100 ways to win at life

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
[insert arbitrary number here]: Don't diss it till you try it.

[insert arbitrary number here]: Mainstreme is 95% shit, find the good 5% hiding around and you'll see the light.

[insert arbitrary number here]:Everyones greedy, everyone, even you, YES YOU.

[insert arbitrary number here]:Don't come up with some eleaborite sceame to kill the protagonist, on shot to the head can't fail.

[insert arbitrary number here]: When someone askes you "If your friends jumped off a bridge would you", just reaspond by saying "How highs the bridge". Trust me its fun as hell.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
But it is really quite delicious...Strongbow that is...Clearly I still need to work on the damn quote button!

andmuem

Sep 12, 2008
rule: something

always drink until you dont know who you are, and then drink some more...

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
Rule 22: forum games should be posted in the Forum Games section of the forum

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Rule 60-

Don't use alcohol unless you are at an arbitrary age decided by special interest groups with little reasonability about them- them get shitfaced every night.

Rule 61-

Don't use drugs unless you're society is like Amsterdam and says weed is fine, then its fine

/sarcasm

Stormcloud23

Aug 15, 2008
Supreme Unleaded said:

[insert arbitrary number here]: Mainstreme is 95% shit, find the good 5% hiding around and you'll see the light.

[insert arbitrary number here]:Don't come up with some eleaborite sceame to kill the protagonist, on shot to the head can't fail.

[insert arbitrary number here]: When someone askes you "If your friends jumped off a bridge would you", just reaspond by saying "How highs the bridge". Trust me its fun as hell.

Summermute

Nov 17, 2009
Rule 8 - Don't be mean to strangers, they are dangerous and unpredictable. Like rabid wolverines.

Rule 17 - Take time out each day to stop, and just enjoy being alive for a minute.

Rule 35 - Every now and then, just be nice to someone that doesn't deserve it. It'll come back to you in kind. If it doesn't, at least it proves you're right, they are a dick.

Rule 70 - Occasionally, do something completely out of character. Get naked or something. Keeps people guessing. Bonus points if you get naked at your workplace. Even more bonus points if you don't get fired.

Rule 149 - Go get lost sometimes. You'll be surprised what you see as you find your way back.

Rule 93 - Let the little things go. Worry about things too much, and they'll consume you.

Rule 17b - Do things that scare you. (Fight sharks).

Rule G - Don't be afraid to be weird. I have never once met a normal person.

lenin_117

Nov 16, 2008
lycanthrope321 said:
Joe that's bit risky.
1. be smart.
2.be kind.
3.work hard.
4. achieve all there is to achieve.
5.build a realtionship.
6.die happy.
The first rule conflicts with the second and third. And 6 isn't something to aim for. Live forever, that makes for a better #6

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
1-100: Be Souplex. If you are not Souplex, be like Souplex.

Aug 12, 2009
lenin_117 said:
lycanthrope321 said:
Joe that's bit risky.
1. be smart.
2.be kind.
3.work hard.
4. achieve all there is to achieve.
5.build a realtionship.
6.die happy.
The first rule conflicts with the second and third. And 6 isn't something to aim for. Live forever, that makes for a better #6
I dont get how being smart conflicts with being kind and working hard.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Stormcloud23 said:
Supreme Unleaded said:

Was that really needed, looking back at it i did misspell a few words but not as bad as alot of people ive seen.

You grammar nazi's are annoying as hell you do know that right.