Every Game Ever

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
NinjaDeathSlap said:
In order to qualify as hyperbole, it would have to be exaggerating something that actually exists as a noticeable trend.
Which it did. So you have no qualms, then? Seems like you shouldn't.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
Dr. McD said:
Okysho said:
Actually, I think we need more games like the one represented in a comic. I can't remember the last time the "evil thing" was a giant tentacle monster and not some terrorist group or a an oversized humanoid commanded by a james bond villain holding the protagonists girlfriend over a pit of acid in a doom fortress.

Especially with the aesthetics shown in the comic. Seriously. It'd be hilarious!
I'd like to have even just have a James Bond Villain and a doom fortress, these days it's just generic villains who might as well twirl their mustache and don't really do much (the Enclave in Fallout 3: The Fanfictioning, Whathisname from Cod Blops: Revenge of Bob the bear).
Honestly, I'd be more inclined to play some of the more generic game if they had a main villain who had a moustache and twirled it! It's all about faceless generic looking people and nukes.

Edl01

Apr 11, 2012
Mr.Mattress said:
... I don't remember any of Bowser's Minions ever trying to back stab him (Intentionally, I know in Super Paper Mario Count Blech was brainwashing Bowser's Troops, but that wasn't an intentional back stab on Bowsers End)... Nor do I remember Mario ever using a gun... And Bowser doesn't really release any great Evils, probably because he Is for all intents and purposes the Evil of the Game (Bowser doesn't release the Shadow Queen in Paper Mario 2, FYI).
That's because Mario doesn't have a story besides "Princess needs rescueing", so it would be kind of difficult for it to use video game cliche's

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
Damn, I was hoping that there would be more comics tagged with conveniently placed breasts to bolster our reader numbers. I am not a proud man.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
saintdane05 said:
Imp Emissary said:
Where the hell did you get that GIF? I'm pretty sure I didn't see it in the strip before...
:D Cory make it special for this thread.

Grey posted it on page 3.