Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
DDHQ calls PA, Biden wins with 273 electoral votes.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Whats the chance that the election will go to the Supreme Court?
Depends on if Trump gets around to collecting any actual evidence so that his cases aren't just thrown out at the first step.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Depends on if Trump gets around to collecting any actual evidence so that his cases aren't just thrown out at the first step.
Keep in mind he appointed 3 Supreme Court judges.

Also there is four Senate seats is left we are waiting on. Alaska and North Carolina are going Republican don't know about the other two. 46 to 48 and two Independence they usually go for the Democrats side. So the Senate is going to be closed

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Keep in mind he appointed 3 Supreme Court judges.

Also there is four Senate seats is left we are waiting on. Alaska and North Carolina are going Republican don't know about the other two. 46 to 48 and two Independence they usually go for the Democrats side. So the Senate is going to be closed
Keep in mind that the Supreme Court as a whole would probably be happier with Biden's centrism than Trump's crass incompetence, and that the Supreme Court doesn't owe Trump shit.

Also, I frankly would rather Republicans keep the Senate, in lieu of a neoliberal-headed complete Democrat takeover.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Unfortunately, it's not about having a case. It's about generating headlines and social media posts containing suspicions of fraud.

That the cases will fail will not be spread or shared around by Trump loyalist networks, leaving them with a lasting imprint of cheating to carry on in their hearts forever.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Bad things happen in Philadelphia.
They might do. But there is also a responsibility to show that bad things happened, rather than repeating the phrase as if that's all the evidence necessary.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
They might do. But there is also a responsibility to show that bad things happened, rather than repeating the phrase as if that's all the evidence necessary.
Oh, I meant they voted for Biden. That wasn't meant as an accusation of fraud this time.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
The famous Obama pandemic playbook is out there. You can read it. It was followed basically exactly.
I remember last time you said this, I quoted various sections from the playbook where the Trump response has wildly diverged. Most points just went unaddressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.