A few thoughts about January 6, 2021

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Facebook is clearly an alt-right platform used to coordinate acts of domestic terrorism

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Are you trying to make a joke, or set up a future outline of your argument?

Either way, fuck off.

"Haha, someone seems to have been planning a mass shooting, should I make a joke or start another conspiracy?"
None of the above. I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008

Either way, fuck off.

"Haha, someone seems to have been planning a mass shooting, should I make a joke or start another conspiracy?"
Everything is a grand conspiracy. You sheeple would realize that if you just opened your eyes and did the research like me. Luckily I'M too smart to fall for Lamestream Media's lies! I only get my news from the most reliable of sources; Hentai Chatrooms!

Last edited:
Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Firstly, I don't think anyone has questioned the "effectiveness" of the Nazi economic policy.
Well, other than those trying desperately to shift discussion from the key goals and beneficiaries of Nazi economic policy, and towards largely hypothetical questions of the long-term stability and sustainability of the Nazi economy, while simultaneously identifying key features and desired outcomes of Nazi economic policy as being "drawbacks".

It's of the same vein as claiming Hitler was a unitesticular syphilitic with coprophilia: well-poisoning to distort and distract.

It was highly effective at accomplishing its objectives, namely preparing the country for war by funnelling huge amounts of public money into war industry, a move which also immensely benefitted a small group of loyal industrialists.
That's where the analysis should begin. Because rather than handwave this fact, it should be accepted as the starting point, particularly to ask ourselves why select individuals stood to benefit, and what implications that had for the party's integration into society and the level of heightened influence granted to them by it.

If I'm understanding correctly, your claim is that the dichotomy of private and public interest is a misunderstanding of Nazism, and that the two can be reconciled through the collective interests of the party.
A deliberate, groupthink-enforced, Cold War propaganda-influenced, misunderstanding curated among the West, largely in order to dodge questions of Western conduct in the post-war years, yes. But, that's a broader throughline that's existed in multiple threads across this and the old forums. More to the point, I don't believe reconciliation is at all possible; the two concepts exist within entirely different paradigms, and understanding Nazism can only occur within its own context.

However, I don't think we should take that element of fascist ideology/doctrine/whatever at face value, because fascist ideology is impossible. It's utopian.
More or less than the death cult that is late-stage capitalism?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Either way, fuck off.

Yeah, shit like this is why I dislike and have no respect for Houseman.

Reactions: Dalisclock

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Everything is a grand conspiracy. You sheeple would realize that if you just opened your eyes and did the research like me. Luckily I'M too smart to fall for Lamestream Media's lies! I only get my news from the most reliable of sources; Hentai Chatrooms!
My God, the Japanese are planning to invade the US! This is revenge for sending all those neckbeard weebs looking for a submissive Japanese girlfriends that look like a cartoon!
How many times do I have to tell you people watching Animu and Japanimation corrupts the heart and mind?!

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Oh he's just trying to set up arguing anyone who attempts to kill Biden is an Antifa false flag agent in a way that won't get him banned by the mods.
Yeah, the US would never do such a thing...

220px-Jacobo_Arbenz_Guzman_(oficial).jpg

220px-Mossadeghmohammad.jpg

download.jpg

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
See also COINTELPRO

The FBI specifically developed tactics intended to heighten tension and hostility between various factions in the black power movement, for example between the Black Panthers and the US Organization. For instance, the FBI sent a fake letter to the US Organization exposing a supposed Black Panther plot to murder the head of the US Organization, Ron Karenga.
But nobody would ever use these naughty tactics ever again, on any target, in any context, because that would be vewy bad.

No way would a member of antifa, for example, put on a MAGA hat and join a protest for the purpose of inciting violence so as to blame it on their enemies, right?
...Right?

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
No way would a member of antifa, for example, put on a MAGA hat and join a protest for the purpose of inciting violence so as to blame it on their enemies, right?
...Right?
Just like nobody would join a forum in order to sow distrust and confusion in order to cover for a violent fascistic plot to overturn a legitimate election and install a egomaniacal strongman as leader for life.

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
Just like nobody would join a forum in order to sow distrust and confusion in order to cover for a violent fascistic plot to overturn a legitimate election and install a egomaniacal strongman as leader for life.
Inb4 he points out he joined the forum before that.