Zero Punctuation Shirts Finally Arrive

kyouger

Jun 22, 2008
Susan Arendt

Trust me, my friend, I am lobbying hard for the gremlin plushies. Haaaaard.
All right! I'd get that for a friend. Now all we need is the muhmorpuger and "The world would end, and it would be awesome!" tees. I would totally buy those. And if they're sold out of the XL size, that must mean that quite a lot of people are interested, so that's a good sign.

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
Where is the Eagle Semen one?

I am dissapointed of your lack of influence in the PR department Russ!

Anton P. Nym

Sep 18, 2007
I'm going to second that recommendation for a copy of the "Assassin" T done on a white hoodie with grey print. 'Twould be parfait. As it is I'm definitely getting the "ZP" and "Issues" Ts, and I'm considering "Assassin". (Skipping the "pants-on-head", though, as people ask worriedly about my health if I wear yellow.)

I have also, wittingly and with malice aforethought, linked to this article in the Halo.Bungie.Org forums. Moo-hoo-ha-ha. (Which should also be a ZP T, eventually.)

-- Steve

Gregorius

May 28, 2008
So I need to deposit some money into my bank account and get these shirts. Granted, I have $2000 worth of paychecks I haven't even cashed yet, but when I do, the "Assassin" and "Pants" shirts will be my first buys. The "Assassin" one will be my typical everyday 'wear-out-in-public-so-as-to-look-cool-in-front-of-my-friends-who-think-they're-better-than-me-and-can-go-[CENSORED]-themselves' shirt, and then the "Pants" one will be my classic 'go-out-on-a-very-sunny-day-and-BLIND-people' shirt. I've had one for every year since I was six, and bright yellow and white are the perfect colors to blind those unsuspecting bastards. The other ones... ehhhhh. Not bad, per se, but not great.

And to SaintWaldo: I support that idea 100%. I'd love to have one of those giddy, pokey buggers to snuggle at night.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
I'm trying to decide between the pants on head retarded or the charismatic stallion.

Will we see more shirts in the future?

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Where is the Eagle Semen one?

I am dissapointed of your lack of influence in the PR department Russ!
I think I'd technically have to donate all revenues from the sale of that to the TechTV/G4 retirement fund. More trouble than it's worth. Especially considering how they're looking these days ;)

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Anton P. Nym said:
I'm going to second that recommendation for a copy of the "Assassin" T done on a white hoodie with grey print. 'Twould be parfait. As it is I'm definitely getting the "ZP" and "Issues" Ts, and I'm considering "Assassin". (Skipping the "pants-on-head", though, as people ask worriedly about my health if I wear yellow.)

I have also, wittingly and with malice aforethought, linked to this article in the Halo.Bungie.Org forums. Moo-hoo-ha-ha. (Which should also be a ZP T, eventually.)

-- Steve
you heard him, the ppl have spoken! we want white assassin hoodies! :)

Isaac Dodgson

The Mad Hatter
May 11, 2008
Just liked to say thanks for the heads up about the XL's...

I'm not fat, I'm just tall...so i need the longer shirt

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
For the record, I would also like to voice my support of the Assassin hoodie. So the question now becomes, if forced to choose between a gremlin plushie and an Assassin hoodie, what would I do? What would I do?

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
nooooooooo i want one!
i want one of each T_T
deinifty the "pants on the head retarted" though

TrevorOfCrete

Jun 14, 2008
it would be really great if a "this shit is bananas" shirt was made. Thats one of the killer lines Yahzee has produced so far, pure class.

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
Archon said:
How about miniature Assassin hoodies designed to fit ON the gremlin plushies?
You, my good man, are made of win

Also: Two words

Shruiken and Lightning

Four more:

Glorious PC-gaming Master Race

Elurindel

Dec 12, 2007
I'm going for the Assassin one myself. Just hope the size I bought was right, as they didn't have enough of the large ones in stock by the time I bought one!