Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
And you get to decide right?
What happens when some-one decides the same against you or those you support?
We saw. A few months ago.

There answer was - if you protest you are evil. No one cared about the reasons. All lefties were terrorist and should be murdered. Be like Kyle

You personally call us evil. So....

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Fuck them, they're fascists. And if you support them you're a fascist too.
Funny to me no-one picked up on me calling the people who stormed the building morons earlier as you'd think that would give people a clue as to my position here.
Also no answer to what I actually asked I see.

We saw. A few months ago.

There answer was - if you protest you are evil. No one cared about the reasons. All lefties were terrorist and should be murdered. Be like Kyle

You personally call us evil. So....
Yeh funny how it's ignored how Kyle was attacked first, is on recorded footage calling for ambulances and even tried to turn himself in to police just after the incident then turned himself actually in when he got back to his home state.

So to be clear here.

Person who is a Trump supporter disobeys police orders = fine to be shot.
Person who is a democrat supporter who tries to punch a person in the face or tries to beat a person unconscious with a skateboard or tries to pull their gun to shoot some-one is not ok to be shot?

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Also no answer to what I actually asked I see.

Yeh funny how it's ignored how Kyle was attacked first, is on recorded footage calling for ambulances and even tried to turn himself in to police just after the incident then turned himself actually in when he got back to his home state.

So to be clear here.

Person who is a Trump supporter disobeys police orders = fine to be shot.
Person who is a democrat supporter who tries to punch a person in the face or tries to beat a person unconscious with a skateboard or tries to pull their gun to shoot some-one is not ok to be shot?
I literally did, apologist. Go suck off your German monarchy.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
And you get to decide right?
What happens when some-one decides the same against you or those you support?
"Someone" has already done that. Wasn't it Trump and all those other fascist pigs in the American government who equated anti fascists and civil rights activists with terrorists? They are in no position to complain when they are treated the way they treat other people.

I'm an anti-fascist. I'm a Marxist. I support the rights of workers, of the poor, of ethnic, sexual and gender minorities. What I, even in my angriest moments, want to do to these people pales in comparison to what they would like to and have historically done to people like me. My country was liberated from fascism more than 70 years ago. The United States actually played some part in that. Before that, the kind of bloodthirsty criminals who tried to overthrow the American government yesterday tortured, killed and enslaved not only their own citizens but those of other nations they conquered and pillaged in imperialist wars, some of them with the explixit intent of annihilating entire people. They industrialized mass murder and genocide. Millions of people were sent to slaughterhouses to be gassed and burned or dumped in mass graves. People have been skinned, only for their skin to be turned into lampshades to provide a reading light for the degenerate perverts and drug addicts that made up the party elite.

70 years later these monsters are returning to positions of government. Not only in America, mind you, we have them here in Europe too. And all the liberals and so called moderates are telling us that we should tolerate them in the name of liberal democracy while they commit acts of terror and subversion while the very institutions meant to protect us frequently look the other way. They've declared war on civilized society long ago, I know they don't see me, or my muslim and slavic neighbours, or my homosexual friends, or my unemployed family members as human beings worthy of life. All things considered, I'm being kind to them.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
"Someone" has already done that. Wasn't it Trump and all those other fascist pigs in the American government who equated anti fascists and civil rights activists with terrorists? They are in no position to complain when they are treated the way they treat other people.
These the same Anti-Fascists who believe anyone who disagrees with them should be beaten unconscious and them trampled under the Black Boot of progress?
Or the same Civil Rights activists who wanted the right to take whatever high end merchandise they wanted?

I'm an anti-fascist. I'm a Marxist. I support the rights of workers, of the poor, of ethnic, sexual and gender minorities. What I, even in my angriest moments, want to do to these people pales in comparison to what they would like to and have historically done to people like me.
Sounds more like you just want some revenge than anything else.

My country was liberated from fascism more than 70 years ago. The United States actually played some part in that. Before that, the kind of bloodthirsty criminals who tried to overthrow the American government yesterday tortured, killed and enslaved not only their own citizens but those of other nations they conquered and pillaged in imperialist wars, some of them with the explixit intent of annihilating entire people. They industrialized mass murder and genocide. Millions of people were sent to slaughterhouses to be gassed and burned or dumped in mass graves. People have been skinned, only for their skin to be turned into lampshades to provide a reading light for the degenerate perverts and drug addicts that made up the party elite.

70 years later these monsters are returning to positions of government. Not only in America, mind you, we have them here in Europe too. And all the liberals and so called moderates are telling us that we should tolerate them in the name of liberal democracy while they commit acts of terror and subversion while the very institutions meant to protect us frequently look the other way. They've declared war on civilized society long ago, I know they don't see me, or my muslim and slavic neighbours, or my homosexual friends, or my unemployed family members as human beings worthy of life. All things considered, I'm being kind to them.
See above again.

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
Murica, you are one hell of a party. The modern day Holy Roman Empire.
I think you might be a bit unfair to the Holy Roman Empire. Aside from the 30 years war it worked reasonably well as a federation of such a huge amount of souverain entities each with their own army.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Are you guys really going for another 5000 posts arguing with fascists?
Just a reminder

Nick Calandra said:
Hey folks,

Since we haven't had a chance to really dig into the rules yet here, I'm sharing a quick update with you of what's expected of Current Events going forward.

The point of this sub-forum is to discuss topical subjects with citable sources. It's not for creating threads just to start up discussions over your own personal / political opinions. IF you are going to start a thread, it MUST be discussing something topical and include a cited and reputable news source. I did not realize this was not in the original ruleset that we brought over, so I will be updating that today.

Second, threads need to stay on topic to stay unlocked. One user can ruin the entire thread if things start getting off-topic and into attacking the user not the argument territory. This sub-forum will be much more heavily moderated than other areas.

Thanks for your compliance.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Just a reminder

He's had five thousand and change posts to come in here and give us all a slap to stay on topic and cool our jets and has spectacularly failed at doing that. That dumpster fire of a thread is going to get locked the instant Biden takes the oath.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
He's had five thousand and change posts to come in here and give us all a slap to stay on topic and cool our jets and has spectacularly failed at doing that. That dumpster fire of a thread is going to get locked the instant Biden takes the oath.
It's not Nick who does the moderating mostly

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Just a reminder

At the point people defend storming parliamentary buildings to help overturn a democratic election, it's getting to the point where "fascist" is not so much an insult as it is a reasonably justifiable description.

But then, one might point out that a favourite tactic of fascists is to use the law to protect themselves from the opposition, right up until the point they can take power in order to ensure that the law won't protect the opposition from them.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Now imagine if the people there were black and/or leftists. The streets would be choked with tear gas, awash with blood and littered with the corpses and dismembered body parts of thousands.

Fuck I fucking hate Trump supporters. Every last one of them. Yes, you, personally. This is your party. This is what you stand for. This is what you and your president support. This is the culmination and end goal of your politics. There is no two sides to this, there is no spinning this. They are terrorists, plain and simple.

Fixed that for you.
14 more pages at the moment, and we don't need anything after this post.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
At the point people defend storming parliamentary buildings to help overturn a democratic election, it's getting to the point where "fascist" is not so much an insult as it is a reasonably justifiable description.

But then, one might point out that a favourite tactic of fascists is to use the law to protect themselves from the opposition, right up until the point they can take power in order to ensure that the law won't protect the opposition from them.
Yeah, but BLM though.

Seriously, I'm reading some of the comments from the news videos from my country about this whole fascist take-over attempt, and yikes. I mean, I knew there were a lot of nutters in my country, but this is just scary.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
I'm not reading all this; can I just assume it's the usual suspects being the usual suspects?

12-hour Twitter ban though. Oooooh, that's gonna show him.

Status
Not open for further replies.