Hello, Elliot Page

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Would he still be on the street and being defended by you if he didn't claim to be trans? Because we learned about all this stuff over a year ago yet he was still free to try to get into a beauty pageant a month ago? Seems like he has a lot of protections from what would usually happen just because of that claim.
..?

In what sense am I "defending" Ms. Yaniv other than that she is rightly addressed and referred to as a woman?

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
As to why not take Yaniv at his word? Do I really need to explain why someone who claims to be trans but still has a penis and has had numerous girls say he's asked for pictures of them and he's been involved in lots of other scummy stuff with the ball waxing incidents, is untrustworthy?
Well, if you don't mind me cutting in here, but for one, it costs you nothing (one pronoun is as good as any), gives her less ammunition to try and use against you, and the best part? If she is a shameless grifter and is only faking to try and get easy lawsuit money, what better way to annoy the shit out of her than to force her to commit to her character.

Reactions: Buyetyen and Agema

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Yes, cultural groups should need government paperwork, certification, and wear public identification for proper designation.

Oh yes, whenever someone gets diagnosed with something we're doing it to send them all to the camps. That's why we have no need of psychologists because we just gas all of those people right? Because I'm totally an actual ghost because they killed me after figuring out I'm autistic./s

And that's the thing. That's the thing that makes it so I will NEVER accept the argument of, "Because I say so." You know what MY childhood was like? My childhood was spent with my parents wondering what's different about me and how they can help me. I've been put on medication and had dozens of dozens of private meetings with myself, my teachers, and my parents, and gone to child psychologists throughout my childhood. That's how they found out what was going on with me. Because I have observable traits that indicate I have Aspergers.

Does not engage in eye contact, can't read social cues or determine the nuance of facial expressions, sensitivity to loud noises, extremely narrow interests, engages in repetitive tasks or movements, poor social skills, difficulty learning through traditional methods, taking things literally etcetera etcetera etcetera. And I expect that anyone who's ACTUALLY trans has gone through the same thing to reach the point where they can find the answer to what's going on with them, not, "Because they said so."

Autism also went through a "cool" phase where lots of people would make the claim they were autistic based on nothing but their say so but you know what those of us that are autistic thought of that? We said no, we didn't just take trend chasers at face value, so why do the trans people accept obvious fakers now?! And the trans people here are not stupid, and because I know they are not stupid then I can only conclude that the only reason they don't admit that Yaniv and people like him are fakers is it "scores a point for the other side". You are willing to give him your "minority victim card" despite knowing he's a grifter that only says he's trans to grift, because it aint no coincidence that the way he's grifting can only be done by pretending to be trans. It's all because of political games!

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Well, if you don't mind me cutting in here, but for one, it costs you nothing (one pronoun is as good as any), gives her less ammunition to try and use against you, and the best part? If she is a shameless grifter and is only faking to try and get easy lawsuit money, what better way to annoy the shit out of her than to force her to commit to her character.
Nothing? You think it costs NOTHING?! You think letting them continue to have a pass that lets them into places with women and young girls is nothing? What do you think happens when Yaniv or someone like him actually manages to touch a girl? Do you really not understand the kinds of things that will happen once one of these grifters manages to molest someone? Or God forbid, actually rapes someone?

First you have the poor girl, then you have the aftermath. You get the legal shitshow, with people on all sides turning it into a giant political battle and then what happens to ALL the trans people that are just trying to live their lives? Do you think such a situation would be GOOD for trans people? You don't think violence against trans people would go up? You don't think it would set the trans movement back? Really?

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing? You think it costs NOTHING?! You think letting them continue to have a pass that lets them into places with women and young girls is nothing? What do you think happens when Yaniv or someone like him actually manages to touch a girl? Do you really not understand the kinds of things that will happen once one of these grifters manages to molest someone? Or God forbid, actually rapes someone?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Yaniv's actions had nothing to do with molestation at all. She attempted to bring baseless lawsuits against a few companies, and was prevented from doing so. That's all I'm aware of. And those actions don't have any bearing on whether or not she's trans.

Reactions: MrCalavera

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Oh yes, whenever someone gets diagnosed with something we're doing it to send them all to the camps. That's why we have no need of psychologists because we just gas all of those people right? Because I'm totally an actual ghost because they killed me after figuring out I'm autistic./s

And that's the thing. That's the thing that makes it so I will NEVER accept the argument of, "Because I say so." You know what MY childhood was like? My childhood was spent with my parents wondering what's different about me and how they can help me. I've been put on medication and had dozens of dozens of private meetings with myself, my teachers, and my parents, and gone to child psychologists throughout my childhood. That's how they found out what was going on with me. Because I have observable traits that indicate I have Aspergers.

Does not engage in eye contact, can't read social cues or determine the nuance of facial expressions, sensitivity to loud noises, extremely narrow interests, engages in repetitive tasks or movements, poor social skills, difficulty learning through traditional methods, taking things literally etcetera etcetera etcetera. And I expect that anyone who's ACTUALLY trans has gone through the same thing to reach the point where they can find the answer to what's going on with them, not, "Because they said so."

Autism also went through a "cool" phase where lots of people would make the claim they were autistic based on nothing but their say so but you know what those of us that are autistic thought of that? We said no, we didn't just take trend chasers at face value, so why do the trans people accept obvious fakers now?! And the trans people here are not stupid, and because I know they are not stupid then I can only conclude that the only reason they don't admit that Yaniv and people like him are fakers is it "scores a point for the other side". You are willing to give him your "minority victim card" despite knowing he's a grifter that only says he's trans to grift, because it aint no coincidence that the way he's grifting can only be done by pretending to be trans. It's all because of political games!
So now medical records are to be public with state-mandated identification?

Just imagine me reposting the Jew badge pic cuz I'm lazy.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
So now medical records are to be public with state-mandated identification?
Yes, you should get a card given to you by the government that says if you're male or female, and before entering any sort of male-only or female-only space, you need to swipe or scan your card to unlock the door. That way, you can't just claim "I'm a girl", and walk into the girl's changing area.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Yes, you should get a card given to you by the government that says if you're male or female, and before entering any sort of male-only or female-only space, you need to swipe or scan your card to unlock the door. That way, you can't just claim "I'm a girl", and walk into the girl's changing area.
179 pages of low effort bait in the election results thread has made you lazy.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
179 pages of low effort bait in the election results thread has made you lazy.
This is actually something I suggested before the election:

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
This is actually something I suggested before the election:
Yes, you've been playing this game for a very long time, I said as much when you were let back in to these forums.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA

First you have the poor girl, then you have the aftermath. You get the legal shitshow, with people on all sides turning it into a giant political battle and then what happens to ALL the trans people that are just trying to live their lives? Do you think such a situation would be GOOD for trans people? You don't think violence against trans people would go up? You don't think it would set the trans movement back? Really?
So Yaniv has assaulted women now? Citation, please.

Reactions: Seanchaidh

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
umm....gif
Ummm...yes? Groping/raping people in bathrooms is still illegal for everybody last I checked, because, while I admit I'm not trans, nor know anyone personally who is trans, I'm still fairly certain that being trans isn't some sort "diplomatic immunity" bullshit they can trot out and walk away scot free like it's Lethal Weapon. Why go through all this trouble when it is way easier to just use a "oh, sorry, thought this was the men's room" type deal (if they even bother going for a dumb "cover story" at all)?

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
View attachment 2004
Ummm...yes? Groping/raping people in bathrooms is still illegal for everybody last I checked, because, while I admit I'm not trans, nor know anyone personally who is trans, I'm still fairly certain that being trans isn't some sort "diplomatic immunity" bullshit they can trot out and walk away scot free like it's Lethal Weapon. Why go through all this trouble when it is way easier to just use a "oh, sorry, thought this was the men's room" type deal (if they even bother going for a dumb "cover story" at all)?
Probably same reasons my dad insists that gay men shouldn't be involved in Boy Scouts because of child molestation, even after I pointed out that they could just lie about their sexual orientation and get in anyway: queer cooties.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Why're you posting this? It's just straightforward denial of gender identity and transphobia.

To paraphrase the start of the video, "Ben Shapiro, who is, was, and shall remain a gobshite".

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Uh, they get arrested and sent to jail? Because that shit is illegal no matter what?

Well, this is a switch from your usual tone.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Men being famously unable to enter rooms if the little sign on the door is a one-legged human in a skirt.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Shapiro vaccine imminent.

Or whatever the process is administered to deal with tapeworm.

Last edited:

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Nothing? You think it costs NOTHING?!
Yes, that's generally what it costs to acknowledge a person's basic freaking humanity, yes.

You think letting them continue to have a pass that lets them into places with women and young girls is nothing? What do you think happens when Yaniv or someone like him actually manages to touch a girl? Do you really not understand the kinds of things that will happen once one of these grifters manages to molest someone? Or God forbid, actually rapes someone?
You see, that's a "Yaniv" problem, or a "diddler" problem, not a "trans" problem. Would they be any more or less capable of doing it as a cisgendered man? Or would it just not fly across the right-wing rage merchant grift-o-sphere as quickly and broadly?

You get the legal shitshow, with people on all sides turning it into a giant political battle and then what happens to ALL the trans people that are just trying to live their lives? Do you think such a situation would be GOOD for trans people?
Nothing that doesn't go on already?

You don't think violence against trans people would go up? You don't think it would set the trans movement back? Really?
Well gee, it's not as if spreading negative stereotypes about LGBTQ's that have been around since the days we administered electroshock therapy and chemical castration in asylums doesn't already do that or anything...

And, frankly, why are we talking about Yaniv in a thread about trans men anyhow? Like, I just got done arguing for six or seven pages about how trans men get erased on all sides by laser targeting basically all conversation about trans people, on trans women.

Reactions: Seanchaidh