Zero Punctuation Shirts Finally Arrive

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Zero Punctuation Shirts Finally Arrive

You can now put your love for The Escapist and Zero Punctuation on display for all to see with one of nine different t-shirts.

The shirts,which can be purchased from The Escapist store [http://www.splitreason.com/theescapist] at SplitReason.com, are not only guaranteed to provide a +10 buff to your intelligence and charisma stats,* but are also quite stylish and amusing.

Personally, I'm torn between the classy, yet understated Pants on Head Retarded [http://www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=577] shirt. Yellow's not my color, but I giggle thinking about the looks I would get wearing it.

If you've got a favorite, let us know!

*Not actually guaranteed, but pretty likely, just the same.

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
I would have got the assassin one if it was not for the giant zero punctuation thing on the back. I'm not going to wear that outside.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
conqueror Kenny said:
I would have got the assassin one if it was not for the giant zero punctuation thing on the back. I'm not going to wear that outside.
That's my favorite too, but the giant ZP thing doesn't bother me, so I'd wear it. Now we just need a "Maybe the universe would end, and It would be awesome!" shirt, and we are set.

Shivari

Jun 17, 2008
Tell me, does the "Charismatic Stallion" shirt really have that big ZP logo right under it? Because if it does I'm really not interested. It really wouldn't be as much of a problem if the website wasn't right there too.

Myan

I Want to Go to There!
Dec 16, 2003
Shivari said:
Tell me, does the "Charismatic Stallion" shirt really have that big ZP logo right under it? Because if it does I'm really not interested. It really wouldn't be as much of a problem if the website wasn't right there too.
No actually it doesn't. That's the thumbnail. If you click on the thumbnail you'll see a view of the shirt below sans the ZP logo (http://www.splitreason.com/Product_Images/e72eedfc82d9.jpg).

FanDam

Jun 25, 2008
As I wrote in my original email when the question first arose:

"Yes, I would love a ZP t-shirt. And I will buy multiples, as long as it doesn?t say escapistmagazine.com on it somewhere. I?ll pay for an esoteric t-shirt. I won?t pay for an advertisement."

There's two scenarios here: Either having the URL on the shirt is so good (for you) and brings (you) so much money that the shirt should be free (or vastly reduced in price, say $5 or $10). Or, there's little value in placing the URL on the shirt and it just becomes an eyesore. I'd rather pay a few bucks more not to have it.

nightfish

Nov 7, 2007
I think i'll keep my geekiness within my house. I often wonder about the sanity of people who wear gaming tshirts.

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
There should be a t-shirt with the Enemy Imp in all his various permutations. That one I would buy.

Also, I personally don't mind the advertising. As they say:
"I know half my advertising budget is unnecessary, I just don't know which half."

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
hmmm....

If you fight someone who shoots F***ing bees out of their F***ing hands you're goning to F***ing lose.

If they pull that can do that i'll buy it.

Anton P. Nym

Sep 18, 2007
nightfish said:
I often wonder about the sanity of people who wear gaming tshirts.
Precisely why I wear them.

Alas, I won't be wearing these ones, as dazzling as they are. Me and cross-border courier fees don't see eye to eye. (When the broker charges more than the retail cost of the product, it's time to find another source...)

-- Steve

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
conqueror Kenny said:
its not too bad...

http://www.splitreason.com/product/580#

*double post sorry :(*

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
I'd be too nervous to wear the "Pants-on-Head Retarted" one in public for fear of abuse by thy fellow school children, but i'd go with the Assassin one.

When will new shirts be avaiable and how often would they be introduced?

Isaac Dodgson

The Mad Hatter
May 11, 2008
Jumplion said:
I'd be too nervous to wear the "Pants-on-Head Retarted" one in public for fear of abuse by thy fellow school children, but i'd go with the Assassin one.

When will new shirts be avaiable and how often would they be introduced?
I'd be afraid to wear it as I'd be attacked by conservative soccer mom's who are far to politically correct for their own good.

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
I would wear it to prove that soccer moms are too afraid to attack me because this t-shirt would state I am capable of running around with pants on my head

...and none on my behind.