Every Game Ever

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
That's completely untrue, most games don't last [x] hours...

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
I love how [SUPPORT CHARACTER/LOVE INTEREST]'s "assets" get larger in each panel. That's how you can really tell that they're the one you're supposed to save

...Anyways, I can tell that the [PROTAGONIST] sort of looks like generic marine wearing Master Chief armor, and the [SUPPORT CHARACTER/LOVE INTEREST] sort of looks like Courtney from Metal Gear Rising, except more revealing, but I wonder what the [ANTAGONIST] is drawing from. I guess the eye=patch and scar make him evil, but I want to say I've seen the coat somewhere before, just can't put my finger on it.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
What?! I didn't know [Antagonist] would break [his/her/its/their] promise of [love interest/support character]'s safety!
Thanks for spoiling it!

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Well, time to be a jerk and say that most Silent Hill games don't work that way...

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Why does the blonde girl look kinda anime-ish it's not really your usual styl... oh wait, the ever-expanding boobs. It's gotta be the boobs.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Some developers have specialized variations on that comic. For instance, Bioware has "You are the [chosen one], and only you can save the [variable scale landmass] from the [supernatural fuckwits]! But first you must find [in-universe jargon for "flag state toggles"] by doing inane sidequests in these [three/four] locations!"

When Dragon Age 3 comes out, see if you can fill out all the boxes. I'll bet you can.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
I really feel that [SUPPORT CHARACTER/LOVE INTEREST] is what really makes [game] as good as it is, due to her amazing personality and character.
I especially like when [protagonist] and [antagonist] had that great moment when they [inappropriate] with [SUPPORT CHARACTER/LOVE INTEREST] while she was tied up that is intill the [evil thing]used it's tentacles to [inappropriate] which really ruined the mood.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
Actually, I think we need more games like the one represented in a comic. I can't remember the last time the "evil thing" was a giant tentacle monster and not some terrorist group or a an oversized humanoid commanded by a james bond villain holding the protagonists girlfriend over a pit of acid in a doom fortress.

Especially with the aesthetics shown in the comic. Seriously. It'd be hilarious!

Phoenix8541

No Regrets
Sep 10, 2012
Made me laugh and that's all I need, i will be laughing to myself like some crazy person for the rest of the day

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
... I don't remember any of Bowser's Minions ever trying to back stab him (Intentionally, I know in Super Paper Mario Count Blech was brainwashing Bowser's Troops, but that wasn't an intentional back stab on Bowsers End)... Nor do I remember Mario ever using a gun... And Bowser doesn't really release any great Evils, probably because he Is for all intents and purposes the Evil of the Game (Bowser doesn't release the Shadow Queen in Paper Mario 2, FYI).