Zero Punctuation Shirts Finally Arrive

Anton P. Nym

Sep 18, 2007
Anton P. Nym said:
Alas, I won't be wearing these ones, as dazzling as they are. Me and cross-border courier fees don't see eye to eye.
Hmm... scratch that... I didn't realise that they used parcel post, and in my experience Canada Post is far less extortionate. I may endulge after all.

-- Steve

CodeChrono

Mar 29, 2008
Most of the shirts with the quotes bother me. I have relatives that are legally retarded, and it would just be in bad taste to get that one. The assasain one screams "otaku", and the charasmatic stallion one looks like one of those things you would expect men to wear when they feel insecure about themselves. But I love the e swerved one on the shoulder (goes to order).

Thanks for listening to the people! We really appriciate it. :O

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Isaac Dodgson said:
What? No XL's in the assassin's or the black ZP one? well that sucks...
If they're not available, I'm afraid that means they've sold out. Should be restocked soon.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
So, Susan, when are you going to use your new found proximity to Yahtzee! to wheedle us all a line of ZP baddy plushies? Not that the Ts aren't a neat trick, but I'd like to hug one of those pointy little bastards while I'm lying in the corner crying over his latest evisceration of a cherished series. Anything you can do to help me in that little dream would be repaid with large sums of boundless gratitude and thought-chocolate.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
We're also working with the printer to expand the offerings in the XL+ range for the next print run. So keep an eye out for that. Not making any judgments or anything, of course, but we're pretty confident some of you guys will appreciate that ;)

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
SaintWaldo said:
So, Susan, when are you going to use your new found proximity to Yahtzee! to wheedle us all a line of ZP baddy plushies? Not that the Ts aren't a neat trick, but I'd like to hug one of those pointy little bastards while I'm lying in the corner crying over his latest evisceration of a cherished series. Anything you can do to help me in that little dream would be repaid with large sums of boundless gratitude and thought-chocolate.
Trust me, my friend, I am lobbying hard for the gremlin plushies. Haaaaard.

The_Major

Apr 2, 2008
I do have to say, the blokes ZP shirts in girly sizes would be great. I was gonna get the "Pants on head retarded" one but to be honest, even a small size would engulf me. So, The Escapist baby-tee it was.

PsiMatrix

Gray Jedi
Feb 4, 2008
Russ Pitts said:
We're also working with the printer to expand the offerings in the XL+ range for the next print run.
Bit of a poor choice of words; expand for the XL+ range :)

What I'm wondering is will there be suggestions taken for more or just picking at ones you can print safely i.e. not copyrighted stuff on them.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
:D the zero punctuation logo shirt looks just like the design i sent in :) (not that my design was very creative ^^; )

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
CodeChrono said:
Most of the shirts with the quotes bother me. I have relatives that are legally retarded, and it would just be in bad taste to get that one. The assasain one screams "otaku", and the charasmatic stallion one looks like one of those things you would expect men to wear when they feel insecure about themselves. But I love the e swerved one on the shoulder (goes to order).

Thanks for listening to the people! We really appriciate it. :O
lol using the WORD otaku screams otaku

exoneuk

May 1, 2008
If one ever says "BOTHER THIS NONSENSE" I'm 'aving it. As it stands, I'll be getting the ASSASSIN one cos I look good in red.

Lance Icarus

Oct 12, 2007
Charismatic Stallion shirt here I come! I don't know why people are complaining over the logo size, it seems fine to me. Maybe dull the yellow a little bit so you don't draw all the attention away from the shirt to the sleeve.

Pebsy

Jun 12, 2008
ever consider a plain black shirt with a ZP logo on the arm. That would probably be a lot better.... maybe u could put the website in small letter

Andraste

Nov 21, 2004
Susan Arendt said:
SaintWaldo said:
Trust me, my friend, I am lobbying hard for the gremlin plushies. Haaaaard.
That was one of the first things we wanted to do, too! We're just trying to figure out how to manage it.

And as Susan mentioned before, if you don't see a size, it's sold out for now (as I know each size was listed earlier). But they will be restocked, so keep looking.

We have a couple of samples in the office and we washed them, just to test. These are nice, heavy cotton shirts. They didn't bleed on washing - though I will note the baby tee shrunk ever so slightly, so take that into account upon ordering.