh yea. Too many to even count. My parents didn't travel, Like I said they have MET people who have travelled here and yea, often people travel with their kids as well. Just before the Pandemic hit, my sister was in London with her friend and her friend's parents. It is not unusual at all tbh. That is what people do.

It would be helpful if you actually had a valid source here and not just keep posting sources that have been proven to be questionable due to constantly failing fact checks. If this is ONLY being run by media that is considered inaccurate, you may want to take it with a bucket of salt.

Ok have some more sources

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Your lack of care in what you posted about Merkel had nothing to do with me. Just don't put so little care into your post and then complain because it was treated accordingly. Saying things like "rather than the idea of fairness or an illusion of America" is what makes it sound like the very tween rebel nonsense you claim that your posts are mistreated as. There is a reason for that. Incessantly throwing out jejune insults isn't helping prove your case that you are not posting like an impetuous juvenile.
Well maybe you shouldn’t be so insult-worthy. Personally, I think this is your fault.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Your lack of care in what you posted about Merkel had nothing to do with me. Just don't put so little care into your post and then complain because it was treated accordingly. Saying things like "rather than the idea of fairness or an illusion of America" is what makes it sound like the very tween rebel nonsense you claim that your posts are mistreated as. There is a reason for that. Incessantly throwing out jejune insults isn't helping prove your case that you are not posting like an impetuous juvenile.

Well maybe you shouldn’t be so insult-worthy. Personally, I think this is your fault.
Fine I'll STEP IN.

YOU PAIR KNOCK THIS SHIT OFF

Revnak was wrong on something no need to drag him so much for it.

Revnak......... stop acting like me when I've been on the alcohol and am decide it's time to spread some chaos online.

Status
Not open for further replies.