Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
So yeah, this is the sort of thing social media is doing in this case in the US that it does not give a fuck to do in other countries in order to avoid the kind of problem I was worried about. Honestly, good on them. The only people who are gonna freak out after reading these messages already believed that social media was manipulated against them and part of the Satanic-Jewish cabal to begin with.411976C8-BAF5-4E8C-914F-32D3F73DDFB4.jpeg
8521E77D-8713-49C5-AB7D-60F94D5DF98D.jpeg

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
This is a relatively "Trump-friendly" prediction, which is representative of the idea that Trump will take everything he's tended to show ahead in throughout, but the toss-up states (Biden 2% ahead or less) split roughly even.

1604446731783.png

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Aaaaaaand, 43% in and Biden’s leading by four points in Florida. Looks like Trump lost.
Edit: probably
Edit2: ok they’re at 53% and he’s still up by three points but...

Last edited:

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Aaaaaaand, 43% in and Biden’s leading by four points in Florida. Looks like Trump lost.
Edit: probably
Edit2: ok they’re at 53% and he’s still up by three points but...
Dem voters are far more likely to postal vote. If they count them first, it should swing Biden and then swing to Trump. This doesn’t mean Biden has won at all
The reverse is true if the state laws count today’s ballots first before postal votes.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Dem voters are far more likely to postal vote. If they count them first, it should swing Biden and then swing to Trump. This doesn’t mean Biden has won at all
The reverse is true if the state laws count today’s ballots first before postal votes.
They’re complicated. Florida historically has Republican absentee ballots, not Dem, and from what I’ve read that may still be the case. That being said, Biden’s fucking miserable performance in Miami possibly means he’s lost there. Gap’s narrowing rapidly.

Reactions: Trunkage

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
McGrath doing very poorly brings me a perverse joy. They could’ve gone with Booker, but National Dems had to pump hundreds of millions into an absolutely garbage campaign.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
McGrath doing very poorly brings me a perverse joy. They could’ve gone with Booker, but National Dems had to pump hundreds of millions into an absolutely garbage campaign.
And then dump her the moment she got the nomination. I think it was 72 hours before I saw talking heads saying "Yeah she's gonna lose, but that's part of the master strat to pull money from the Republicans in other districts!"

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Yeah Florida’s too close to call so chalk it up to Trump. Panhandle hasn’t been counted at all yet.
Edit: fuck, Trump passed him up without the panhandle at all.

Last edited:

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Georgia’s results will be delayed due to the largest county’s office having leaky plumbing. Expect it to be red for some time, so if a Judicial coup is your fear, Georgia is saving nobody.

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Oh hey, AP is calling South Carolina for Trump, the apparently most important state for picking the Dem nominee :V
Who could have guessed V:

Reactions: Seanchaidh

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Lol, Biden’s outperforming Hegar in Texas. Hey Beto, maybe you should’ve not tried to run for President dipshit.

Reactions: Seanchaidh

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Lol, Biden’s outperforming Hegar in Texas. Hey Beto, maybe you should’ve not tried to run for President dipshit.
I had no faith in Hegar. If she gets in I'll have just as little faith in her.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I had no faith in Hegar. If she gets in I'll have just as little faith in her.
The hilarious thing is with how close the polls are and how well Beto does in Texas for indiscernible reasons, he probably would’ve been a senator if he ran this year.
Edit: probably would’ve gotten Biden a better shot at flipping it too.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Yeah Florida’s too close to call so chalk it up to Trump. Panhandle hasn’t been counted at all yet.
Edit: fuck, Trump passed him up without the panhandle at all.
It's the hispanics, morty

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
The hilarious thing is with how close the polls are and how well Beto does in Texas for indiscernible reasons, he probably would’ve been a senator if he ran this year.
Edit: probably would’ve gotten Biden a better shot at flipping it too.
Admittedly, if there's someone to switch off your brain and VBNW against, it's Cornyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.