A few thoughts about January 6, 2021

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Just like nobody would join a forum in order to sow distrust and confusion in order to cover for a violent fascistic plot to overturn a legitimate election and install a egomaniacal strongman as leader for life.
Exactly, so you see how it's possible.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Just like nobody would join a forum in order to sow distrust and confusion in order to cover for a violent fascistic plot to overturn a legitimate election and install a egomaniacal strongman as leader for life.
Funny how both conspiracies, that antifa would false flag an agent to blame Trump, and that someone would join a forum to publish the idea of antifa using a false flag agent to blame Trump to sow distrust in the media all come back to one user.

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Oh shit all those men killed a US president?!
Do me a favor. Right click those images. You'll see a nice little drop-down menu, on it is an option titled "search Google for this image". Click that, and discover with the magic of the internet who those men were!

But I mean, I understand that contemporary technology can be difficult sometimes and you may not be able to figure out the otherwise obvious path from point A to point B, when you figured out who those men were and the circumstances behind their removal from office and/or untimely deaths. So perhaps this might be clear enough in the zeitgeist for you?

time-100-influential-photos-abraham-zapruder-jfk-assassination-frame-313-54.jpg

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Man, how horrible would it be for the right if they assassinated Biden and then blamed it on Trump supporters?
But, the right, is Trump supporters.... So how horrible if they do it and blame it on themselves... What?

Reactions: MrCalavera

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
But, the right, is Trump supporters.... So how horrible if they do it and blame it on themselves... What?
I'll rephrase:
"Man, how horrible would it be for the right if someone assassinated Biden and then blamed it on Trump supporters?"

"they" did not mean "the right", that was unclear, sorry.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
I'll rephrase:
"Man, how horrible would it be for the right if someone assassinated Biden and then blamed it on Trump supporters?"

"they" did not mean "the right", that was unclear, sorry.
More likely they'll just like a few antifa-themed pages on facebook to create a false trail.

Reactions: MrCalavera

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
So your theory is because 3 men were framed, and the frame found out, in the age before the internet and cellphones, none of which occurred in the United States or involved the president, and the conspiracy theory about another shooter on a grass knoll, that...half a century later during the age of internet and cellphones everywhere, Antifa, which is not associated with the FBI or CIA, is going to get an agent past a DC military blockade, past the Secret Service, into shooting range of President Biden, while wearing MAGA clothing, shoot and kill the president, and the Secret Service, FBI, CIA and any other agency that wants its pound of flesh, will do an investigation into said assassination and assassin, and either discover they're Antifa and keep it quiet, or the equally unlikely won't figure it out and blame MAGA and the alt-right, all in a bid to...keep Donald Trump from running for office again. And all of that, the hundreds if not thousands of agents and staff involved, the tens of thousands of cell phones and cameras and literal millions of internet sleuths will all keep quiet, just to frame one man?

And all of that, ALL OF IT, is somehow easier than either impeaching Trump to keep him from running again, or just letting the Russians kill him?

Reactions: happyninja42

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Over 500 rounds is a lot to carry around, especially if it's in magazines. But, might be the type who owns 12 identical ARs and thinks they are Rambo.
Gun enthusiasts always have lots of ammo...and lots of guns. I remember a kid back when I was in my 20s, who talked about how he and his dad were mapping out how to have enough guns in their house, so they could be standing anywhere, and if someone broke in, they could just reach out and be armed. Which, I mean there are so many layers in which that is disturbing, and while I doubt they actually had enough guns to pull that off, it wouldn't surprise me to learn they had double digits of guns, and of course a ton of ammo.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Gun enthusiasts always have lots of ammo...and lots of guns. I remember a kid back when I was in my 20s, who talked about how he and his dad were mapping out how to have enough guns in their house, so they could be standing anywhere, and if someone broke in, they could just reach out and be armed. Which, I mean there are so many layers in which that is disturbing, and while I doubt they actually had enough guns to pull that off, it wouldn't surprise me to learn they had double digits of guns, and of course a ton of ammo.
I am not a gun enthusiast, at least not really. I like gun. I think the bang bang part is cool and I like to take my guns to the range and bang bang.
I have a .22 bolt action rifle with by my count 128 bullets, and a single barrel .410 with about 50 shells. That's a lot for anyone that doesn't need to start killing people. Aint not rabbits or hawks that survive that.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I am not a gun enthusiast, at least not really. I like gun. I think the bang bang part is cool and I like to take my guns to the range and bang bang.
I have a .22 bolt action rifle with by my count 128 bullets, and a single barrel .410 with about 50 shells. That's a lot for anyone that doesn't need to start killing people. Aint not rabbits or hawks that survive that.
Considering these people clearly see themselves as soldiers in some revolution in their own head, that they've been fantasizing about for decades, yeah he's clearly planning that he's going to be shooting a lot of people.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Antifa, which is not associated with the FBI or CIA, is going to get an agent past a DC military blockade, past the Secret Service, into shooting range of President Biden, while wearing MAGA clothing, shoot and kill the president, and the Secret Service, FBI, CIA and any other agency that wants its pound of flesh, will do an investigation into said assassination and assassin, and either discover they're Antifa and keep it quiet
Why do it on inauguration day? Why not wait until the blockade is over? Why not plan the hit when he's outside of DC where there's less security? There's no rush.

But if it had to be in DC, it would be more likely if the FBI or CIA or whoever, just assassinated him themselves* and then blamed it on MAGA afterward. Any "investigation" won't be real.

Speaking of investigations, what do we know about the motives of the Las Vegas killer? Nothing? Weird how all the most powerful organizations couldn't solve that particular riddle, right? Either they're hiding something or they're not as competent as you claim.

*Or use a disposable asset to do it, so as to provide the perpetrator's body. Heck, just yoink someone from a secret site like Guantanamo, kill them, and claim he was the assassin, and dump his body on the scene, or even make a big show about executing him there.

And all of that, the hundreds if not thousands of agents and staff involved, the tens of thousands of cell phones and cameras and literal millions of internet sleuths will all keep quiet, just to frame one man?
No, they'll be dismissed as conspiracy theorists and their accounts won't be believed, just like all the evidence for election fraud was dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

You lack creativity.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
"I have deliberately remained ignorant of American law, politics, voting, procedures, courts, and elections until last November, in an attempt to remain politically neutral."
That has nothing to do with you lacking creativity.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
"I have deliberately remained ignorant of American law, politics, voting, procedures, courts, and elections until last November, in an attempt to remain politically neutral."
That has nothing to do with you lacking creativity.

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
So your theory is because 3 men were framed...
Those men were:

Jacobo Arbenz, democratically elected president of Guatemala, who was overthrown in a CIA-backed coup in 1954 after threatening the profitability of United Fruit (of which both Dulles brothers were financially invested) and with the personal support of both Truman and Eisenhower.

Salvador Allende, democratically elected president of Chile, who was overthrown in a CIA-backed coup in 1973 after threatening to nationalize the holdings of American copper companies Anaconda and Kennecott, as well as telecommunications company ITT. This being done absent Nixon's knowledge or permission.

Mohammad Mossadegh, democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran, who was overthrown in a CIA-backed coup in 1953 after attempting to nationalize AIOC's (today known as BP) oil holdings in Iran. This being done with the explicit knowledge and support of Eisenhower.

Those were the three I could name without a moment's hesitation. If you like I could certainly dig a little more and provide more examples of the 90-odd other instances of US interference in foreign politics and role in regime change since the Spanish-American war, let alone the 60-something instances of it since the start of the Cold War alone. Should I begin with the interference to prop up Syngman Rhee or perhaps Ngo Dinh Diem?

Don't even pretend to give me that "the US couldn't/wouldn't do that!" willfully ignorant nonsense.

...none of which occurred in the United States or involved the president...
Bullshit.

, and the conspiracy theory about another shooter on a grass knoll, that...half a century later during the age of internet and cellphones everywhere, Antifa, which is not associated with the FBI or CIA, is going to get an agent past a DC military blockade, past the Secret Service, into shooting range of President Biden, while wearing MAGA clothing, shoot and kill the president, and the Secret Service, FBI, CIA and any other agency that wants its pound of flesh, will do an investigation into said assassination and assassin, and either discover they're Antifa and keep it quiet, or the equally unlikely won't figure it out and blame MAGA and the alt-right, all in a bid to...
The US government and/or intelligence "community" would never stage false flag attacks on US property or against US citizens, or simply stand back and allow hostile actors to do the same, in order to achieve ulterior political motives!

3BJ5K2JU55DWLGNWSITQGBHWXM.jpg

download.jpg

ca-times.brightspotcdn.jpg

pdb3.jpg

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
See also COINTELPRO wherein the FBI fabricated evidence to demonize the US against civil rights groups